Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 428
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros 279
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 120
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 118
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Promotional Marketing Expert, Danette Gossett, On How To Thank Those People Who Refer Prospects
- Relevate Health Group Once Again Named A Top 100 Healthcare Agency
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- #NEWTRUTHS Launches During the 2019 Cincinnati Music Festival to Showcase the Strength and Dispel Myths of Black Culture
- Ultimate Edge Communications appoints Bassel Rana to lead client acquisition and account development
- AMM Communications Voted One of the Best STL PR Firms in 2019 by Small Business Monthly
- The Influencer Marketing Factory Successful Case Study For Universal Music's Viral Song On Tiktok
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- The Fort Bend Chamber Of Commerce Wins 1st Place For "Best Website In Texas
- Suttle-Straus Expands Into Promotional Products Market
University degrees. Sales Ambassadors UK, a Canary Wharf based sales company advises A-Level students on how to prepare for this and gives students valuable internships and opportunities.
Huge debates are taking place as to whether university degrees are worth the time or money, in terms of getting into employment, or if getting out in the world and starting work at 18 is a better start, especially due to increasing university fees. Mathew Galang, Manager at Sales Ambassadors UK said "It is important for young people to be informed about what employers are looking for, to help them have a clear idea of what they need for their careers and future, or whether they go to university or not. We not only provide that much needed information to 16-18-year olds, but also offer opportunities to work at Sales Ambassadors UK on an internship or work experience basis to get that much needed experience on their CV whether they choose university or not".
More on eTradeWire News
- Kimberly Eudy Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly Distribution
As A-Levels are taking place, decisions of universities, further education and starting work are on the mind of many in the UK. When deciding a career, of course you need to consider the necessary qualifications, however if you have no idea what you want to do, is university the right decision? "A degree is always going to benefit you and your career, so skipping university without a valid reason is definitely not a good idea. At Sales Ambassadors UK we have a huge mix of those with and without degrees, however we are in an industry where you can progress degree free. Many industries require degrees and so are a must have. If you don't know what you want to do, you can defer for a year and start university slightly later after getting some work experience to help decide, or you can do a degree that would fit in many industries like business management, so that your qualifications impress a variety of industries giving you more time to decide" explained Sham Mouden, CEO of Sales Ambassadors UK.
More on eTradeWire News
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- Topper Industrial Gives Glimpse Into Material Handling Cart Development And Problem-solving Process
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
- LowPro. Released His Newest EP, and the Result is Dynamic and Endlessly "Expansive"
It has also been discussed that employers look for punctuality, communication skills and qualities that will fit into the company's culture alongside qualifications and experience. "Of course the ideal recruit would be someone with all of the above qualities, however at Sales Ambassadors we consider those with even just one, but it is all about the overall person, great education and little or experience, or no education and great experience, or a nice in between, it doesn't matter if they are lacking the basics of punctuality and communication "said Matthew Galang, Manager at Sales Ambassadors UK.
Sales Ambassadors UK wish the best of Luck to all the A-level students who are preparing for exams!
Sales Ambassadors UK, Canary Wharf
- National best-selling author Kathy Wakile to teach dessert class at Remington College
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TRENDnet and Router Limits Upgrade Web Content Filtering and Productivity Software
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Wildeck, Inc. Named as a Finalist in the 2019 Ellies Awards Program
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- Coach Tom Osborne Joins Performance Mountain as Senior Perfor-mance Advisor
- New Automotive Marketplace Seeks To 'Wreck' Online Car Sales
- Justice Dept Will Not Charge Cop in NYC "Choke Hold" Case
- Vehicle Warranty Alternatives for Dodge, Chevy, & More Available
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Go Back to School in Style with a Brand New Backpack
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on How to Measure Digital Transformation
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- SPLASH: the eco-friendly germ exterminator. Clean phone, clean hands – cleaner Earth!
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- Transaction Announcement - Carpet Cleaning Business
- Dental Implants in Limerick Only $2,000