Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Firefly Reservations Partners with BASYS Processing to Bring Simplified Payment Processing to Easy-to-Use Campground Reservation Management Software
- Dear President Biden and Officials
- Non-DOT drug tests ensure all of your employees are clean
- GoGo Party Bus Celebrates 10 Years w/ "ATL Style" Casino Royale Experience Hosted by Su Solo & Tyler Chronicles w/ Celebrity Guest & More
- Verst Logistics Launches New Customer Portal
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- BYD Announces Dealership Agreement with Material Handling Inc
- Work Truck Week® 2022 returns to Indianapolis with expanded content
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- South Shore Line to promote education and spread awareness during Rail Safety Week
Throughout the pilot, detailed data on how the BYD K9MD bus can deliver the same standard of reliability and service as the SFMTA's existing hybrid-electric and trolley bus fleet. In 2019, the SFMTA began a battery electric bus pilot program to evaluate bus performance, reliability and maintainability, specifically how e-buses climb San Francisco hills and test against some of the SFMTA's most challenging routes. The agency will evaluate the feasibility of operating an all-electric bus fleet and implement a future procurement strategy.
"SFMTA is proud to be a leader in addressing the climate crisis," said Julie Kirschbaum, SFMTA Director of Transit. "We're committed to embracing the greenest fleet possible and getting people out of private vehicles and into more sustainable modes of transportation."
More on eTradeWire News
- Buy best fake counterfeit money online at fakemoneyplug.xyz
- Jay Harris of Arana Software Delivered Keynote Address
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
"BYD applauds the leadership of San Francisco MTA for pursuing zero-emission techno logy and sustainable public transportation. SFMTA and its customers will be impressed with the K9MD's performance," said BYD Senior Vice President Patrick Duan. "Customers will enjoy a smooth, quiet ride while the SFMTA will enjoy the range, reliability, and lower maintenance costs."
The BYD K9MD can seat 29 passengers and has a range of up to 225 miles on a single charge. The bus can be fully charged in 3 to 4 hours. After some initial testing, the SFMTA plans to enter the bus into regular revenue service for a period of 18 months. The battery-electric bus will then be evaluated for performance, reliability, comfort, and maintainability in San Francisco's operating environment.
The SFMTA has operated a network of zero-emission vehicles for almost 85 years. SFMTA currently operates more than 900 buses, which include 650 hybrid electric buses and 275 zero-emission trolleybuses. SFMTA continues to seek ways to reduce its carbon footprint, including research battery-electric, zero-emission technologies.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
- Hoodel™ - The Ultimate Workout Towel, a 100% Cotton Fitness Towel with Hood, Magnets & Zip Pocket
- Remote Work Insights added to the Work Personality Index ®
The Official Sponsor of Mother Nature™, BYD, which stands for Build Your Dreams, is the world's leading electric vehicle company with proven innovative technology for cars, buses, trucks, forklifts, and rail systems – like SkyRail. BYD is dedicated to creating a truly zero-emission ecosystem offering technology for solar electricity generation, energy storage to save that electricity, and battery-electric vehicles powered by that clean energy. Globally, BYD is committed to corporate social responsibility, monitoring our supply chain in terms of human rights, environmental safety, hazardous substance control and intellectual property rights. We select only suppliers who share our commitment to labor practices, human rights standards and the environment.
Contact: Jim Skeen/media relations specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org/661-436-0513.
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021
- Beautician List Adds New Features To Support Businesses
- Emmy Award Winning Travel Host to Present at Chowdermonth Closing Ceremonies
- Sweet Springs Sanitarium in WV Participating in World's Largest Ghost Hunt 2021
- Call Experts Ranked Best BPO Service in Charlotte by Digital.com
- Offering outstanding dentistry in High Wycombe for the past 50 years!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- TrailMark Hosting Touch-A-Truck on Oct. 9
- Floodproofing.com Releases New Website Dedicated to Floodproof Window Systems
- New company coming out that lets you compare final expense quotes online!
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Brownsville Tech Startup, Permittivity, Wins Global Prize Challenge
- NFT Marketplace Satoshi.Art Wows Market With $25M Pre Revenue Evaluation