Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 526
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 454
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 444
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 350
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 331
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 331
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 291
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 280
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 271
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 210
Similar on eTradeWire
- Home Good Design Brand Tsunami Slices Cooking Time in Half With a Sleek New Cutting Board
- Sun Toyota Honors Top Service and Collision Employees for 2019
- R-ECO Launches Creative packaging solution
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Body and Custom Shop Rebrands as Mancuso Collision | Custom
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- The Polyflex and Clicheria Blumenau are joining CSW and MARVACO as new partners in the Global Premedia Network
- Facebook Partners with The Alfred Street Baptist Church Foundation for their 18th Annual HBCU Festival on Saturday, January 25 at the National Harbor
- Brandon Honda Promotes Joseph Rios to Finance Manager
- Drilling Stainless Steel Made Easy
Rocksolid Surfaces Embraces Comprehensive Background Checks for Their Installers and Field Personnel
One of the biggest concerns from customers looking for new countertops is the trustworthiness of the installers and field employees when performing work in their home. Some of the questions that arise are: Should I be concerned? What are the intentions of the crew that will be in my home? Am I safe? Rocksolid Surfaces understands these concerns and ensures its customers that all field personnel are completely aboveboard through comprehensive background screenings.
Successful passing of background records checks and drug screenings are among the conditions of employment at the company. Rocksolid Surfaces also requests a National Criminal Background Check for every hired employee. It is a comprehensive criminal check showing felonies, misdemeanors, sex offenses and other information at the state and county level. It also includes results from OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control), OIG (Office of the Inspector General), and terrorist watchlists.
More on eTradeWire News
- TRECIG CIO & Cybersecurity Expert, Jim West, to speak at Texas Technology Summit
- "The Dream of Endymion" by Hilary Ellis is published
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video
- Dignitary Protection and Security Group Halts Stalker In Case Of Judicial Harassment
- Delegal Digital Opens Web Design Agency In Savannah GA
In addition, Rocksolid Surfaces requires a consumer report for all field employees which includes verification of SS number, criminal records that pertain to convictions and pending charges, address history, and may contain information about an employee's character, jobsite complaints/reviews, personal characteristics, general reputation and mode of living. This type of comprehensive verification ensures that homeowners are protected as much as possible and are only presented with qualified, authorized professionals that are fully screened.
Rocksolid Surfaces specializes in creating superior natural stone, granite, quartz, solid surfaces and woodwork and millwork for kitchens, baths, home remodeling, new construction and commercial markets. Rocksolid is the first stone fabricator in Ohio to be accredited by the Natural Stone Institute and is a member of the Artisan Group, a premier network of stone fabricators in North America. Rocksolid Surfaces is located at 4031 West 150th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44135. For more information please call 216-251-5509 or visit the company website at WWW.ROCKSOLID-SURFACES.COM.
- Tax.HugeDealsOnline.net Announces Tax Filing Software for Individuals and Small Business Owners
- ExoRank Launches Unique SEO Reseller Program
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film 'Roses are Blind'!
- Mystic Ink Publishing Announces The release Of The "n0thing" Audiobook
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Palm Beaches Invites Friends & Supporters to RAINBOW BALL 2020
- Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach to Host Pre-Valentine's Day Dinner for Lovers on February 12
- PALM BEACH POETRY FESTIVAL Applauds the Winners of High School Poetry Contest 2020
- The War on Art Creates a Backlash
- Washington D.C. to Host International Conference on the Armed Conflict in the Southern Cameroons
- Lunar New Year - First New Moon Of 2020, Time For New Beginnings
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go Up?
- Sliquid Introduces Buck Angel's T-Collection
- Phoenix Art Museum to feature jewelry artist Rosa Kilgore at Jewelry Trunk Show
- Joseph Federico Announces NJ MET Inc Sponsorship of American Red Cross to Support Military Community
- Frederick Speaker Series Blasts Off into Space with Dr. Mae Jemison at Weinberg Center
- Vegan travel has changed forever!
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Students and their Teacher Receive Civics Lesson at Arizona Speaker Series
- Derecho Investigations Announces An Executive Protection Training Course In March 2020 Charlotte NC
- Austin Police Department Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training