Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 885
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Sequoia invents Super-Turbidity methodology (Patent Pending)
- Female Software Engineer Makes History as First Woman in Tech on "Whiteboard Challenge" Show
- ACEC/MA announces STV as a 2019 Silver Award Winner for the Longfellow Bridge Rehabilitation
- ACEC/MA Awards Nicholas Brunetto the Education Corporation President's Scholarship
- Legionella Monitoring and Control
- ACEC/MA announces Nitsch Engineering as a 2019 Award Winner for MIT's North Corridor Project
- Preservation Achievement Grand Jury Award For Cherry St. Pier Development Presented To W.J. Castle And Associates
- Formerly Homeless Latino Software Engineer Proves Talent on "Whiteboard Challenge" Show
- ADwin Test System Reduces Application Development Time
"We have great respect for the team at asys, and we are excited to welcome them to RTM Engineering Consultants," said RTM CEO Tony Mirchandani. "asys' extensive experience in healthcare projects will be a valuable asset moving forward. Our partnership will allow us to increase the scope of the MEP services we provide to clients in California."
Founded in 2015, asys offers expertise in healthcare, government, higher education, data center, and public safety projects, with a primary focus on both new construction and remodel healthcare projects classified as OSHPD 1, 3 and 4. The firm provides mechanical engineering design services, mechanical construction administration services, building energy compliance reports, and other related services. The asys team maintains top qualifications, such as Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP) certification and an active membership in the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHRAE) and California Society for Healthcare Engineering (CSHE).
More on eTradeWire News
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
"Joining RTM is an excellent opportunity to expand our firm's reach and continue to produce quality work for clients," said asys Principal and CEO Marc Anderson. "We are looking forward to contributing our knowledge and experience to the RTM team."
To learn more about RTM Engineering Consultants, visit www.rtmassociates.com.
About RTM Engineering Consultants
Established in 1981 and headquartered outside Chicago, RTM Engineering Consultants integrates MEP/FP and civil engineering services with sustainable design as a given. The firm goes beyond a typical consulting role and becomes a partner to clients by aligning with the goals, processes, and people at each organization. Licensed in all 50 states, its portfolio spans major market sectors nationwide. For more information, visit www.rtmassociates.com.
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Invites Residents to Two Hot Topic Luncheons
- Award-Nominated Podcast Celebrates Pride with a Diversity of LGBT Stories
- World's Largest Electric Vehicle Maker Opens First Canadian Bus Assembly Plant
- You're invited: Dig Denver Launch Event on Thursday
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Graduates Class of 2019
- Announcing ChrgD+™ Highly Bioavailable and Convenient CBD Drink Additive Changes the Game
- George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic Bring Farewell Tour To Columbus
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion
- Cancer Survivor Tamara Smith Releases First Novel "The Story Of A Purple Heart"
- Recording Artist & Designer KD The Pharaoh Premiers New Song "Underdogs"
- Celebrating Local Color at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Tropidelic's Freakstomp Music Festival welcomes Too Many Zooz to the 2019 lineup
- New Agent Addition: Sloan's Moving & Storage
- Palisades Model Opening at The San Francisco Shipyard This Sunday, June 30
- mytaptrack® Named "2019 Classroom Tech Solution of the Year" by EdTech Breakthrough Awards
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange