Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 884
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Leaders Demand Presidential Debate On Climate Emergency
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
- ACF Technologies appoints Frank Azimpour as Vice-President of Operations
- Protecting Legal Rights In ICE's New Deportation Raids
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Lee County Tax Collector wins Florida Sterling Council Award
- Microfacs Inc. awarded a GSA "MAS" Contract with the assistance of the Government Marketplace LLC team and Mr. Brian Charles
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019
RECLAIMING OUR DEMOCRATIC VALUES IN GOVERNMENT
BY ANH LÊ
Our nation is in serious trouble.
The attorney general tried to mislead us, the American people, about Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Report. The Report must be made available unredacted to us, the American people.
The president and administration flagrantly disregard, stonewall, and mock the investigations, subpoenas, and oversight work of Congressional committees.
The president walked out of a meeting at the White House with Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senator Chuck Schumer, and others, scheduled to discuss our country's infrastructure, and declared that he won't work on all legislative matters with our elected officials until Congressional investigations stop.
More on eTradeWire News
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
Speaker Pelosi has stated that she thinks the president is engaged in a "cover up." Does Speaker Pelosi's warning to the American people call for Congress to deliberate on initiating inquiries into impeachment?l
Our country is at a critical juncture.
We are witnessing more than just political chess games at the expense of the American people in the nation's capital. Our belief in a democratic system of three equal branches of government is being severely tested and at stake.
Only We The People, we the American people, can and must address and resolve this constitutional crisis.
How we address and resolve it is in our hands.
Copyright By ANH LÊ, May 23, 2019
Posted at Wright Enterprises:
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Invites Residents to Two Hot Topic Luncheons
- Award-Nominated Podcast Celebrates Pride with a Diversity of LGBT Stories
- World's Largest Electric Vehicle Maker Opens First Canadian Bus Assembly Plant
- You're invited: Dig Denver Launch Event on Thursday
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Graduates Class of 2019
- Announcing ChrgD+™ Highly Bioavailable and Convenient CBD Drink Additive Changes the Game
- George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic Bring Farewell Tour To Columbus
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion
- Cancer Survivor Tamara Smith Releases First Novel "The Story Of A Purple Heart"
- Recording Artist & Designer KD The Pharaoh Premiers New Song "Underdogs"
- Celebrating Local Color at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Tropidelic's Freakstomp Music Festival welcomes Too Many Zooz to the 2019 lineup
- New Agent Addition: Sloan's Moving & Storage
- Palisades Model Opening at The San Francisco Shipyard This Sunday, June 30
- mytaptrack® Named "2019 Classroom Tech Solution of the Year" by EdTech Breakthrough Awards
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange