Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 181
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 161
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 149
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 148
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 121
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
Similar on eTradeWire
- Top Locations for Viewing Cherry Blossoms in Japan North of Tokyo
- Everglades Coalition releases Everglades Rescue Mission at 34th Annual Conference
- Ecological Assets Boost Western Farm and Ranch Land Value
- Environmental Artist Tony Winters Paints Arizona's Last Wild Rivers
- A new chemical provides a more effective way to eliminate Legionella
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida honors 'Magic Under the Mangroves' chairs
- How To Set Up an SDI-12 Weather Station with a Data Logger
- Garber Buick GMC Named General Motors Green Dealer
- New Model 1110 Lightmeter From AEMC
- Allied Air Conditioning & Heating Corp. Expands Palatine Office
Ron Brewer, RJDG Green Inc. CEO states: " Through our Animal Waste division, RJD Green has received a contract for consulting services from Winrock Financial Ltd. that encompasses developing best practices to enhance faster tree growth, environmental capabilities, and overall tree performance for their commercial Megafolia hardwood tree plantations by utilization of proprietary intellectual properties.
The initial project is a 600 acre commercial farm located in Belize. Winrock has plans for multiple commercial plantations internationally utilizing the capabilities of Megafolia tree to create forestation and profit abilities in arid and adverse climates.
We have discussed with Winrock utilization of Animal Waste technology to create an additional profit center in their international environment. It is the intent of the Companies to create a long-term mutually beneficial relationship."
About Winrock Financial LTD
More on eTradeWire News
- Caspase-3 Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric)
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- Car Title Loans May Offer Financial Peace of Mind to Those Affected By Government Shutdown
- The Little Gym Named #1 Children's Fitness Franchise In Entrepreneur's Annual Franchse 500
- DiamondBack Group Announces Future Token Launch
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
Winrock Financial LTD is a Belizean enterprise focused in international natural resources. The Megafolia tree us their initial forestation venture.
The Megafolia™ Tree is a specific cross-pollination of five other trees, creating a very fast growing hardwood tree that will grow in even the most inhospitable environment. Furthermore, it has been successfully used for phytoremediation (bioremediation), removing pollutants from the ground at a Superfund site and as a byproduct of the photosynthesis process, converting the pollutants to harmless oxygen and other inert products.
The Megafolia Tree can be harvested in as little as two years, for biomass fuel, making it ideal for reforestation. It grows to a mature height of 55 to 65 feet in seven years, with the first limbs beginning at 35 feet, thus producing excellent knot free lumber. With irrigation, it grows equally well in arid or humid environments and at sea level or elevations to over 3000 feet. It also replenishes itself, since a new tree will grow from the stump after the adult tree is harvested.
Animal Waste Management
AWM is building an environmental services company utilizing proprietary technologies to produce strong profits from lower cost environmental technologies that can develop significant revenue streams. The technologies are focused on improving the air, land and water environments.
More on eTradeWire News
- Real Estate Agent Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Calgary Optometrist Launches New Website
- Vera and Joseph Dresner Foundation empowers youth
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Electric Olive HTV to Their Product Line
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Best Place to Work®
- I Like Me Book Launches Readers Into Living Free From Self-Condemnation
- East Texans to Celebrate van Gogh's Birthday at the First Annual Van Go Art Fair
AWM has a patented technology that is fully developed, which addresses environmental issues of the commercial hog and poultry farm by eliminating liquid, solid, and gas waste while returning the water to usable ground water on the farm at cost similar to the handling and transporting expense of current waste disposal.
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events of future performance of the company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. In evaluation such statements, prospective investors should review carefully various risks and uncertainties identified in this release and matters set in the company's SEC filings. These risks and uncertainties could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.
Ron Brewer, CEO
- Collaborations Beers with Georgetown Brewing to Headline Chinese New Year at Lucky Envelo
- Keri Systems Inc. Welcomes Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Tech startup Surf launches rideshare entertainment tablets in Dallas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Santa Monica United FC as SoCal Expansion Team
- Lambs Farm Breaks Holiday Record
- Alan Biller and Associates strengthens Asset/Liability focus with new Consultant Russell Kamp
- Sailfish Marina Provides Elusive "Bait" for World's Longest Running Sailfish Tournament
- Genesis Medical Center, the Stem Cell Therapy Pioneer Expands Stem Cell Medical Expertise to Doctors
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: These Wall Can Talk 10 years at Speakeasy Art Gallery
- Ali Schaal and Angela McDonnell Join Partner as Directors of Funds Control
- The Payroll Company Announces Its Business Services Line-Up for 2019
- Launch Local Re-brands To Experiential Inc
- Apellix to Present at API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit, January 31, 2019
- Belize Real Estate Investing: The Time is Right to Make Your Move
- The Secret to Setting Up and Managing IoT SIM Cards
- Modern Character of Zoller Headquarters Building Achieved with CENTRIA Formawall®
- Smarteeva Unveils New Executive Advisory Board, Welcomes New Members
- World's Largest Disposable Glove Manufacturer Accused of Labor Rights Abuse
- Next Generation Fusing Technology Forges New Partnerships With Aftermarket Toner Remanufactures
- Culligan City of Palms Classic shakes up national rankings