Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- RUSHWORKS introduces RUSHPROMPTER: "Powerfully Simple" teleprompting software
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Watch What Crappens, the Nation's Hottest Podcast About Bravo TV, Kicks Off 2020 Live Tour!
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Steve The Medium Coming To Rude Rangers TV
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- IPTV is taking over the world at IPTVwoke com
- New Memoir Looks Inside the Classic Sitcom The Jeffersons
TVS has made arrangements to travel the USA and shoot 36 sports events for the series. The show will visit California, New York, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Oklahoma, Georgia, Illinois, and Florida for event coverage. Sports include figure skating, bowling, boxing, arm wrestling, demolition derby, off road racing, rodeo, classic car racing, jai alai, ice hockey, midget car racing, weight lifting, basketball sprint car racing, baseball, big rig racing, and pro wrestling.
More on eTradeWire News
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
TVS Television Network has been producing sports TV since it's founding in 1960. TVS produced NASL Soccer, LPBT Bowling, Pro Rodeo, Major College Football Bowl Games, College Basketball, WFL Football, AIAW Championships, IWA Wrestling, NASCAR, Grand Prix Racing, Indy Car Racing, LPGA and Senior PGA Golf, and Championship Boxing during its run as a leading independent sports network in the 1960's-80's.
Today, TVS produces sports, entertainment, and music programming on broadcast, cable, IPTV, mobile, and OTT platforms. TVS also operates TV4U Online.Com, a 72 'micro channel' AVOD service; a 12 channel 24/7 streaming OTT post cable network bundle, and TVS Television Network, an AVOD / 24/7 streaming combination channel.
TVS utilizes it's 10,000 title TVS Classic TV library, plus produces 250 new shows each year to populate the various TVS Television Network platforms.
Among the TVS Television Network post cable networks are TVS Sports Network, TVS Classic Sports Network, TVS Turbo Network, TVS Boxing Network, TVS Tavern TV Network, and TVS Womens Sports Network. These comprise the TVS six channel Free Sports Bundle of post cable networks.
More on eTradeWire News
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
- Christmas Overlooking Old Tampa Bay with an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Santa's Favorites
TVS Nostalgia Network heads the TVS six channel free entertainment bundle, which is being rolled out throughout July and August.
TVS Sports Showcase is the first TV sports magazine show produced by TVS. TVS also produces Distant Replay, the acclaimed classic sports series, and TVS TeleSports Digest, a series of sports themed music videos. TVS sports shows are all ad supported. TVS Ad Sales.Com, headed by Jerry Wolff, handles all advertising, sponsorship, and merchandising opportunities for TVS.
TVS is located in Cantil, CA; Bullhead City, AZ; Laughlin, NV; Atlanta, Miami, and New York.
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google
- Must Have: 2015 Used Mercedes Benz