Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 212
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 115
Similar on eTradeWire
- Wanderful Releases Anti-Oppression Toolkit for Travel & Culture Creators
- North Bay "Innovates" Tourism with the Driftscape App
- Healthcare entrepreneur announces launch of 'Airbnb for travelling nurses'
- Spirit Airlines Phone Number To Get Through the Executives for Reservations?
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Local Businessman Creates Digital Guide to Delray Beach and Beyond
- Salem's Famous Ghost Tour – WalknTours launches a spooky and fun tour in Salem, Massachusetts
- State of Guanajuato, Mexico Launches Reactivation Campaign
- BookingPal and Inntopia Boost Connectivity to Vacation Rental Property Management Inventory
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Has Been Honored with a Five-Star Hotel Rating from Forbes Travel Guide in its New 2021 Edition
The RVA Podcast initially posted once a week in audio format only, but it evolved to a twice weekly show in both an audio and video format.
"When we launched a year ago, we were sailing into uncharted waters a bit," says Alexander. "That was fine because we didn't really want to sound like anything else. We wanted to forge our own path."
Alexander didn't bring an RV background into the podcast, which actually works to the show's advantage and following.
"I'm a broadcaster first," Alexander adds. "I like to listen to stories and tell a few myself. I wanted to be the liaison between the expert and the everyman and learn right along with everyone else. I think that gives the show a purer vibe, where curiosity and learning in a fun way kind of rules the day."
More on eTradeWire News
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
The RVA Podcast's production team includes Producer, Abi Batista and Guest Coordinator, Niamh Carey-Zocco.
"Gigi Stetler (RV Advisor Founder and CEO) has provided a platform for all of us to do what we do best," Alexander concludes. "It's hard to believe we've done one hundred shows already. We've want to keep bringing fun stories and more interesting content to the next hundred episodes. The feedback from the followers has been terrific and we take it quite seriously."
The RV Advisor Podcast is posted Mondays and Fridays in its video format to the RV Advisor website (https://thervadvisor.com/joincommunity/rv-and-camping-podcast/) as well as their YouTube and Facebook pages. The audio version can be accessed via Apple Podcasts and Podomatic.
- Axiomtek's Robust, Low Power-Consumption Embedded PC with Customizable Features - eBOX626-311-FL
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Attorney John L. Ward of Ward Law Group Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine
- FlexUnity project promises to disrupt business models on energy communities and foster the active role of consumers and prosumers
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Supernatural Trifecta: Halloween, Blue Moon, and Love & Homegrown Magic
- strEATS Kitchen brings a familiar face to Calgary's Beltline
- Exhibit Systems Rebrands as Captivate Exhibits
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- The Effects of Manual Osteopathy in Pregnancy and After Giving Birth – Part Three
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors