Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 109
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
Similar on eTradeWire
- Amazing Deal on a Grey 2014 Honda Civic
- Ford Motor Co. awards California Pony Cars with 2019 Mustang SEMA Build
- Cash Flow Tricks for Auto Shop Owners
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive announces executive changes
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Last Chance to Enter to Win This Super-Rare 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1!
- Appointment of new Managing Director for Skillnet Limited
- Lexus Vehicle Protection Plan from autopom! Offering Automotive Peace of Mind
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
Connecting people has never been so important. In light of both ongoing and growing concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers of several events worldwide have made the entirely justified decision to not move forward with in-person, face-to-face conferences and user groups—and OPAL-RT is completely in agreement with the informing principles guiding this decision.
Each and every year since 1998, OPAL-RT has hosted international user groups and conferences on real-time simulation rich with cutting-edge content, informed subject matter experts, and engaging interactivity in the shape of groundbreaking demos, valuable presentations, rewarding interactions with engineers, and inspirational new products and talk about the latest industry developments—and much more.
With the help of a new virtual teleconferencing technology, as well as our enthusiastic employees and corporate partners, RT20: OPAL-RT's 12th Annual Conference on Real-Time Simulation is going virtual for 2020. The conference aims, as always, to connect hundreds of passionate scientists, professionals, and students who share an interest in the very latest developments in real-time simulation technology with the aim of helping the world's engineers build better solutions.
More on eTradeWire News
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Best Western Aku Tiki Inn Open For Business
- Takeo Tama Transitions "Freenomics" Culture Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty & Social-Media Censorship
- What if My Lender Finds Out I Don't Have Home Insurance?
The virtual conference will take place on June 18th, and will last 24 hours, starting at 9AM EST. Ultimately spanning multiple time zones, RT20 will bring an interactive and participatory 3D experience to attendees. Connecting a global audience, RT20 will enable knowledge-sharing and will inspire attendees with authoritative speakers, valuable presentations and fascinating exhibits.
This year's OPAL-RT RT20 annual user group and conference is being redoubled with talent, progress, new technologies, and novel engineering discoveries and applications—and is full-to-bursting with new approaches, exciting milestones, and peers you can learn from, interact with, and be inspired by!
"Our community of customers work in very diverse and innovative fields where communication and networking is key for them to progress in their respective research areas," says Pierre-Francois Allaire, Head of Global Sales and Marketing for OPAL-RT.
"For OPAL-RT, this user group and meeting is our yearly opportunity to align our products with the trends arising and becoming established in each of these vibrant, fast-moving sectors—as well as to align ourselves with the current and breaking research." Allaire continues. "This year, our conference will focus on the most popular applications in which our users are using our real-time simulation platforms to design, test and optimize new products: autonomous and electrical vehicles, microgrid, more electrical aircraft, digital twins, and DER (Distributed Energy Resource) penetration into the grid. just to name a few…."
More on eTradeWire News
- What Happens if My Car Insurance Lapses?
- Top Five Reasons to Attend the 6th Annual Airborne ISR Conference Released
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Helping Teens Smile with Affordable Braces
- Beacon Lake Welcomes Toll Brothers
- Insightful Writings On Website Share How We Can Learn To Connect With Our Higher Power
RT20 is a global event engineered to reconnect the real-time simulation community, hosted by the leaders in real-time simulation.
More information at http://www.opal-rt.com/RT20
COVID-19: Doing our Part:
RT20 supports Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) who are working on the frontlines by supporting existing hospitals and health systems to help control the spread of COVID-19 around the world. OPAL-RT will donate 10% of the amount received from the event's sponsors.
Do your part and help save lives by donating at: https://secure3.convio.net/msfcan/site/Donation2?df_id=2520&mfc_pref=T&2520.donation=form1&s_locale=en_CA&utm_campaign=COVID-19%20Crisis%20Fund&utm_source=other%20&utm_medium=referral&s_src=referral&s_subsrc=OPAL-RT
About OPAL-RT TECHNOLOGIES
OPAL-RT is the leading provider of open Real-Time Digital Simulators. We design, test and validate complex controls for electrical, electro-mechanical and power electronic systems. OPAL-RT simulators are used by engineers and researchers at leading manufacturers, utilities, universities and research centers around the world.
Pierre-Francois Allaire, VP, Sales & Marketing
- Cozy Siskin Becomes Amazon's #1 New Release
- Libman Education Releases Results of Annual 2020 HIM Professional Census
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- Radiation Records Releases Gravity, 11th Studio Album from NYC-Based Paul Mark & The Van Dorens
- Arunachal University of Studies- Apply For Agriculture Courses
- Justice Tax, LLC Partners with Debt.com to Bring Taxpayers Free COVID-19 Tax Advice
- ALLmobility, LLC received Opps4Vets Award
- Weinberg Center Recognizes FCPS 2020 Graduating Seniors on Theater Marquee
- CMR Mechanical Advises That Spring Cleanup Can Make a Difference!
- Attorneys J. Jeffrey Rice, John B. Cechman and Richard L. Purtz named 2020 Florida 'Super Lawyers'
- Bitreel Selected for MassChallenge 2020 Accelerator
- 80's style slasher film, "Master Pieces" gets picked up by "HNN presents" distribution label
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- Find out how press relations work for celebrities or for those who want to be a star
- America's Boating Channel Promotes Safe Boating
- Strat-O-Matic Sim: Astros, Dodgers Lead League Standings; Weaver, Maeda, Soler, Murphy May Awards
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Expert on 'smart collaboration' advises lawyers how to add the most strategic value during crisis
- Mind Your Business Radio Show with David Happe is #1 Growing Podcast in the USA
- Nonpartisan Presidential Candidate Chance Trahan Calls President Trump A Liar