Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- Holabird's Pikes's Peak or Bust! auction, Jan. 19-22, honored the Great Colorado Gold Rush of 1859
- Mylathecos™, The Mysterious Error God Of The Universe Silver Proof Coin And Digital Artware (NFT) Image To Be Released
- Rip-Roaring Laughter? Get it now!
- Bjj News: 10 ways to get really good at Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fast
- Read the latest issue of I Like Crochet—Now!
- Items signed by many of history's brightest stars will be sold online Feb. 1 by University Archives
- SJ Auctioneers online-only Winter Watch for Wanted Collectibles auction will be held Sunday, Jan. 29
- Get Love, Hope & Laughter … in the Garden Now!
- Get the February 2023 Issue of I Like Knitting—Today!
- Cutaway model of a 1962 Vickers VC-10 BOAC jet plane will headline Miller & Miller's Jan. 21 auction
Rolex Cosmograph Daytona wristwatch brings $54,870 (Canadian) in Miller & Miller's Nov. 19th auction
All prices quoted are in Canadian dollars and include an 18 percent buyer's premium.
It was a tidy sale, with just 78 curated timepieces coming up for bid, but it featured luxury makers such as Rolex, Patek Philippe, Omega, Heuer, Cartier, Hublot, Tiffany & Company and IWC, among others. Just under 200 registered bidders placed a combined online total of 2,685 bids, and by the time it was all over the auction had grossed a robust $418,959.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Fiverr Embraces the Disruptive Power of AI with a New Category to Keep Entrepreneurs Ahead of the Competition"
- Maximize Your Profit: Tips from Collectors Coins & Jewelry on Selling Gold Jewelry Safely and Effectively
- Truly understand competencies to undertake competency management the right way
- Libby Booth Donation Challenge raises money for Wellness Center
- Quietum Plus Reviews 2023 (Urgent Customer Update) Fake Results Exposed! Buyer Beware
"The market for quality luxury watches has remained strong, with major brands holding their ground while demand for many assets has fallen," said Justin Miller of Miller & Miller Auctions, Ltd. "Four contemporary Rolex Daytonas in the sale sold for way more than one would pay for a brand-new example from an authorized Rolex dealer, should they be so lucky to acquire one."
Miller added, "For vintage watches, the highest demand remains for examples that are untouched and fresh-to-the-market. These watches are usually consigned by either the original owner or a relative of the original owner. A good example was Lot #53, which came to us with a letter of provenance from the second owner linking it to the 1972 Olympic Games. It sold for $14,160."
He was referring to the circa 1971 Rolex Ref. 5513 Submariner with a stainless-steel case on a stainless-steel oyster band. The caseback was engraved with the name of the current owner. This Submariner was originally awarded as a prize for qualifying as the Canadian sailing participant in the 1972 Olympic games. The trials were held in Kingston, Ontario.
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Readings and Discussion with Jamie Fiore Higgins, Frank May, and Wes Sherman
- Steven Simicich esq. Recipient of the Distinguished St. Francis of Assisi Award
- NEAT Glass Expands Credibility and Popularity as International Official Spirits Judging Glass
- Chesline Pierre-Paul, CEO of Chesline Inc. and DEI Expert, Sheds Light on How to Optimize Profits
- Capehart Pops Orchestra Organist Pumpsy Keyes Drops Debut Streaming Album Worldwide on TVS Records
Miller & Miller Auctions, Ltd., has three major auctions planned for the rest of this year and early next year. They include an Automobiles, Advertising & Toys auction (featuring The Gary Archer Collection) on Saturday, December 3rd; an Advertising & Historic Objects auction on Saturday, January 21st; 2023; and a Canadiana & Folk Art auction on Saturday, February 11th.
To learn more about Miller & Miller Auctions, Ltd. and the firm's upcoming auctions, please visit www.millerandmillerauctions.com.
- A Black history primer on African Americans' fight for equality – 5 essential reads
- Phoenix, Power Force deliver 10 games on two boards to IGS fans
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for Luxury Utah Resort Development
- Luxury Swimsuit Brand Matte Collection Debuts Haute New Polychrome Swimwear Line
- New Jewish Theatre presents "Every Brilliant Thing" starring Will Bonfiglio 3/16 - 4/2
- Entrinsik Board Announces New CEO
- Questions To Ask Before Starting A Home Renovation
- Muller Law Firm Provides Options to Reduce Risk
- The Institute for Islamic, Christian, and Jewish Studies Launches Initiative for Maryland Chaplains
- Ann Arbor Dojo Can Teach You Japanese Swordsmanship
- ThrottleNet Again Named Top Cybersecurity Firm By Small Business Monthly
- Michigan Debt Collection Agency Can Collect Equipment Leasing Debt
- Ann Arbor Chiropractor Can Correct Poor Posture
- Knobull Streamlines Presentation Techniques That Turns Stress Into Enjoyment
- Halfacre donates $1,000 to teacher for trip to serve as panelist for White House Initiative
- Single-Visit Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley
- Virgin Experience Days announces two senior appointments to accelerate US growth strategy
- Appleton WI Physical Therapy Clinic Presents New & Faster Pain Relief Treatment
- Tony Topping Releases New Book - I, Alien: Memoirs of a UFO Spy
- U.S. Home Mortgage Rate History