Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 573
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 206
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 202
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 176
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 173
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Biscayne Gardens Chamber of Commerce To Host Google Search Management Workshop Powered By Grow With Google
- Doctor's Have Discovered How to Make Facebook Healthy for You
- Logos Communications receives its 9th national award
- The Business Conference for Women of Color, MogulCon, Celebrates 5 Years
- PSXDigital Unveils Marketing Automation 360 to Accelerate Powersports Dealership Success
- TRIBUS unveils intuitive Signature Listing Alerts feature
- PYNK TALKS: TikTok Star Renata D'Agrella Talks Life as a Content Creator in NYC
- TRENIQUES: Justin Schuman talks headshots for the theatre industry
- MarketKeep Partners with Regal Duct Cleaning
The articles written for SoFi will soon be published with a byline featuring Brian's name accompanied by a short writer biography. Dozens of articles on financial topics have been written and edited and are assumed to be in the final phases of content review before publication.
A monthly retainer has been in progress for several months with an unnamed company in the financial services sector. Social media management, email marketing, and newsletter writing are among the services performed. Several other retainer agreements with other clients and companies are currently under negotiation.
As usual, Nicoya Research continues to publish monthly investment newsletters that sometimes feature contributions by BDN Content. The Nicoya Research Mastermind Chatroom has seen an increasing amount of interest from subscribers. Brian attends the chatroom three days a week providing market research, position updates, and suggestions for a weekly trading idea. None of these contributions shall be considered investment advice. Brian is not a financial advisor.
More on eTradeWire News
- Joe Biden Will Raise Taxes if Elected President
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
20 articles have now been published on LinkedIn. These pieces mostly cover topics relating to cryptocurrency, economics, cybersecurity and freedom of speech. LinkedIn now has 2,000 followers. Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook have over 1,100 followers combined.
Due in part to AB5 contractor laws, BDN Content now operates under the jurisdiction of the state of Utah, being based in Salt Lake City. All contracts going forward will be governed by the laws of the state of Utah. The company will soon become a limited liability company in Salt Lake County.
Connect with Brian on LinkedIn at https://linkedin.com/in/freelance-cryptocurrency-writer and follow Brian on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook @bdncontent.
Visit the new website at https://bdncontent.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arlington Senior Community Celebrates Whataburger-Themed Chicken Coop with Ribbon-Cutting Event
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Huge Tax Increases if Joe Biden is Elected as President, Learn Why
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Takes on Texas & Indiana for Candidate Suppression
About BDN Content
BDN Content is the solopreneur freelance writing, content strategy, and social media management business run by Brian Dean Nibley. This quarterly press release is intended to keep a record of the evolution of the company, update social media followers of recent progress, and keep up-to-date content in the eyes of search engines.
None of the statements made in this document or any related content shall be taken as agreements or advice of any kind, including but not limited to investment advice.
All inquiries on the part of interested parties can be routed through the contact form page of the website listed above.
Brian Dean Nibley
- The Clog Blog (Nursing Shoes, That Is!)
- Bricks & Sticks Fishing Tournament raises over $16,000 for Lee BIA Builders Care
- Secure Academic Search Engine Knobull Ranked #2 By The College Post
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- GeneSiC's Industry Leading 6.5kV SiC MOSFETs - the Vanguard for a New Wave of Applications
- ultraHealth Agency to Staff Per Diem and Temporary Medical Professionals
- Innovator launches Kickstarter to raise funds for world's first coaster frame
- Save Money On Halloween Sale With Beautyforever Hair Coupons
- The Essentials Edit - The UK's First Premium PPE Subscription Box
- Local CEO tapped to be part of LPGA Panel
- Wanderful Releases Anti-Oppression Toolkit for Travel & Culture Creators
- Syntech Group to Prevent Unlocked MDCs in Law Enforcement with the GateKeeper Proximity Solution by Untethered Labs
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- Medical Internship and Shadowing Program in London UK
- Orthopedic rehabilitation available at Wolfson Children's Specialty Center - Columbia County
- Local Author Brings Mother's Memory to Life
- Residents of Carolina Arbors Volunteer at Spring Valley Elementary School
- Bedfont virtually opens first overseas office in Austria
- Carl Gould wins Gold in the 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards®
- WeFunder Secured and Launches Crowdfunding for Emerging AI Startup