Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 217
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 137
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 124
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 122
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 116
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 114
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 109
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 107
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Kitchens239.com Offers Award-winning Kitchen Design and Construction in Naples, FL
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jacob Bryant New Release-TELL ME Available Everywhere
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- A New Online PR Platform to Launch - e-PR
- El Conferencista! Podcast Nominated to the Latin Podcast Awards
- Califia and the Timeless Sentries Episode II "Legacies" Streaming Now on YouTube!
- American Legacy Network To Air UNSOLVED HISTORY: Life Of A King
- 'Roses are Blind' returns to Hollywood to screen at the iconic TLC Chinese Theatre during the Golden State Film Festival!
- New Apartment Project in South Kensington Neighborhood of Philadelphia Featured in Philadelphia Inquirer
- The 'X' Zone TV Channel Announces 2 New Distribution Centers
- Ski resort employee is first and only podcast to receive X Games 2020 Aspen press pass
Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC has announced the addition of the series "Oh Jordan!" to its line up. "Oh Jordan!" is an anthology series that highlights the Spinolas, a young family with a son on the autism spectrum. At home & at school, having autism has meant redefining what "being normal" means. The series will highlight the triumphs & tribulations of Jordan & his family as they learn to live, love, laugh & become stronger while navigating autism spectrum disorder.
More on eTradeWire News
- Add a little shimmer and shine to your products!
- The Powerless & Insignificant Latino Voter/Candidate In 2020
- Nova Fine Art Presents 'god's Plan' By Renowned Artist Stony
- Road of No Return / Road to Hell Now Available on DVD from BayView Entertainment
- Watch Diet Product Review Video Including Bonuses for men and Women Looking to Lose Weight
Rude Rangers TV is a multi-genre network available on the Roku streaming platform. The network offers viewers original content, exclusive shopping opportunities, information and entertainment centered around health and wellness, pop culture, celebrity news, fashion, cuisine, music, art and style. The network will also introduce viewers to a variety of shows, characters, personalities and hosts that make them not only feel good but think, laugh often and take the steps necessary to live their best possible lives.
"Show's like 'Oh Jordan!' are critical to our network says Rudy J. Breedy, Vice President of Programming for Rude Rangers TV. Our hope is that viewers everywhere connect with Jordan & the Spinola family in a way that enables them to uplift, encourage & inspire everyone around them that's touched by autism. We're so excited to share this and other stories like it on our platform." Episodes of "Oh Jordan!" begin airing on the network in January 2020. Rude Rangers TV currently offers a bevy or educational, uplifting and entertaining programs available on demand by visiting http://www.ruderangerstv.com
More on eTradeWire News
- Want Different Hair? Africanmall Wigs & Hair Weave Will Rock You!!
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- KAMAR SKEETE "I Do It For The Culture"
- 3 Day Weekend Benefits - Start Your Side Business Now
- Alkaline Phosphatase Staining Kit
About Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC
Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC and the Rude Rangers Unite brand began at the radio station of a New York State community college and quickly evolved into a popular Facebook live weekly video stream. It's success at Facebook led to its inclusion on two national cable TV networks (YouToo America and STGN-49) as well as DirecTV, Amazon Prime Video and other Roku channels. The brand has also grown to include an internet radio channel (Rudy Radio), apparel and lifestyle brand (Ruderangersshop.com), special events division and discount travel club. The company's tagline is "Work…Play..Slay!
Rude Rangers Entertainment, LLC
- Fast Tilt Retaining Walls Construction Event Extended - Register Now
- Looking how to protect your money and income from Medicaid by Les Robinson CLTC
- Warfighter Palooza Coming To Glendale
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Denver, CO 80203
- Platinum Educational Group Announce New CIO
- Better Food for a Better Life with Floricon Partners
- RMAPORTAL releases Multi-Language Product Returns Automation software update
- FSR's Smart-Way Floor Raceway System Now Hosted By ARCAT
- 889 Global Solutions Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- 'Landscapes and Seascapes: The Great Outdoors' Exhibit at Mason House Gallery
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Miami-Dade County Value Adjustment Board (VAB) Selects Pioneer To Implement Axia™
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Adds Amy Wolff Interiors to Growing Client List
- Official Release of "How I Beat Death, Disease, Divorce & Debt:"
- QComm Demystifies $150 million LPTV Repack Question
- Bullseye Home Services Acquires The Surfin' Plumbers
- $84 Million Construction and $36 Million of Equity for Jersey City QOZ Multi-Family Project
- 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I for Sale!
- New Fourth Edition of ASA Valuing Machinery and Equipment Book Released