Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 147
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 115
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Bayou City Hemp Company Completes Acquisition of Rapidly Expanding Dallas-Based CBD Company LeafLife Wellness
- Best Online Wig Store: Beautyforever launches Glueless Human Hair Wigs
- Introducing Nimue Hyaluronic Utralfiller & Hyaluronic Acid Oil
- Team of Haircare Pros Aim to do Away with Bad Hair Days with Introduction of All-Natural ProBerry Hair Care System
- In midst of COVID-19, racial tension, black female entrepreneur launches hair care company promoting unity
- Nimue Skin Technology Summer Promotion
- How to Cut Your Nails Properly to Prevent Infection
- Fabric of Change education to inspire racial equality
Nikki brings more than 15 years of experience to the salon industry, and she specializes in stacked bobs, baby lightening, and dimensional colors. She has completed Goldwell Color Training and is a Redken Certified Colorist as well as a Redken Specialist and Master Technician. Nikki is certified by Hot Heads Extensions and SoCap, has completed Pureology up-styling advanced training, and has advanced training in clipper cutting.
The newest Salon Invi stylistv utilizes her guests' input – including their likes and dislikes – as well as her own extensive experience to create beautiful colors and styles. Nikki believes that her skills and passion for hairstyling allow her to ensure that she accentuates each guest's best features while they are in her chair.
More on eTradeWire News
- DSLD Homes Releases Eight New Floor Plans for Denham Springs Community
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
Nikki's hours are Tuesday from 9:00am to 3:00pm, Thursday from 10:00am to 3:00pm, and Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. To schedule an appointment with Nikki, or to book an appointment with any of the wonderful stylists at Salon Invi, contact them at (973) 378-3333 or book online. For questions, or to get more information about Salon Invi's staff, services, or hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://saloninvi.com/.
About Salon Invi: Salon Invi is located in Andover, Massachusetts just minutes from Boston and provides a wide range of services designed to help their clients put their best faces forward every day. They focus on pampering clients and helping them to relax while they receive excellent professional hair care. Salon Invi is very well known for their modern cuts, color, extensions, and hair treatments ranging from Kerastase to Brazilian Blowouts.
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Coronavirus Outbreak Map Tracking COVID19 Coronavirus Outbreak Map . Com
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Doeren Mayhew Ranked 16th-Largest Houston Accounting Firm
- MIDHEAVEN Revolutionizes Activism via Artists, Venerates Hiroshima 75th
- Mounts Botanical Garden Offers Fun & Educational GARDEN-TO-GO for All Ages