Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 337
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mencom manufactures an expansive portfolio of industrial circular connetors
- Titletown Manufacturing supplies high-quality replacement parts
- Industrial Engraving produces matched male female embossing rolls
- Prock Operations™ Receives 2018 Outstanding Achievement in Solid Waste Management Award
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- Marabu North America Releases Alternative Solution for Mutoh Eco Ultra Inks
- Ace Anodizing & Impregnating, Inc
- Modern Manufacturing Services, LLC., introduces the Scheldahl Series side weld bag
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Consumer51 launches new website and corporate video for Oji Intertech
Rosenberg Fans Canada will be at booth # 417 at the BMO Centre, Stampede Park. The company offers a wide range of high-quality industrial fans, blowers, and motors. Their product line includes a wide range of industrial fans: Axial, Centrifugal, Plug, and Plenum. Both, Single or Double Inlet, build with either AC or EC motors (ECM). New this year, the company will be presenting a seminar on "Retrofitting Air Handling Systems using ECM Fans". On November 8th., 2018, at 3:30 pm their speaker, Luis Orellana, ECFanGrid Product Manager, will talk about the advantages of EC Motor Technology, its reliability, and energy-saving features.
More on eTradeWire News
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Katie Lord
"The CIPHEX West organizing committee was kind enough to invite me to be a guest speaker," says Luis Orellana, Rosenberg Canada's ECFanGrid Product Manager. "Today up to 70% of a commercial building's energy use is consumed by HVAC equipment. Retrofitting Air Handling Units with more energy-efficient EC Fans makes a lot of sense," he added. "Our seminar will describe what EC Motor Technology is, its energy-efficiency and ease-of-control advantages that lead to reducing consumption and saving energy. Examples will highlight the payback period. I will compare the advantages of using several smaller fans, instead of one large fan and summarize the added features and benefits that contractors, owners and end users will see. I think participants will agree, ECM Technology is the perfect choice for retrofitting instead of replacing older HVAC equipment." concluded Mr. Orellana.
For more details on the Rosenberg Canada's retrofit projects portfolio and the ECFanGrid, their energy-efficient multi-fan AHU system, visit http://ecfangrid.ca.
Contact Rosenberg Canada at email@example.com for more information on their products and services, or visit them at http://rosenbergcanada.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fourth Volume of eHIV Review Aims to Expand Knowledge of When to Switch Antiretroviral Regimens
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Preventing and Managing Overpayments: A Webinar for Social Security Disability Beneficiaries
- 2018 American Silver Eagle Premiums Dropping
- Target Roofing & Sheet Metal replacing roof at The Commodore Hurricane Michael
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mission-Critical Precision Thin Film Chip Resistors
- What is the Difference Between Data Logger vs DAQ?
About Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd.
ROSENBERG FANS CANADA LTD. has been serving Canadian customers from its headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario since 2005. Customers appreciate the stocking programs, the local technical support and the value-added manufacturing solutions which Rosenberg Canada provides. The company's experienced and knowledgeable staff work with clients to select the best air moving solution for the application. They service many industries including HVAC, Refrigeration, Railways, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Residential appliances, Medical equipment and Telecommunications, to name a few.
The Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. team works hard to provide professional client services and strives to deliver timely information to help you make informed decisions.
For more information contact:
Director of Marketing
Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd.
1210 Mid-Way Blvd, Unit 20
Tel: (905) 565-1038 (ON, Head Office)
Tel: (514) 592-7462 (QC, NS, NB, NF)
Tel: (403) 992-6042 (SK, AB, BC)
Fax: (905) 565-0161
Director of Marketing
- Revamped 3415 Sepulveda Adds New Tenants
- CW-One music Group is Seeking New Artists for Their Roster
- Sussex IM Awarded ISO 13485 Certification For Medical Device Design And Manufacture
- Long Island Museum Showcases Work of Jefferson's Ferry Residents
- Caregiver Resource Network, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation formed with the express goal of
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- Key events and trends that are going to shape your world in 2019
- Vested Academics Gifts a Prosperous 2019
- Litigators Credit Trial Support Firm Legal Graphicworks with Helping Win Their Biggest Cases
- Do you have dental anxiety? Here are some signs you might have dental anxiety
- The Only Travel Book You'll Ever Need on Belize
- Dialogue with Three Chords and BrooklynONE present THE KRAMPUS
- Blockchain-based Authentication Company NuID Raises $2.5 Million to End Password Breaches
- Ayn Traylor-Sadberry, family lawyer, publishes article on Legal Technicians
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Talks About The Resurrection Of Direct Mail
- Album: NOT BY SIGHT by Te-Verse @TeVerseF
- Hire Dynamics Completes Acquisition of Amtemps Staffing to Accelerate Growth & Expand Services in N
- CoreShop Solutions Secures Exclusive North American Sales and Marketing Rights for Active Publishing
- Project Alive within reach of funding promising clinical gene therapy drug trial
- Dr. Stephen Prendiville Earns RealSelf Hall of Fame Award