Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 131
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
Similar on eTradeWire
- TVS Sports Bureau.Com Has Launched As AVOD Independent Feature Sports News Service
- Shotoku to Show Ceiling Mount Rail System, Robotic Pedestal with Unequaled Control Features at IBC
- TVS to Debut Womens Sports Showcase TV Show on TVS Womens Sports Network
- TVS Main Street Network to Debut in July As 24/7 Ad Based Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com
- Gabrielle Stone To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday July 24, 2019
- "GO FOR LANDING" Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's New Apollo 11 Doc Named Official Selection at Top-Ranked 2019 Woods Hole Film Festival
- TVS Womens Sports Network Debuts With IWA Wrestling, LPGA Golf, and LPBT Bowling on Giniko USA.Com
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TVS Womens Sports Network Launches This Week on Giniko USA.Com
TVS has made arrangements to travel the USA and shoot 36 sports events for the series. The show will visit California, New York, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Oklahoma, Georgia, Illinois, and Florida for event coverage. Sports include figure skating, bowling, boxing, arm wrestling, demolition derby, off road racing, rodeo, classic car racing, jai alai, ice hockey, midget car racing, weight lifting, basketball sprint car racing, baseball, big rig racing, and pro wrestling.
More on eTradeWire News
- Just Vanilla provides commercial kitchen rental space for food startups in Houston
- New non-profit partnership boosts financial capability and wellbeing in Australia
- The Well Store Opens The Refill Station
- Maltose Phosphorylase Activity Kit (Fluorometric)
- Vivabox Solutions Offers Packaging Solutions for Online-to-Offline (O2O) Commerce
TVS Television Network has been producing sports TV since it's founding in 1960. TVS produced NASL Soccer, LPBT Bowling, Pro Rodeo, Major College Football Bowl Games, College Basketball, WFL Football, AIAW Championships, IWA Wrestling, NASCAR, Grand Prix Racing, Indy Car Racing, LPGA and Senior PGA Golf, and Championship Boxing during its run as a leading independent sports network in the 1960's-80's.
Today, TVS produces sports, entertainment, and music programming on broadcast, cable, IPTV, mobile, and OTT platforms. TVS also operates TV4U Online.Com, a 72 'micro channel' AVOD service; a 12 channel 24/7 streaming OTT post cable network bundle, and TVS Television Network, an AVOD / 24/7 streaming combination channel.
TVS utilizes it's 10,000 title TVS Classic TV library, plus produces 250 new shows each year to populate the various TVS Television Network platforms.
Among the TVS Television Network post cable networks are TVS Sports Network, TVS Classic Sports Network, TVS Turbo Network, TVS Boxing Network, TVS Tavern TV Network, and TVS Womens Sports Network. These comprise the TVS six channel Free Sports Bundle of post cable networks.
More on eTradeWire News
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
- Community help needed for housing solution
TVS Nostalgia Network heads the TVS six channel free entertainment bundle, which is being rolled out throughout July and August.
TVS Sports Showcase is the first TV sports magazine show produced by TVS. TVS also produces Distant Replay, the acclaimed classic sports series, and TVS TeleSports Digest, a series of sports themed music videos. TVS sports shows are all ad supported. TVS Ad Sales.Com, headed by Jerry Wolff, handles all advertising, sponsorship, and merchandising opportunities for TVS.
TVS is located in Cantil, CA; Bullhead City, AZ; Laughlin, NV; Atlanta, Miami, and New York.
- Gunderson and Schropp Honored as 2019 Florida Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- North Star Senior Advisors Hosts Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care Seminar
- Porsche Canada Becomes Presenting Sponsor Of Cobble Beach Concours D'elegance For 2019
- St. Louis Author Celebrates End of Chemotherapy with Book of Love Poems for the Beach
- Spotlight on 2016 Mazda MAZDA3
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep
- Appeals Court Slams ACS and Reverses Judge Milsap of the Bronx