Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 211
- Dr. Nada Albatish has become a Spectrum Key Opinion Leader 209
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 185
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 161
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 151
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 140
- CMS Ruling Could Shut the Door on the Medical Center at Elizabeth Place (MCEP) 113
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
Similar on eTradeWire
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Cultivates Thoughts About Spring Promotions
- Huntoon Joins Expert Panel at the OAC Summit to Discuss the Effect of Shifting Demographics on Open-Air Shopping Centers
- Chatswood Business Gets Boost From Innovative Local Partnership
- Air Fresh Marketing Opens New Locations Across U.S
- AMM Communications Earns SBA Certification as a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Brian Dean Nibley - Freelance Finance and Technology Writer Available for Hire
- Announcing a Redesigned Website for Cloudvertise
- Maxx Marketing Names George Funk as Vice President, Sales Effective February 5, 2019
- DMS Honors Nation's Defenders And First Responders With First-Ever DMS Heroes & Legends Ultramarathon
- ICTFax Version 4.0 Released, Open Source Fax Over IP server software
University degrees. Sales Ambassadors UK, a Canary Wharf based sales company advises A-Level students on how to prepare for this and gives students valuable internships and opportunities.
Huge debates are taking place as to whether university degrees are worth the time or money, in terms of getting into employment, or if getting out in the world and starting work at 18 is a better start, especially due to increasing university fees. Mathew Galang, Manager at Sales Ambassadors UK said "It is important for young people to be informed about what employers are looking for, to help them have a clear idea of what they need for their careers and future, or whether they go to university or not. We not only provide that much needed information to 16-18-year olds, but also offer opportunities to work at Sales Ambassadors UK on an internship or work experience basis to get that much needed experience on their CV whether they choose university or not".
More on eTradeWire News
- 11 Women Share the Faith of Helping Beyond the Pretty Dress
- Toronto Inventor Realizes Dream of Developing New Word Game, Jabuka!
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- SuperCloud Wrap: Google's $13B Data-Center Plan, Going Beyond CI/CD, Allergic to DevOPs? + more
- Buy Microsoft Surface Accessories After Learning About the Available Options
- "All You Need to Know about Parkinson's Disease", new article by researcher Paul Norwood
- Doobert volunteers drive nearly 90,000 miles in 2019
As A-Levels are taking place, decisions of universities, further education and starting work are on the mind of many in the UK. When deciding a career, of course you need to consider the necessary qualifications, however if you have no idea what you want to do, is university the right decision? "A degree is always going to benefit you and your career, so skipping university without a valid reason is definitely not a good idea. At Sales Ambassadors UK we have a huge mix of those with and without degrees, however we are in an industry where you can progress degree free. Many industries require degrees and so are a must have. If you don't know what you want to do, you can defer for a year and start university slightly later after getting some work experience to help decide, or you can do a degree that would fit in many industries like business management, so that your qualifications impress a variety of industries giving you more time to decide" explained Sham Mouden, CEO of Sales Ambassadors UK.
More on eTradeWire News
- 5 stunning ideas how to decorate your rustic wedding venue with Jute
- United Premier Soccer League Announces SoCal Expansion with Rose City FC
- Asian Art, the Engravings of Karl Bodmer and Diverse Estate Jewelry at Michaan's in March
- Christian Author Pastor Cynthia Diggs set to Release New Book
- What's New in The Signature Series
- California Doctor Robert Blackman Releases His New Book That Skillfully Blends Satire, Sci-Fi, Fantasy And Socio-Political Commentary
- Minister & Author Dr. Claudette Morgan-Scott Embarks on International Speaking Tour and Book Launch
It has also been discussed that employers look for punctuality, communication skills and qualities that will fit into the company's culture alongside qualifications and experience. "Of course the ideal recruit would be someone with all of the above qualities, however at Sales Ambassadors we consider those with even just one, but it is all about the overall person, great education and little or experience, or no education and great experience, or a nice in between, it doesn't matter if they are lacking the basics of punctuality and communication "said Matthew Galang, Manager at Sales Ambassadors UK.
Sales Ambassadors UK wish the best of Luck to all the A-level students who are preparing for exams!
Sales Ambassadors UK, Canary Wharf
- Emperor CBD Launches Grand Opening
- How a DAQ System Executes All Vibration Test Stand Tasks
- Recent Sports Betting Legalization Sets The Stage For Record-Breaking March Madness Viewership And Wagers
- Petique, Inc. Brings High-Quality Pet Product Line to Global Pet Expo Booth #3491
- Alison Morgan Joins Rainbow Village as Program Director
- RadiusPoint Delivers New Solutions Exploration Experience
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Recognized with a Governor's Circle Award
- Fashion Umbrella Foundation creates an online university for learning
- Dinner With Lloyd, Releases February 14, 2019 On Digital Download & Rental
- Members Advantage Credit Union donates to Steady Stitchers
- Brad Domenico Secures $60,000,000 for Multifamily Portfolio in Hudson County
- Denver Realtor Patrick Finney Launches New Website
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Mr. 1204 Releases New Single: Lost Featuring RND Officially
- ShoppingMoneyPR.com Launches PR Promos Services as DuckDuckGo and Excitel Offer Theirs
- Announcing "Best Online PC Gamer" YouTube Channel
- NAWBO Phoenix to present March 13 panel of top women business owners
- VIP Reception Planned for Billy Graham's Daughter and Grand-Daughter
- BalletNova Conservatory Students to learn Martha Graham's "Steps in the Street"
- South Shore Chamber Names Joseph Gratta, CEO of Atlantic Mechanical Contractors to Board