Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 541
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 445
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 247
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 220
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 200
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 167
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 133
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 131
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 129
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Identity Podcast Finding One's Passion Feat. Carlos Thompson
- Why Ethical Living Is Vital For Your Wellbeing
- "Ready To Love" Cast Member & Fitness Guru Tony Stubbs Releases New "7 Minute" Fitness Video
- Identity Podcast An Artist's Perspective Feat. Carlos Thompson
- The Official Millennium Alliance Podcast Is Now Available On Spotify
- Josh Hawley Regrets Not Reading "How To Get Better At Things You Don't Think You're Bad At By 2020"
- Wohler releases AoIP & Analog options for their iVAM1-1
While we share the optimism of an upcoming new year, we also recognize the road to `business as usual' will be uncertain in the midst of this pandemic. Our business and nonprofit communities are critical to our economy's success and are an essential part of our community.
"San Antonio's business and nonprofit communities have been directly impacted by the pandemic. Business owners have adjusted their operations and adapted; however, they continue to face uncertainty as we enter into a new calendar year, and the continued pandemic economic impact uncertain. This program gives us a chance to show our support to keep south Texas moving and bolster local businesses," said Raj Ramanan, Chief Revenue Officer of the San Antonio Express-News.
More on eTradeWire News
- Q4 2020 | Austin Office | Research & Forecast Commericial Real Estate Report
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida elects four new board members at annual meeting
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Cinema St. Louis and St. Louis Public Radio present free Best of Shorts program on Twitch on Feb. 20
- 360° Nation Launches Multimedia Music Channel
A 1:1 match program utilizes all the media prowess of mysa.com, expressnews.com, and other associated media products that San Antonio Express-News has to offer. In many cases, the program can double the impact of each dollar spent in the first quarter of 2021. The deadline for applications is January 8.
To apply, go to www.expressnewsstrong.com, fill out the brief application, submit, and a member of our team will be in contact with you within 48 hours to identify your goals and share options.
Applications will be accepted November 22, 2020-January 8th, 2021, with advertising running January-March of 2021. Paid schedules and matched schedules will be timed within the same month to ensure maximum exposure. Some rules do apply. For questions, please go to www.expressnewsstrong.com
Secure your share of the Express-News 2021 Matching Marketing Fund Program.
Go to www.expressnewsstrong.com to apply and find out more.
- Ideanomics December and Q4 EV Sales Activity
- Boys & Girls Club of Collier County to host 'Youth of the Year' celebration on Feb. 23
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- Blue Heart Records and the Blues Society of Central PA release original blues from Pennsylvania and beyond
- Professional Women's Group Hosts Virtual Networking Event January 28, 11:30am
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Kathleen Colorado, MD
- Comms Guru launches to help organisations deliver kick-ass internal comms
- Social Music Platform, Geojam, announces new CMO
- Rusesabagina Trial Delayed, Lawyers Ask for Remedy for Violation of Rights
- Dynamic Healthcare Systems Now Integrates EHR with its Provider Analytics Solution
- JD Merit & Co. Advises Noorda BEC on its Sale to Flynn BEC L.P
- Grand Opening in Omaha for ASI
- SEM Link awarded a grant in the Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta's latest round of funding
- Wedding Photographs Finalists in Street Photography Competition
- Beta-Glucan Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- How Physical Therapy Can Help With Back Pain
- Teri Isner Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- PODS® Phoenix is Ringing in the New Year with Helpful DIY Tips for Simple Garage Storage