Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 164
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery
- Anthony Geraci Announces New Album, 'Tears in My Eyes'
- Hip Hop Legend PMD Announces Countdown to New Innovative Website with Exclusive Free Download
- Save the date: Drummer G. Calvin Weston joins members of "Listen To This" for "Third Thursdays"
- Montice Harmon's New Single 'I Love My Black & Brown People' A Celebration of Heritage and Culture
- NYC-Based Rockers Lonnieclaire Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Their Debut Album
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- Multi-Talented Artist Alekisok Takes the Music World by Storm
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green
- Naples Concert Band - Two Performances in March!
Following the success of his atmospheric rendition of Johnny Cash's "I Walk the Line", which garnered critical acclaim from Illustrate Magazine for its "unique and haunting interpretation," and Fred Bambridge of 'It's All Indie', who praised SAER for his "dreamy cover" that redefined a classic for modern sensibilities, SAER's newest project promises to deliver an equally mesmerising experience.
Graeme Smith from 'York Calling' highlighted SAER's talents in altering the mood of well-known tracks, noting his "melancholic piano and pleading vocals" that beautifully articulate a sense of isolation - a theme SAER profoundly explores in "This Time of Year".
The single is an emotional ode to the festive period experienced in the absence of a loved one. It reflects the cold realisation of facing Christmas alone, wrapped in a soundscape that mirrors the wintry chill of estrangement. The song's narrative is visually captured by director Paul Griffin bringing to life the tale of a lost snowman seeking a reunion with a long-lost friend, drawing parallels to the heartrending journey of separation and the search for reconnection.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bainbridge Industries Introduces Home Renovations & Referral Program
- Bricks R Us Changes The Landscape Of The Brick Engraving Industry With The Purchase Of Fund Raisers
- Cellphone Catastrophe? Don't Drop the Call! Satellite Phone Store Lifts You Off the Grounded Grid
- Certero and Jisc Partner to Transform UK Academic Sector's IT Management
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
SAER's signature falsetto and evocative musicality, praised as "spine-tinglingly dynamic" by FreshOnTheNet's FreshFaves, breathe hope into the melancholy of winter. His experimental blend of electronic pop and folk, coupled with cinematic sensibilities, forms an evocative soundtrack that invites listeners into a world of introspective Christmas reflection. This Birmingham-based artist's rise to prominence through appearances on 'The Voice UK' and collaborations with luxury brands like Bentley on Earth Day projects, reflects his growing influence on the music scene. SAER's unique sound, which has been lauded by national radio and original charting artists alike, promises to make "This Time of Year" a new anthem for those resonating with the quieter, more contemplative side of the holiday season.
"This Time of Year" will be available across all major music platforms, marking a chapter of SAER's ongoing musical journey that fans and new listeners alike can embrace during the year's closing chapter.
For further details, promotional requests, or to arrange an interview with SAER, please contact:
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
- David Kovacs Joins Data Health's Board as Independent Director
- Top Rated Micro Wedding Venue in Colorado Springs
- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- StrategicEdge Unveils New Website, Solidifying Its Position as Premier Small and Medium Business
- Leading Trust and Estate Administrator Megan Warman Joins Midwest Trust
- Jump City Rentals now in Modesto, CA! Best Party Equipment rentals, Bounce House rentals & More
- The Pivotal Companies Announces Partnership with The Impact Agency
- Tactical Gear Company Releases Cobra Buckle Dog Collar for K9 Training
- Why Green Initiatives Require Brown Sources FREE Webinar
- Moss Celebrates Groundbreaking of Cipriani Residences Miami – Brickell's Tallest Tower
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County names Kaliyah Stephens as 2024 Youth of the Year
- Human Immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) Antibody
- On the UNDRESSED podcast this week British Actor/Producer Scott Wright from UK's "Shameless" TV series
- Iconic Jewelry: Patricia Locke Trunk Show
- Garden Room Design Outdoor Modular Spaces Installation In As Little As 3 Weeks
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases