Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mike Moore Embraces a New Season in Ministry as He Transitions Out of His Role as Senior Pastor at Faith Chapel
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC Is Awarded a Food Security Grant from Go Humanity
- M.King Media Releases 'The Shipyards: An Animated Story'
- New Book Release - Revelation Explained by KJ Soze
- M.King Media's 2nd Special Report "Black America: We Have A Problem" Is Now Streaming
- Olive Swan, The Feminine Princess, Releases Her 37th Book, Feminine Rhythm
- Epika Studios Announces VRBX: The First Immersive Virtual Reality Bible Experiences
- Purpose Producer Dr. Nicole Roberts Jones Receives Honorary Doctorate and Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award
- Voice of the Faithful puts children first with new study of diocesan child protection efforts
RiZen, consisting of Adriann and Aundrea Lewis, Kanika Trigg, and Ashley Jones, released their self-titled CD RiZen in 2003. The group won a Stellar Award in 2004 for Best New Artist. RiZen's second CD, RiZen2, was released in 2005. According to Adriann, RiZen 2 is more of RiZen and has a lot to do with the girls' personal experiences. After the release of RiZen2, Trigg and Jones left the group, leaving it a duo of the Lewis sisters. RiZen won a Stellar Award in 2006 for Best Traditional Group/Duo.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emily "Ellie" Spencer joins Spencer Properties full time!
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
RiZen's third CD, released in 2009 Free, was produced by urban label artist Fred Hammond, as well as by Aaron Lindsey, Daniel Weatherspoon and RiZen musical director, Ay'Ron Lewis.
Any Media or Gospel Artist or Publicist interested in attending call 1-800-674-9859.
NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR.
Tickets are available at http://www.holyrevivalchurch.org and http://www.eventbrite.com.
- Remodeled Fischer Platz in Frankenmuth open for summer fun
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- Pear, Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Hires New Associate
- Bandits' Dhane Smith Wins National Lacrosse LeagueMVPs; Teat Wins Rookie of the Year
- An Abundance Of Violence As The World Spins: Is Martial Law Coming?
- Daugherty Business Solutions A Winner of St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Top Workplaces 2022 Award
- Rockland Trust joins South Shore Chamber of Commerce's Partnership Circle
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Polemos X Shrapnel Partnership Announcement
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- The Chris Fritch Team announces that @NewBrighton has an exquisite #homeforsale!
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- Southern Maryland Center for Independent Living Unveils a New Brand & Corporate Identity
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem