Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Xometry Announces $50MM Equity Raise Led By Greenspring Associates
- Actuated Medical Announces the Appointment of Two New Board Members
- Cutting Edge Fabrication Continues to Grow With Facilities Expansion
- Heated embossing rollers are key to thermal bonding applications
- NFPA's 2019 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference Registration Now Open
- Newman Technology Hiring Event
- Kamtek Manufacturing Hiring Event
- Welch Packaging Acquires Heritage Packaging
- Arkieva Named as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales and Operations Planning Systems of Differentiation
- Arkieva Customers Escalade Sports and Advanced Drainage Systems to Present at the Gartner Supply Chain Conference
Rosenberg Fans Canada will be at booth # 417 at the BMO Centre, Stampede Park. The company offers a wide range of high-quality industrial fans, blowers, and motors. Their product line includes a wide range of industrial fans: Axial, Centrifugal, Plug, and Plenum. Both, Single or Double Inlet, build with either AC or EC motors (ECM). New this year, the company will be presenting a seminar on "Retrofitting Air Handling Systems using ECM Fans". On November 8th., 2018, at 3:30 pm their speaker, Luis Orellana, ECFanGrid Product Manager, will talk about the advantages of EC Motor Technology, its reliability, and energy-saving features.
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
"The CIPHEX West organizing committee was kind enough to invite me to be a guest speaker," says Luis Orellana, Rosenberg Canada's ECFanGrid Product Manager. "Today up to 70% of a commercial building's energy use is consumed by HVAC equipment. Retrofitting Air Handling Units with more energy-efficient EC Fans makes a lot of sense," he added. "Our seminar will describe what EC Motor Technology is, its energy-efficiency and ease-of-control advantages that lead to reducing consumption and saving energy. Examples will highlight the payback period. I will compare the advantages of using several smaller fans, instead of one large fan and summarize the added features and benefits that contractors, owners and end users will see. I think participants will agree, ECM Technology is the perfect choice for retrofitting instead of replacing older HVAC equipment." concluded Mr. Orellana.
For more details on the Rosenberg Canada's retrofit projects portfolio and the ECFanGrid, their energy-efficient multi-fan AHU system, visit http://ecfangrid.ca.
Contact Rosenberg Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on their products and services, or visit them at http://rosenbergcanada.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Sportscaster Fred Wallin to Provide Commentary on TVS Streaming Sports Networks
- Thomas William Furniture Spalted Hall Table
- How to grab deals for last minute hotel reservations
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
About Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd.
ROSENBERG FANS CANADA LTD. has been serving Canadian customers from its headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario since 2005. Customers appreciate the stocking programs, the local technical support and the value-added manufacturing solutions which Rosenberg Canada provides. The company's experienced and knowledgeable staff work with clients to select the best air moving solution for the application. They service many industries including HVAC, Refrigeration, Railways, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Residential appliances, Medical equipment and Telecommunications, to name a few.
The Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. team works hard to provide professional client services and strives to deliver timely information to help you make informed decisions.
For more information contact:
Director of Marketing
Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd.
1210 Mid-Way Blvd, Unit 20
Tel: (905) 565-1038 (ON, Head Office)
Tel: (514) 592-7462 (QC, NS, NB, NF)
Tel: (403) 992-6042 (SK, AB, BC)
Fax: (905) 565-0161
Director of Marketing
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Avow Foundation Hosts IRAs" Estate and Year-End Planning Panel
- Arch Enterprises Precious Metal Refining
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces June 4 Love That Dress! collection event
- Best ISO Certification Co. Ltd receives first FDA recognized Third-Party Accreditation from IAS
- Stonehurst Place Features in Midtown Atlanta's 2019 Open Garden Stroll
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate New Frame at InfoComm 2019
- Road Condition Monitoring to Prove Process Efficiency
- See Clearly on the Roads.Tips to Prevent Windshield Damage
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast's Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Support for 92 HEVC Channels
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- Partner's Elizabeth Krol Wins 2019 PRISM Award