Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 537
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 250
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- America Green Solar Proud To Announce New Partnership with Eco Bru Toothbrushes
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- NEW UPDATES 10/17/18 Chemicals that work with Sprayer Pal.® Multi-purpose Electric Chemical Sprayer
- PEM Inc. Executes Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Commercial Manufacturing of the iRIS-III Portable 14CO2 Measurement Technology
- Custom water treatment tanks require agile manufacturing processes
- Soil Moisture Monitoring Maximizes Plant Growth For Farmers
- California Native Plant Sale at the Fullerton Arboretum
- R3eWaste Partners with Sonora Quest Laboratories
- Greenhouse Climate Control Using Wireless Data Loggers
- SEBAC Announces Recipient of the 2018 Award for Excellence in Awarding Small Business Prime Contracts
Ron Brewer, RJDG Green Inc. CEO states: " Through our Animal Waste division, RJD Green has received a contract for consulting services from Winrock Financial Ltd. that encompasses developing best practices to enhance faster tree growth, environmental capabilities, and overall tree performance for their commercial Megafolia hardwood tree plantations by utilization of proprietary intellectual properties.
The initial project is a 600 acre commercial farm located in Belize. Winrock has plans for multiple commercial plantations internationally utilizing the capabilities of Megafolia tree to create forestation and profit abilities in arid and adverse climates.
We have discussed with Winrock utilization of Animal Waste technology to create an additional profit center in their international environment. It is the intent of the Companies to create a long-term mutually beneficial relationship."
About Winrock Financial LTD
More on eTradeWire News
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
Winrock Financial LTD is a Belizean enterprise focused in international natural resources. The Megafolia tree us their initial forestation venture.
The Megafolia™ Tree is a specific cross-pollination of five other trees, creating a very fast growing hardwood tree that will grow in even the most inhospitable environment. Furthermore, it has been successfully used for phytoremediation (bioremediation), removing pollutants from the ground at a Superfund site and as a byproduct of the photosynthesis process, converting the pollutants to harmless oxygen and other inert products.
The Megafolia Tree can be harvested in as little as two years, for biomass fuel, making it ideal for reforestation. It grows to a mature height of 55 to 65 feet in seven years, with the first limbs beginning at 35 feet, thus producing excellent knot free lumber. With irrigation, it grows equally well in arid or humid environments and at sea level or elevations to over 3000 feet. It also replenishes itself, since a new tree will grow from the stump after the adult tree is harvested.
Animal Waste Management
AWM is building an environmental services company utilizing proprietary technologies to produce strong profits from lower cost environmental technologies that can develop significant revenue streams. The technologies are focused on improving the air, land and water environments.
More on eTradeWire News
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
- Anti Aging Dentist in Beverly Hills - Anti Aging Dentistry 90210
- Esquires Coffee Hanley Dog Lovers Day
- Kalpataru Vista Is Close To Schools and Hospitals
- iNextrix Announced Successful Participation in GITEX 2018
- Adorable Natural Turquoise Beads Collection By Jindal Gems
- How SID Limited aims to bring free internet access to more people around the globe
AWM has a patented technology that is fully developed, which addresses environmental issues of the commercial hog and poultry farm by eliminating liquid, solid, and gas waste while returning the water to usable ground water on the farm at cost similar to the handling and transporting expense of current waste disposal.
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events of future performance of the company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. In evaluation such statements, prospective investors should review carefully various risks and uncertainties identified in this release and matters set in the company's SEC filings. These risks and uncertainties could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.
Ron Brewer, CEO
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting
- Bazizio to Acquire Mitch.pizza - the Leading D2M Platform
- Nye & Company's October 30th Estate Treasures Auction will feature many fine and decorative arts
- IAPEN Clinical Nutrition Congress (ICNC-2019) to be hosted in Mumbai, India
- Miami Beach's Physician Defense Group, LLC (PDG) signed agreements for a range of IT services
- Dashing Dog Rescue New Website Launch