Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- MIDHEAVEN Revolutionizes Activism via Artists, Venerates Hiroshima 75th
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Winners of Four Special Awards
- Mounts Botanical Garden Extends Open Hours Most Days and Weekends
- TPISC IV: Details, Double-Slit Experiment - Quantum Entanglement Conjecture and Primes
- Black Filmmaker and Content Creator Wins at International Film Festival
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- From a Woman's Perspective September 1st through September 29th
- Broken Home Mixed Media Art In Virtual Show Opening Today, July 3
"Art Infusion," is a series of large, striking outdoor wall murals located at key points throughout the CRA District. Riviera Beach Marina Village, for example, is home to a prominent water tank painted to mimic an aquarium that showcases the area's diverse aquatic life including sea turtles, manatees, crabs, lobsters, starfish, stingrays and tropical fish.
More on eTradeWire News
- Contract Manufacturing Services by GD Rectifiers
- New ezW2Correction Software Offers Service Industries A Better Alternative To Print Corrected Form
- Velocity Press to publish history of the "Beat Scene"
- EVERGREEN IS THE BLOOD from Polestar Studios Stars Dawna Lee Heising, John Reign and Aki Aleong
- Self Storage Tips When Deciding Which Facility To Use
"We are incredibly grateful for this honor and appreciate everyone whose dedication and hard work made it possible to win this FRA award in the Best Cultural Enhancement: Small City category," says Scott Evans, Interim Executive Director of the Riviera Beach CRA. "We are reminded every day of all that Riviera Beach has to offer as we pass these remarkable works of art. The additional recognition by a partner in our mission as prestigious as the FRA makes it that much better."
The Florida Redevelopment Association is a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting Florida professionals and volunteers in community revitalization efforts. With its mission of "transforming spaces, revitalizing places," the FRA is committed to providing a forum for its more than 300 members to share knowledge and common experiences regarding revitalization opportunities and issues throughout Florida.
The Riviera Beach Community Redevelopment Agency
The Riviera Beach Community Redevelopment Agency is at the heart of dramatic transformations underway within its district. Formed in 1984 by the Riviera Beach City Council, the CRA provides funding for a wide scope of projects that incentivize economic growth through business attraction and retention; finances new and improved infrastructure for real estate projects; and generally works to expand the tax base by creating a welcoming environment that eliminates blight and improves the perception of safety in the area.
More on eTradeWire News
- Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 4x4 Wigs New Arrival Hair Wigs In Julia Hair
- S2S Launches IT Sanitisation Service To Protect Home Workers
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
The Agency's main mission is to guide the city's redevelopment efforts. This includes making investments of public funds in key infrastructure improvement projects that have the capacity to act as a catalyst for additional private funding and development, create jobs and help to improve the quality of life for city residents. For more information about the Riviera Beach Community Redevelopment Agency, follow the official Facebook, Instagram @RBCRA and Twitter @RivieraBeach CRA or visit www.rbcra.com.
Social Media/Account Manager
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members