Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Cathilina Sutton Joins RHSB Public Entities Practice Group
- InsuranceHub Shows Some Love to Families in Need During the Holidays
- NJ Builders Group Recognizes BCA Insurance's Lisa Post as its Woman of the Year
- New data analytics major at Thiel College to open doors for students into growing field
- Why Personal Accident and Sickness Insurance is important to Freelancers and Contractors
- DBL Center Makes It Easy to Choose Privatized NJ State Disability (NJ TDB) Insurance
- What you need to know about Black Friday in Canada
- Cybersecurity for small businesses
- Insurance Navy Brokers Shares Holiday Travel Tips
The program will provide students with real-world experience developing a business plan, proposing a new insurance product or service, and presenting to executives. Students will receive constructive feedback from the business professionals at Altair to improve their projects as they progress.
"We are thrilled to be part of this challenge at Saint Joe's involving their top-notch talent for the fourth year," says Doug Redden, Managing Director at Altair Integrated Services. "The program teaches students how to map current state processes, identify product opportunities, and develop executive-level recommendations. Students will solve unstructured problems and have the opportunity to share their ideas with business professionals. It's an exciting project for these students. They will walk away with valuable insight into what it's like to apply their classroom knowledge to real-world business challenges."
More on eTradeWire News
- The World's First Vegan Game Series | PlantBasedMunchies.com
- The New Kid on The Block Shows You How To Make Money
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Sip, Shop and Stroll First Time Event In Woodstock, Georgia
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
"I value the relationship and expertise Altair has offered students through these challenges that have proven very successful over the last four years", says Michael Angelina, Executive Director of the Maguire Academy of Risk Management and Insurance at Saint Joseph's University. "Doug and his team have brought valuable insights along with technology companies to help students learn the next generation of fintech systems, benefiting the students' understanding of financial technology."
About Altair Integrated Services
Altair Integrated Services is a boutique professional services firm offering IT consulting solutions and top-tier talent delivery to its clients in the insurance, financial services, and private equity industries. Altair creates value by providing actionable programs, talent resources, and guidance in four primary areas: Analytics, Cloud, Security, and Advisory Services. Located in the Northeastern U.S., Altair prides itself on its world-class talent, industry specialization, and exceptional customer service.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
- Claim For Damages Filed Against City of Santa Barbara by High Sierra Grill
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
About Maguire Academy of Insurance and Risk Management
Created by James Maguire '58, founder of Philadelphia Insurance Company, the mission of the Maguire Academy of Insurance and Risk Management is to promote and support the concept of risk management and insurance education; to provide services to risk management and insurance students, including scholarship aid, recruiting, internships/cooperative education, counseling, and placement; and, with and through the University, to support the Department of Finance, which houses the risk management and insurance program.
VP of Marketing, Altair Integrated Services
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County