Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Wallwork at Advanced Engineering 2019: Stand M102 The Art of Sharing Knowledge
- LINDAL and DuPont celebrate 'smart' ADF award win
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- NHR Presents at the Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Novi, Michigan
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
CeraGlide coatings aim to solve challenges related to lubrication, protection, and mold release, particularly under high temperature conditions. Boron Nitride coatings are used to coat parts, launders, troughs, ladles, spoons etc during operations like casting, pressing, forging and extrusion. Other uses are in superplastic and quick plastic forming, or anywhere high temperature protection, lubrication and release are paramount.
Traditional graphite, oil/solvent-based lubricants are prone to causing blisters, profile defects, and safety hazards. CeraGlide coatings, with BNs high-temperature resistance, presents a viable, safe solution for light metal, glass and ceramic manufacturing. Resistant to, and non-wet by most molten metals, slags and drosses, CeraGlide BN coatings can be used up to 1372°C (2500°F) in a reducing atmosphere and up to 850°C (1562°F) in an oxidizing atmosphere, and retains many of its properties such as high-temperature lubricity and corrosion.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
"The launch of our CeraGlide brand represents our focused effort to advance BN coatings technology. We are committed to bringing new, innovative solutions and value to the market," said Brad Kenny, Product Manager for Boron Nitride. "We have strengthened and shortened our development process to begin creating a new and dynamic range of premium products," adds Kenny.
The key areas of improvement in CeraGlide grade SF+ and 10SF+ are suspension stability and effective solids dispersion. Improved solids dispersion offers more consistent and even coating layers for better adhesion and overall performance. The improved solids stability reduces settling and allows for easy mixing and tighter viscosity ranges of the coating. This makes it more consistent for automated and robotic applications or when there is extended time between uses.
CeraGlide Grade SF+ offers premium value and flexibility of concentrated BN coating that can be used as is, or diluted to desired consistency. Grade 10SF+ offers a ready-to-use formulation, simplified set-up, efficiency and performance in automated and robotic applications.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
About Saint-Gobain Boron Nitride (https://www.bn.saint-gobain.com):
Saint-Gobain's Boron Nitride products are built on +50 years of expertise in harnessing these properties and transforming hexagonal Boron Nitride into sophisticated solutions to advanced application specific challenges. Other products include CarboTherm™ thermal management fillers; Combat® solid components and industrial powders; IDEALUBE® industrial lubricants; PDS® Products N-Type and P-Type planar diffusion sources; and TRÈS BN cosmetic powders.
Saint-Gobain Ceramic Materials, Boron Nitride
+877 691 2001
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"