Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 133
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 112
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 104
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- FGBC Certifies UF's Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium 'Florida Green'
- America's Boating Channel Demonstrates Life Jacket Care
- Strat-O-Matic To Collaborate With Marquee Sports Network To Expand Its Content Creation Role
- Digital Fans Drive Demand for Integrated Audio Visual Experiences Throughout Live Event Venues
- SquadLocker Drafts Jeanne Hopkins as Chief Revenue Officer to Continue to Drive Growth
- Famer and the National Basketball Players Association Team Up to Launch the NBPA Training Ground
- GoDog Sports Launches Fund-A-Field Program to Enable Live Streaming at Schools & Youth Sports Leagues
- Big Muddy Adventures Returns to the Rivers!
- America's Boating Channel Urges Use of Engine Cut-Off Devices
- Family-Owned All Volleyball Announces First Two Recipients of Covid-19 Fundraiser Proceeds
This move allows MLR the necessary time to assess and determine the next steps in regard to the impact of COVID-19 based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), and other public health authorities.
"Rugby ATL's first and foremost concern is securing the safety and welfare of our fans, our players and support staff," said Rugby ATL Owner, Marcus Calloway. "As we receive additional insight from the league into the rescheduling of the postponed matches, we will communicate details at that time. We appreciate your support for Rugby ATL during this unprecedented time."
More on eTradeWire News
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
This suspension impacts the matches scheduled for March 22nd (Home vs New England Free Jacks), March 29th (Away vs Austin Gilgronis) and April 5th (Home vs New Orleans NOLA Gold). Season and single-match tickets purchased for these matches will remain valid for rescheduled dates. Any specific questions can be directed to http://firstname.lastname@example.org. The league and Rugby ATL will communicate strategies for the continuation of the 2020 season as soon as decisions are made.
"We will continue to follow the guidance of government officials as well as our medical and performance staff to make sure we remain healthy and ready to play when the time comes," said Rugby ATL Head Coach & General Manager, Scott Lawrence. "The team is thinking of those who have lost loved ones and will do our part to help contain this pandemic through safe and responsible practices inside and outside of our training environment with family members, teammates, and staff."
To keep up with announcements, be sure to follow @RugbyATL on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For more information about Rugby ATL, please visit http://www.rugbyatl.rugby.
- Icarus Moth Returns With Wit Blu on Catchy New Single "Perfect Outfit"
- Enfield Connecticut Republicans Unanimously Endorse Turner for State Representative
- Should You Add Gap Insurance to Your Auto Insurance Policy?
- Las Vegas Orthodontist Launches Community-Wide Free Braces Giveaway
- Local Social Movement Recognized for Impact on Health Policies that Save Lives
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- New Book: Capitalism Doesn't Fail
- New townhomes available now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Black 2015 Honda Civic for Sale
- Americans Face Problems Paying Medical Bills Despite Health Insurance
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Irving / Las Colinas to Reopen Amid COVID-19
- Intern Pursuit Game Approved By Steam
- Marc Cote Receives FocalPoint Business Coaching's 2019 Area Representative of the Year Award
- Heritage at Pennington sees Phase 2 success
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- New Online Course Available for Do-it-Yourself Divorces
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando