Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- Monaco Better World Forum Hosts Celebrity Gala and Awards During Ocean Impact Day at Cannes
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- Freedom Motors Engines Mitigate Methane Issues
- Council on Environmental Standards - Engine Fluids Management to Benefit People, Planet & Profit
- Florida's Largest Solar Company Advanced Green Technologies Acquires MSC Electric
- Colbert Packaging Plants Trees with Elementary Students
- San Antonio Schools Install 340,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- Monaco Better World Forum Returns to Cannes for Ocean Impact Day
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
Ron Brewer, RJDG Green Inc. CEO states: " Through our Animal Waste division, RJD Green has received a contract for consulting services from Winrock Financial Ltd. that encompasses developing best practices to enhance faster tree growth, environmental capabilities, and overall tree performance for their commercial Megafolia hardwood tree plantations by utilization of proprietary intellectual properties.
The initial project is a 600 acre commercial farm located in Belize. Winrock has plans for multiple commercial plantations internationally utilizing the capabilities of Megafolia tree to create forestation and profit abilities in arid and adverse climates.
We have discussed with Winrock utilization of Animal Waste technology to create an additional profit center in their international environment. It is the intent of the Companies to create a long-term mutually beneficial relationship."
About Winrock Financial LTD
Winrock Financial LTD is a Belizean enterprise focused in international natural resources. The Megafolia tree us their initial forestation venture.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
The Megafolia™ Tree is a specific cross-pollination of five other trees, creating a very fast growing hardwood tree that will grow in even the most inhospitable environment. Furthermore, it has been successfully used for phytoremediation (bioremediation), removing pollutants from the ground at a Superfund site and as a byproduct of the photosynthesis process, converting the pollutants to harmless oxygen and other inert products.
The Megafolia Tree can be harvested in as little as two years, for biomass fuel, making it ideal for reforestation. It grows to a mature height of 55 to 65 feet in seven years, with the first limbs beginning at 35 feet, thus producing excellent knot free lumber. With irrigation, it grows equally well in arid or humid environments and at sea level or elevations to over 3000 feet. It also replenishes itself, since a new tree will grow from the stump after the adult tree is harvested.
Animal Waste Management
AWM is building an environmental services company utilizing proprietary technologies to produce strong profits from lower cost environmental technologies that can develop significant revenue streams. The technologies are focused on improving the air, land and water environments.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
AWM has a patented technology that is fully developed, which addresses environmental issues of the commercial hog and poultry farm by eliminating liquid, solid, and gas waste while returning the water to usable ground water on the farm at cost similar to the handling and transporting expense of current waste disposal.
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events of future performance of the company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. In evaluation such statements, prospective investors should review carefully various risks and uncertainties identified in this release and matters set in the company's SEC filings. These risks and uncertainties could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.
Ron Brewer, CEO
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live