Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1728
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1663
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1327
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1220
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1126
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 981
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 956
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 897
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 708
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 519
Similar on eTradeWire
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program
- Intern Pursuit Invited to Join Orlando Economic Partnership's Orlando Tech Council
- Parents Accused of False ACS Charges Now Have a Website To Protect Their Rights
- Triumph Technology Solutions Achieves the AWS 50 Partner Status
- Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Helps Clients Pursue Claims for Unemployment Benefits
- Hot and Mobile ~ Technology for Out and About! Mobile Apps for your Small Business
- Implementing Efficient and Cost-effective Strategies for Dynamic Data Mobility and Storage Across the Enterprise
- CaseyGerry Elevates Srinivas Hanumadass To Partner
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri has three Advocates selected as 2021 National Race Equity Fellows
- DataSeers wins Most Innovation Payments Tech Award and Here's Why…
"We are excited to have Rob join us to run Sandline's global forensic and investigations practice," said Sandline CEO Jon Canty. "Rob is an industry thought-leader with a passion for forensic excellence and innovation, both of which will be critical to Sandline's continued growth both domestically and internationally," Canty added.
With nearly 20 years of experience, Fried is a seasoned expert who offers clients an unparalleled level of guidance when it comes to the forensic preservation, collection and examination of electronic evidence. Most recently, at Consilio, Fried held leadership positions including Senior Director and Head of the United States Digital Forensics & Expert Services practice. Fried previously held senior-level positions in the digital forensics practices of Huron Consulting Group and DOAR Litigation Consulting. Fried also served as a Computer Crime Specialist with the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), where he provided training to federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in the area of computer forensics.
More on eTradeWire News
- FitterPaws Pet Products Introduces Relax Organic Calming Dog Chews
- New Services For Headaches With Freezeplay Chiropractic Servicing The Estero Ft Myers Florida Areas
- Single Operated Newsletter - Forces That Shape Strategy - Part 1
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
Fried attained a BS and MS in Forensic Science and academic certificates in Forensic Computer Investigation, and Information Protection and Security, from the University of New Haven. He also maintains several forensic industry certifications, including: Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE), EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) and the AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE). He is a licensed Professional Investigator in Michigan and a licensed Private Investigator in New York.
Often sought after for his uncanny ability to convey forensics related topics, Fried is a frequent speaker at industry events and is an author for industry publications. Fried also serves on the EC-Council Advisory Board for the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) certification.
Fried said of his move to Sandline, "From the moment that I connected with the Sandline team, I felt the energy, encountered the exceptional talent and experienced the thirst for innovation. I am humbled to join the Sandline family, during this period of tremendous growth and expansion".
Based out of New York, Fried resides on Long Island with his wife Rachael (a physician assistant) and their children, Aaron and Madeline. Along with spending time with his family, Fried enjoys writing. In 2013, Fried published a book, From Generation To…, which documents, through poetry, his four grandparents' experiences during the Holocaust; the book is available in museums around the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
- Lockdown live stream: 400 days of daily free concerts
- Georgia Author Mike Nemeth Releases New Suspenseful Mystery Novel – Parker's Choice
Sandline Discovery is a premier litigation support and eDiscovery service provider, assisting legal and compliance teams in the United States and globally. Sandline specializes in delivering innovative digital evidence solutions with exceptional, high-touch service. Providing digital forensics, eDiscovery solutions, document investigations, and compliance consulting services, the Sandline team works alongside law firm, corporate legal, and compliance teams on the most complex discovery matters to deliver insightful service, measurable value and clarity where there's complexity.
Senior Vice President, Strategy
- Crowdcreate Announces Crypto & Blockchain Global Conference on May 18th
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Partners with Cyberclean Systems in Pilot Project Mobile Robotics
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Being 'Chased' in Wild Eye/Summer's Hill's Release
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale in Toronto
- BYD Expands Green Footprint into Garden State
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Free Delivery Offer Extended by Supplier
- Dare Commercial Services Expands Range of Operations
- KS Lift Trucks announces 99% first time fix rate for Hydraulic hoses
- Ann Wall, CPCU, joins Iron Ridge Insurance Services