Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 603
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 564
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 532
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 514
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 501
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 475
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 415
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 386
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 378
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 345
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SKB Releases 5 New R Series Sizes, STAC Cases Optimized for Palletized Shipping
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
- Vacuum rolls provide nip point safety (by eliminating nip)
- DiSTI's GL Studio Becomes HMI Provider for Xilinx Kria SOM
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- AKCP Monitors Plywood Factory Facilities in Estonia
- ARCH Global Precision Announces Sale of ARCH Precision Components Corp
- Gatecatch.com Two Way Gate Latches & Catches UK
For many years Rosenberg has provided a wide range of high-quality products for the HVAC market. With the introduction of Gen3+ EC Motor, the company continues their ongoing commitment to delivering leading-edge fans with the latest technologies for different industries and applications.
The "Gen3+" EC Motor offers up to 4% higher efficiencies compared to previous generation fan systems. Input voltage range of 200-480 VAC (±10 %) and DC voltage input of 260-680V DC (±10 %) is possible.
The Gen3+ EC Motor is capable of up to 49% more power in the same footprint as previous generation motors. Other benefits of the motor are highlighted as follows:
- Electronic Quick Change (EQC) technology allows for the replacement of the electronics in minutes without touching the motor or the impeller
- Larger terminal area with increased water resistance and enhanced wiring connections
- Improved thermal management with a larger heat sink
- Integrated inspection LED for service and fault indication
- Enhanced resistance to electrical spikes from the power grid – wider voltage tolerances, improved wire connections
For more information about the Gen3+ EC Motor and other products from Rosenberg Canada, please visit - https://www.rosenbergcanada.com/. Rosenberg Canada can also be found across social media, including LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
Since 2005, Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd., located in Mississauga, Ontario, has been the sales office and warehouse of the Rosenberg Group in Canada. They offer a complete range of OEM industrial fans and blowers for a variety of applications. As well as energy-saving HVAC retrofit solutions.
- Huge Sale On Top-selling Self Help Advice Manual
- Stump Grinding In Richmond Hill, Toronto
- Pair of 18th century Chippendale mahogany side chairs brings $33,210 in Neue Auctions' April 10 sale
- YUP PUP Launches All-Natural CBD Dog Treats
- Pacific Northwest Author Anya Mora Releases New Suspense / Thriller – Secrets Mothers Keep
- Transitional Aged Youth between 16-25 Deserve Loving Homes Now
- One of TOPDON's Best Selling Products - The BT100 Handheld Tester for 12 Volt Lead Acid Batteries
- Art à la Carte – a virtual fundraiser for The Center for Contemporary Art
- Volunteers needed for Community Cooperative's annual Soup Kitchen Benefit
- Identity Earth Day Special Feat. Lesley Webb, Lisa Betty, Casandra Carmelina, Elizabeth Lind
- Care Issues For Medicare Beneficiaries Reported By Long-Term Care Insurance Association
- The Ohio Children's Trust Fund Launches Family Success Network in Northeast Ohio
- Capsule Messaging App Launches on Apple App Store
- Koei • Tama | Official Website Operations Guide - (Published)
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic