Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- InFlight Labs Awarded Third Patent for "GADSS" ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Century Fasteners Corp. and Cherry Aerospace at 2019 International Fastener Expo
- American Data Solutions (ADS) Receives 2019 Best of Warner Robins Award in the Software Company category
- Applied Video Imaging Releases New Version of its SDI Video Switch Software
- Anderson Connectivity's KPSU Provides ARINC 792-Compliant Power and Isolation for Efficient Flat Panel ESA's
- Joe Wade, Senior Analyst, Systecon North America
- GlobalAir.com Announces 2019 "Calvin L. Carrithers" Aviation Scholarship Winners
- Former Director Of DIA's Missile And Space Intelligence Center (MSIC) Joins QuantiTech, Inc
- bisco opens 49th Facility in Kansas City, Kansas
- Optical Communications, Laser Terminal Goes Global
With the recent acquisition of HyComp LLC and American Seal & Engineering companies, leaders in composite and metal sealing technologies respectively, Saint-Gobain Seals has geared itself to be a partner that can meet the needs of many aerospace and space Tier 1s and OEMs, providing not only specific critical parts but also co-engineering to provide a complete system.
Along with the above critical seals and polymer parts that are used for high-temperature needs, their Fluoroloy® A90 material has also been designed to help with this growing challenge. It has been tested in various challenging working conditions and proven to be most suited for the following jet engine (https://www.seals.saint-gobain.com/markets/aerospace/gas-turbine-engines?utm_source=PR&utm_medium=PR&utm_campaign=Paris-Air-Show-0619) applications: bearing chambers, sump systems, internal gearboxes and accessories as well as other aerospace applications with high-temperature requirements (e.g., bleed air systems and de-icing systems). Best used with OmniSeal® spring energized seals in extreme applications that have high temperature requirements, the polymer material can withstand temperatures up to 365°C (690°F) with a stable retention of compressive sealing force.
More on eTradeWire News
- FYZICAL Savannah Therapy and Balance Center Spotlights National Fall Prevention Awareness Week
- The Heartbreak Clinic announce the official release of 'The Ultimate Guide to Letting Sh!t Go
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
Because of this temperature benefit, it is an ideal solution for jet engine lubrication systems where the soak back temperature is sometimes difficult to estimate but does provide between 80 to 100°C more than the permanent working temperature. With a higher performance level (365°C), Fluoroloy® A90 offers better reliability and a superior safety level in comparison to solutions reaching their maximum performance below 300°C and only designed for nominal working temperatures.
The OmniSeal® product line of spring-energized seals is a robust solution in itself, being used in many space applications since the start of the NASA program 60 years ago, e.g., Apollo program, space shuttle program, Mars Rover exploration program and SLS program. Saint-Gobain Seals released a special technical white paper (https://info.seals.saint-gobain.com/sealing-solutions-in-critical-cryogenic-space-applications?hs_preview=TWRTTaLz-7823602440) for engineers and manufacturers in the space industry to help them gain critical engineering insights and further understand other stressing factors that affect sealing performance aside from leakage rate. Titled "Sealing Solutions in Critical Cryogenic Applications: Going Beyond Leakage Rate," the white paper detailed key as well as overlooked factors related to seal selection for core systems in extreme environments such as cryogenic fuel tanks and feedlines.
The OmniSeal® rotary PTFE lip seals have also been used as critical parts for many decades in aerospace industry since they are viable alternatives to mechanical or carbon seals solutions when linear shaft speed is above 15 m/s. The lip seals are being used in rotorhead (along with spring-energized seals) and other aerospace applications, including several with linear speed in excess of 90 m/s. Advantages include ease of installation and replacement versus mechanical seals, much less space to be integrated into hardware, and compact design in accessory gearboxes for jet engines but also all accessories connection on turboshaft engines.
More on eTradeWire News
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
To learn more about Saint-Gobain Seals' product lines or its strategic business unit, visit www.seals.saint-gobain.com or their social media channel, twitter.com/sgseals.
About Saint-Gobain Seals (www.seals.saint-gobain.com)
Saint-Gobain Seals is a strategic business unit under Saint-Gobain High Performance Solutions, Mobility; our parent company, Saint-Gobain, is one of the world's top 100 industrial groups as well as one of the oldest manufacturing companies in the world with over 350 years of excellence. With more than 60 years of manufacturing experience and an established global presence (with strategic sites in Garden Grove, California, USA; Kontich, Belgium; and Minhang, Shanghai, China), we offer a diverse range of critical engineered sealing and polymer solutions for extreme applications.
+1 800 544 0080
- Now get 10% discount on the latest Salesforce Training Course
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security