Popular on eTradeWire
- Yost & Company Proudly Joins Engage Advisors, Creating Leading Healthcare CPA Firm
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Women Veterans Alliance Encourages Support and Empowerment of Underserved Women Military Veterans on Veteran's Day and Throughout the Year
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Actionstep Unveils New Built-in Payments Solution – Actionstep Payments
- PC Bennett Partners with PDM Automotive to Bring More Aftermarket Functionality to AutoFitmentPlus
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
Similar on eTradeWire
- National Lacrosse League Announces Playoff Format and Playoff Schedule For 2022-23 Season
- NFL Coaches, Former Players Across Eight Teams To Support First Campaign Honoring Coach Gregg Knapp
- Ken W. Stone Joins Talent Concierge®
- What You Need to Know: 2022 FIFA World Cup
- 227's YouTube Chili' FIFA WORLD CUP 2022! QURAN Recitation! Opening Ceremony! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- 227's™ #MOSCOW Trending! Brittney Griner's Terrifying Prison | MOSCOW UofI Murder #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- World Cup Miami 2022, City of Miami Team For Second FIFA World Cup Soccer Watch Event December 10
- 8-Year-Old Basketball Prodigy Launches Sports & Apparel Brand
- National Lacrosse League, ESPN Announce 2022-23 Linear Broadcast Schedule
- Freestyle Wrestling World Cup Brings Olympic-Style Global and Cultural Experience to Iowa
HOMETOWN: Lumberton, TX AGE: 15
FORT WORTH, TX (September 25, 2022) – A strong showing in qualifying and during his heat races on the opening day of action in the C. Bell Micro Mania at Lil' Texas Motor Speedway resulted in Lumberton, TX teen, Ryder Wells, locking into the B-main.
Wells started in 11th as two-time NASCAR Champion Kyle Busch led the field to the green and held his position for a couple of laps before being pushed into the outside wall along the front stretch. The contact temporarily upset the handling of his car and he fell to the back of the 22-car field. However, Wells refused to give up and drove his Outlaw Non-Wing Micro back up the 16th before running out of laps.
The finish wasn't enough to transfer into the A-Main but it was one spot ahead of 2021 NASCAR Xfinity Series Champion Daniel Hemric.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sensoria Health Speaking at Smart Haptics Conference in Seattle, December 7-8, 2022
- Bubba Puppin Adventure Dog new children's book release
- Southwest Florida Music Education Center names Jennifer Clark executive director
- Genoa Design Announces Partnership with Datifex: Unlocking the Value of the Digital Ship
- Shop Downtown App Makes Giving Tuesday A Year Round Event
"That was a blast," Wells said, after taking a few minutes to reflect on his race after coming off the track. "I raced as hard as I could and kept in one piece. I was battling to move up and got into the wall. We had a long green flag run and that hurt us a little because the tires really heated up and the increased air pressures made handling tougher. But I was still able to race and I so happy that I was in the B-Main against Kyle Busch."
Busch finished the race in fourth after overdriving his car while racing side-by-side with Camping World Truck Series Champion Sheldon Creed, the eventual heat race winner.
"My qualifying times were better than Kyle's (Busch) and all of the NASCAR guys," Wells said. "They just made better adjustments on their cars for the main event.
"We will take what we learned and use it to help us going forward. I want to thank the team at Sawyer Chassis, my sponsor Kickin' the Tires, Christopher Bell and Texas Motor Speedway for hosting the race and most importantly, my mom and dad, who not only cheer me on but work hard so that I can follow my dreams."
Follow Ryder Wells on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at: RyderWRacing or RyderWellsRacing.com
For sponsorship inquiries, photos or driver interviews and appearances, contact Jerry Jordan, Kickin' Marketing and Consulting at 409-498-1074 or by email at email@example.com.
Kickin' Marketing and Consulting - Jerry Jordan
- Natural Pet Food Group Celebrates Sustainability
- Actuated Medical Awarded NIH SBIR for the Miniature Ultrasound Beamforming Array (MUBA)
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona wristwatch brings $54,870 (Canadian) in Miller & Miller's Nov. 19th auction
- Benchmark International Facltd the Trans of MetroTech Electrical Contractors, Inc. to Michael Bowman
- GEO Jobe Donates to Gulfport Middle School's Robotics Team
- Non-Profit AHED Foundation, Form Partners, Highridge Costa Selected to Build Apartments in Kaka'ako
- Independent Music Initiative For Emerging Artists Joins Giving Tuesday Movement
- GloryBee Hires Farming Advocate and Product Innovator as Director of Procurement
- MBCEA Midwest Chapter Elects Jeff Wolgamott President
- Joseph Durnford Receives 2022 Industry Leadership Award and is Inducted into Hall of Fame
- Save Fuel - Add Power – Reduce Pollution – Low Cost – Guaranteed – ECOFuelMax
- NWDC finishes donation drive for Hurricane Ian
- One of North Carolina's Largest Charitable Clinics First in State to Offer Clinical Trials as A Care Option to Patients
- Circus Harmony Holiday Camps/Classes
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Company Arranges $22 Million Loan to Refi Doubletree by Hilton in Los Angeles
- Award-Winning Documentary "A New Home" Shares STL Bosnian Community with the World via Amazon
- Ocean Partnership for Children unveils refreshed brand identity
- The Morgridge Family Foundation Launches $1.4M Initiative to Disrupt the Child Welfare System
- New Study Projects VR Revenue to Reach $28.8 Billion by 2026
- Receivables Performance Management Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims