Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 176
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 141
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 118
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 116
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland® 110
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 106
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 106
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 102
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local HVAC expert offers money-savings tips to keep cool
- Make harvest season easy with NESCO Vacuum Food Sealer
- Spring Preparation for your Yard
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group LLC Named by REMODELING Magazine to its 2019 Big50 Class of America's Top Remodelers
- Pro Kitchen 4 U: The Kitchen Essentials You Need to Make Culinary Masterpieces!
- All My Pillows: Premium Pillows for Every Space in Your Home, Office, Library, or School
- Sunshine Drapery's Bruce Bernstein Named A Best Boss in St. Louis
- When a Landmark Restaurant Needs to Update its Decor, Elegant Ceilings & Walls Can Help
- Yard Bird Feeders: Beautiful Wild Bird Products for Your Yard
"Samsung's sponsorship of the 2019 Parade of Homes highlights our ongoing efforts to promote the builder industry. Samsung knows what buyers want in their homes and our commitment to innovation helps our builder partners bring that into their projects." said Tom Halford, vice president, premium and builder brands at Samsung Electronics America. "Our continued focus on delivering cutting edge designs that enhance a home's décor with connectivity that simplifies day to day tasks continues to make Samsung the industry leader."
The 2019 Parade of Homes will be held from Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019 to Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019. During this time, the Parade will be held on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. This event is free, self-guided and open to the public.
"Samsung is a very active member of the HBA that has a tradition of supporting our mission of promoting homeownership," stated Chérie Talbert, chief executive officer of the HBA. "Our sponsors provide critical support and enhance the Parade experience for home builders, developers, and the community. This collaboration with Samsung will allow us to bring new experiences to audiences and forge new connections between consumers and the industry."
More on eTradeWire News
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Black Owned Jewelers, Moijey Fine Jewelry And Diamonds Reboots Brand + Re-Launches Site
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing
- Cowtown Electricians Services Is Now Available in Arlington Texas
- Brushwood Media Group brings on Award-Winning Director Len Rosen to direct New TV Show
Specifics on builders and communities participating will be announced in the very near future. For more information, visit paradeofhomesdenver.com.
ABOUT PARADE OF HOMES
The Parade of Homes is produced by the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA) to showcase our builder community and to promote the home building industry. A longstanding tradition of the HBA, the Parade of Homes showcases a variety of homes from new build luxury to custom, master planned or 55+ communities. To learn more, visit paradeofhomesdenver.com and connect on Instagram @paradeofhomesdenver (https://www.instagram.com/paradeofhomesdenver), Facebook @paradeofhomesdenver (http://www.facebook.com/paradeofhomesdenver), and Twitter @paradehomesden (https://twitter.com/ParadeHomesDen).
ABOUT HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION OF METRO DENVER
The Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA) is a professional trade organization that represents the residential home building industry including homebuilders, developers, remodelers, suppliers and service providers in the eight metro-area counties we serve. The HBA provides members with advocacy, networking opportunities and education to support and improve the industry. To learn more, visit hbadenver.com (http://www.hbadenver.com) and connect on Facebook @HBAMetroDenver (https://www.facebook.com/HBAMetroDenver) and Twitter @hbametrodenver (https://twitter.com/hbametrodenver).
More on eTradeWire News
- DCF Launches New Tuition-Free Four-Year College Prep Program
- Star-Studded Partnership, The Chi Group and International Entertainment Network
- Charles Stinson Named Director of Sales and Marketing of Signature Corporate Housing
- SKY Telecom Launches New Business Continuity Disaster Restoration Service
- Carriage Trade Public Relations Announces August Open for Business®: Does Your Pitch Pass the Test?
About Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
Headquartered in Ridgefield Park, N.J., Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (SEA), is a recognized innovative leader in consumer electronics, mobile devices and enterprise solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., SEA is pushing beyond the limits of today's technology and providing consumers and organizations with a portfolio of groundbreaking products in appliances, home entertainment, Internet of Things, mobile computing, smartphones, virtual reality, wireless infrastructure and wearables, in addition to offering leading content and services related to mobile payments, 360-degree VR video, customer support and more. Samsung is a pioneering leader in smartphones and HDTVs in the U.S. and one of America's fastest growing home appliance brands. To discover more about Samsung, please visit www.samsung.com. For the latest Samsung news, please visit news.samsung.com/us and follow us @SamsungNewsUS.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI, foundry and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com.
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- 5 Rules for Your Skin & Body Care from Supermodel and Actress Agatha Maksimova
- Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con
- Real Estate Video Marketing Strategies In 2019
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park now open for nighttime adventures
- The information about autism everyone needs to hear
- The Florida Liquor License Lottery…Simplified!
- Gulf Coast Village appoints Jackie Fair as administrator for Palmview assisted living and memory sup
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Welcomes Kaskaskia College to its Network
- BOOM! Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms Return to Red Bank, NJ for Garmany Boom
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- Diplomats & Business Executives to Join Ambassador Arikana at the USAfrica Business Expo During the 74th General Assembly in New York