Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 208
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 198
Similar on eTradeWire
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- In Search for the Soul of International Business
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Jovenville-Designed Invitation Makes Shea Properties' Season Bright
- Sales ambassadors UK announce O2 Will compensate customers for network issues!
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- Driftscape App & West Queen West team up to help you discover the neighbourhood's gems & make you
- Design consultancy and media buyer achieve top rankings in this year's "Private Plums" awards
- SUTTON BSSG, LLC announces new client: Buckaroo Barn Company
University degrees. Sales Ambassadors UK, a Canary Wharf based sales company advises A-Level students on how to prepare for this and gives students valuable internships and opportunities.
Huge debates are taking place as to whether university degrees are worth the time or money, in terms of getting into employment, or if getting out in the world and starting work at 18 is a better start, especially due to increasing university fees. Mathew Galang, Manager at Sales Ambassadors UK said "It is important for young people to be informed about what employers are looking for, to help them have a clear idea of what they need for their careers and future, or whether they go to university or not. We not only provide that much needed information to 16-18-year olds, but also offer opportunities to work at Sales Ambassadors UK on an internship or work experience basis to get that much needed experience on their CV whether they choose university or not".
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
As A-Levels are taking place, decisions of universities, further education and starting work are on the mind of many in the UK. When deciding a career, of course you need to consider the necessary qualifications, however if you have no idea what you want to do, is university the right decision? "A degree is always going to benefit you and your career, so skipping university without a valid reason is definitely not a good idea. At Sales Ambassadors UK we have a huge mix of those with and without degrees, however we are in an industry where you can progress degree free. Many industries require degrees and so are a must have. If you don't know what you want to do, you can defer for a year and start university slightly later after getting some work experience to help decide, or you can do a degree that would fit in many industries like business management, so that your qualifications impress a variety of industries giving you more time to decide" explained Sham Mouden, CEO of Sales Ambassadors UK.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
It has also been discussed that employers look for punctuality, communication skills and qualities that will fit into the company's culture alongside qualifications and experience. "Of course the ideal recruit would be someone with all of the above qualities, however at Sales Ambassadors we consider those with even just one, but it is all about the overall person, great education and little or experience, or no education and great experience, or a nice in between, it doesn't matter if they are lacking the basics of punctuality and communication "said Matthew Galang, Manager at Sales Ambassadors UK.
Sales Ambassadors UK wish the best of Luck to all the A-level students who are preparing for exams!
Sales Ambassadors UK, Canary Wharf
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School