Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- AXISCADES launching new U.S. operations in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Dr. Lettsome Renews His South Carolina Professional Engineering License
- Qualis Corporation awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- Colombo Dockyard Ship Repair and Building operations return to New-Normal Levels
- Women of Color STEM Conference Partners with the City of Detroit for a Safe Conference Experience
- Local HVAC Rep Welcomes Lennox International Rep to the Team
- Anna Prakash-Ashton and Elaina Ashton Announce the Release of Have you seen a self-driving car?
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
"We have great respect for the team at asys, and we are excited to welcome them to RTM Engineering Consultants," said RTM CEO Tony Mirchandani. "asys' extensive experience in healthcare projects will be a valuable asset moving forward. Our partnership will allow us to increase the scope of the MEP services we provide to clients in California."
Founded in 2015, asys offers expertise in healthcare, government, higher education, data center, and public safety projects, with a primary focus on both new construction and remodel healthcare projects classified as OSHPD 1, 3 and 4. The firm provides mechanical engineering design services, mechanical construction administration services, building energy compliance reports, and other related services. The asys team maintains top qualifications, such as Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP) certification and an active membership in the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHRAE) and California Society for Healthcare Engineering (CSHE).
More on eTradeWire News
- New Pain Relief Products With Global Frequency Technology For San Diego, California & It's Counties
- Private Security Company 'Cascadia Global Security' protects Portland while police cannot
- Black Light Communication Strategies LLC Announces New Communication Consulting Services
- "There Are Plenty More Fish in the Sea" Is Very Misleading, Says National Seafood Seasonings Brand
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
"Joining RTM is an excellent opportunity to expand our firm's reach and continue to produce quality work for clients," said asys Principal and CEO Marc Anderson. "We are looking forward to contributing our knowledge and experience to the RTM team."
To learn more about RTM Engineering Consultants, visit www.rtmassociates.com.
About RTM Engineering Consultants
Established in 1981 and headquartered outside Chicago, RTM Engineering Consultants integrates MEP/FP and civil engineering services with sustainable design as a given. The firm goes beyond a typical consulting role and becomes a partner to clients by aligning with the goals, processes, and people at each organization. Licensed in all 50 states, its portfolio spans major market sectors nationwide. For more information, visit www.rtmassociates.com.
- Anne Winters, iPOP Alum, Returns in "13 Reasons Why" Season 4 Trailer Debut
- San Francisco Black Film Festival XXII "Virtually Possible" June 18-August 2
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Stand Shoulder to Shoulder with Council Member Jawane Hilton of Carson Ca and local law enforcement
- 24e Design Company and F3EA Donate 28 Sets of Bunk Beds to Tybee Island's Fresh Air Home
- do it outdoors launches the first OOH/digital media click-through rate guarantee
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
- SmartFinancial Wins Best Workplaces in Ohio
- Wizard Entertainment Takes The Lead In Streamed Interactive Programming With Virtual Experiences
- National Transportation Inc launches new web sites
- Used Vehicle Auction Prices Exceed Pre-Virus Expectations; Relationship Between Used Retail and Wholesale Prices Back to Normal
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand