Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Wholesale Formula Review - Reverse Sourcing Wholesale Review
- Digital Media Solutions Appoints Candace Bacon Vice President of Human Resources
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- FetchRev Launches Kickass Global Partner Program
- Never Enough Media brings "The Mobile Marketer" on Board
- Having A Website Is Not Nearly Enough - UK Digital Agency Gets You Top Slots
- The D.C. Bar Expands Member Benefits with Ruby Receptionists
- Online Agency Releases Web Writing Advice for Businesses
- Marketing EDGE Announces Boxed Collegiate ECHO Challenge Winners
University degrees. Sales Ambassadors UK, a Canary Wharf based sales company advises A-Level students on how to prepare for this and gives students valuable internships and opportunities.
Huge debates are taking place as to whether university degrees are worth the time or money, in terms of getting into employment, or if getting out in the world and starting work at 18 is a better start, especially due to increasing university fees. Mathew Galang, Manager at Sales Ambassadors UK said "It is important for young people to be informed about what employers are looking for, to help them have a clear idea of what they need for their careers and future, or whether they go to university or not. We not only provide that much needed information to 16-18-year olds, but also offer opportunities to work at Sales Ambassadors UK on an internship or work experience basis to get that much needed experience on their CV whether they choose university or not".
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
As A-Levels are taking place, decisions of universities, further education and starting work are on the mind of many in the UK. When deciding a career, of course you need to consider the necessary qualifications, however if you have no idea what you want to do, is university the right decision? "A degree is always going to benefit you and your career, so skipping university without a valid reason is definitely not a good idea. At Sales Ambassadors UK we have a huge mix of those with and without degrees, however we are in an industry where you can progress degree free. Many industries require degrees and so are a must have. If you don't know what you want to do, you can defer for a year and start university slightly later after getting some work experience to help decide, or you can do a degree that would fit in many industries like business management, so that your qualifications impress a variety of industries giving you more time to decide" explained Sham Mouden, CEO of Sales Ambassadors UK.
More on eTradeWire News
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- POPcodes® Inc. to Exhibit at the 2019 SEAA Conference in Atlanta, GA
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance (MMHLA) Launched to Make Maternal Mental Health a National Priority
It has also been discussed that employers look for punctuality, communication skills and qualities that will fit into the company's culture alongside qualifications and experience. "Of course the ideal recruit would be someone with all of the above qualities, however at Sales Ambassadors we consider those with even just one, but it is all about the overall person, great education and little or experience, or no education and great experience, or a nice in between, it doesn't matter if they are lacking the basics of punctuality and communication "said Matthew Galang, Manager at Sales Ambassadors UK.
Sales Ambassadors UK wish the best of Luck to all the A-level students who are preparing for exams!
Sales Ambassadors UK, Canary Wharf
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- MedTech Strategist and McGeever Family Office Announce the 2019 Southeast MedTech Forum
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference
- Attorney Joe Wojciechowski Announces the Filing of a FINRA Claim Regarding GPB Capital Holdi
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Protects Thermal Insulation in Buildings
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Nominated for IMPACT Regional Business Award
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- Savant Books and Publications announces its 2019 March Madness Sale!
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day March 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Discover The Majestic Landscape Of Chile's Patagonia In Patagonia Camp Cup
- Craft Concepts Group Announces Opening of Stylish New Bar and Restaurant Blume at 1500 Locust
- Mothers' Blessings A THOUSAND YEARS original by Minister Vicki Lane
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Bosco Tech Assistant Principal Wins Engineering Education Award
- Stand-up Paddleboard Safety Video Premieres