Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 211
- Dr. Nada Albatish has become a Spectrum Key Opinion Leader 209
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 185
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 161
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 151
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 140
- CMS Ruling Could Shut the Door on the Medical Center at Elizabeth Place (MCEP) 113
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
Similar on eTradeWire
- Calibration Laboratory, LLC Receives New ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accreditation
- ICATT Launches New International Logistics Specialists & Freight Forwarding Apprenticeship
- Budweiser Budvar Replaces RFID-Powered Forklift Tracking with SEWIO RTLS to Achieve 99% of System Uptime and Cut Down Maintenance Costs
- Bamboo Partners, LLC Launches Pro Guitar SAFE-T-STAND
- LDRA Partners with Jama Software to Close the Verification Workflow Gap for Embedded Systems
- New Environmental Safety Management program nets Thiel College "Champion of Education" status
- ACS to Build upon Iowa Governor's Manufacturing Initiatives
- Titletown Manufacturing boosts ability for machining small parts
- Embossing roller design is part of Industrial Engraving's history
- New Market Report: Industry 4.0 Market, Technologies & Industry 2019-2023
Rosenberg Fans Canada will be at booth # 417 at the BMO Centre, Stampede Park. The company offers a wide range of high-quality industrial fans, blowers, and motors. Their product line includes a wide range of industrial fans: Axial, Centrifugal, Plug, and Plenum. Both, Single or Double Inlet, build with either AC or EC motors (ECM). New this year, the company will be presenting a seminar on "Retrofitting Air Handling Systems using ECM Fans". On November 8th., 2018, at 3:30 pm their speaker, Luis Orellana, ECFanGrid Product Manager, will talk about the advantages of EC Motor Technology, its reliability, and energy-saving features.
More on eTradeWire News
- 11 Women Share the Faith of Helping Beyond the Pretty Dress
- Toronto Inventor Realizes Dream of Developing New Word Game, Jabuka!
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- SuperCloud Wrap: Google's $13B Data-Center Plan, Going Beyond CI/CD, Allergic to DevOPs? + more
- Buy Microsoft Surface Accessories After Learning About the Available Options
- "All You Need to Know about Parkinson's Disease", new article by researcher Paul Norwood
- Doobert volunteers drive nearly 90,000 miles in 2019
"The CIPHEX West organizing committee was kind enough to invite me to be a guest speaker," says Luis Orellana, Rosenberg Canada's ECFanGrid Product Manager. "Today up to 70% of a commercial building's energy use is consumed by HVAC equipment. Retrofitting Air Handling Units with more energy-efficient EC Fans makes a lot of sense," he added. "Our seminar will describe what EC Motor Technology is, its energy-efficiency and ease-of-control advantages that lead to reducing consumption and saving energy. Examples will highlight the payback period. I will compare the advantages of using several smaller fans, instead of one large fan and summarize the added features and benefits that contractors, owners and end users will see. I think participants will agree, ECM Technology is the perfect choice for retrofitting instead of replacing older HVAC equipment." concluded Mr. Orellana.
For more details on the Rosenberg Canada's retrofit projects portfolio and the ECFanGrid, their energy-efficient multi-fan AHU system, visit http://ecfangrid.ca.
Contact Rosenberg Canada at email@example.com for more information on their products and services, or visit them at http://rosenbergcanada.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- 5 stunning ideas how to decorate your rustic wedding venue with Jute
- United Premier Soccer League Announces SoCal Expansion with Rose City FC
- Asian Art, the Engravings of Karl Bodmer and Diverse Estate Jewelry at Michaan's in March
- Christian Author Pastor Cynthia Diggs set to Release New Book
- What's New in The Signature Series
- California Doctor Robert Blackman Releases His New Book That Skillfully Blends Satire, Sci-Fi, Fantasy And Socio-Political Commentary
- Minister & Author Dr. Claudette Morgan-Scott Embarks on International Speaking Tour and Book Launch
About Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd.
ROSENBERG FANS CANADA LTD. has been serving Canadian customers from its headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario since 2005. Customers appreciate the stocking programs, the local technical support and the value-added manufacturing solutions which Rosenberg Canada provides. The company's experienced and knowledgeable staff work with clients to select the best air moving solution for the application. They service many industries including HVAC, Refrigeration, Railways, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Residential appliances, Medical equipment and Telecommunications, to name a few.
The Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. team works hard to provide professional client services and strives to deliver timely information to help you make informed decisions.
For more information contact:
Director of Marketing
Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd.
1210 Mid-Way Blvd, Unit 20
Tel: (905) 565-1038 (ON, Head Office)
Tel: (514) 592-7462 (QC, NS, NB, NF)
Tel: (403) 992-6042 (SK, AB, BC)
Fax: (905) 565-0161
Director of Marketing
- Emperor CBD Launches Grand Opening
- How a DAQ System Executes All Vibration Test Stand Tasks
- Recent Sports Betting Legalization Sets The Stage For Record-Breaking March Madness Viewership And Wagers
- Petique, Inc. Brings High-Quality Pet Product Line to Global Pet Expo Booth #3491
- Alison Morgan Joins Rainbow Village as Program Director
- RadiusPoint Delivers New Solutions Exploration Experience
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Recognized with a Governor's Circle Award
- Fashion Umbrella Foundation creates an online university for learning
- Dinner With Lloyd, Releases February 14, 2019 On Digital Download & Rental
- Members Advantage Credit Union donates to Steady Stitchers
- Brad Domenico Secures $60,000,000 for Multifamily Portfolio in Hudson County
- Denver Realtor Patrick Finney Launches New Website
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Mr. 1204 Releases New Single: Lost Featuring RND Officially
- ShoppingMoneyPR.com Launches PR Promos Services as DuckDuckGo and Excitel Offer Theirs
- Announcing "Best Online PC Gamer" YouTube Channel
- NAWBO Phoenix to present March 13 panel of top women business owners
- VIP Reception Planned for Billy Graham's Daughter and Grand-Daughter
- BalletNova Conservatory Students to learn Martha Graham's "Steps in the Street"
- South Shore Chamber Names Joseph Gratta, CEO of Atlantic Mechanical Contractors to Board