Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 536
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 444
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 247
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 220
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 199
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 167
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 133
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 130
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 129
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Covid Struck 880 South Announces New Lineup, Single & Sponsorship
- Taraji P. Henson Special Presenter at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration on January 20, 2021
- The Society Incorporated To Celebrate Black History Month With Virtual Benefit Featuring Youth In The Arts
- 40 Years in Yiddishland: The Yiddish Book Center celebrates the Klezmer Conservatory Band
- Family-based Company Mo'J Music Releases Educational Children's App The Rock It Robins: World Of Music That Showcases Music From Around The World
- Soulful Pop Music Meets Female Empowerment
- Enigma Norteño releases new single "El Flaquito"
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals Secrets To Infinite Sustain
- LEGEND Recordings Announces Multi-Year Extension with INgrooves Music Group
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
This campaign was FREE for the artist to join, and they had the opportunity to win funding, prizes AND an appearance on the ROKU TV Network. The ROKU TV network has a subscription list of over 48 million worldwide.
Portions of the proceeds raised, went to the winning artist and to The Sweet Relief Musicians Fund. This fund provides financial assistance to all types of career musicians and music industry workers who are struggling while facing illness, disability or age-related problems – Healing Musicians In Need.
Rosner Management Services (RMS) was extremely pleased with the overwhelming response that was received from artists wanting to participate. All the artists in this campaign were winners!! It was a pleasure to announce In the Stars a SoCal Rock Band from Los Angeles, CA won Worldwide Radio Release with Blast FM.
More on eTradeWire News
- Beta-Glucan Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- How Physical Therapy Can Help With Back Pain
- Teri Isner Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- PODS® Phoenix is Ringing in the New Year with Helpful DIY Tips for Simple Garage Storage
In the Stars made their Roku debut during the Western USA RiseUp TV Tour. It is a reality tv show featuring Indie artists on tour. They performed at UNCLE studios during the midst of a pandemic. Of course, all social distancing protocol were ensured and respected. Did you know that ROKU is available worldwide on any smart TV or with use of a ROKU device. It is the largest of its kind in the world.
Blast FM dropped In The Stars Single for worldwide distribution on Black Friday. Desperados brought to you by InRage Entertainment, SonyMusic, Sony/ATV Music Publishing is now available on all streaming platforms. The bands new release "Desperados" gives an account to the underdogs of the music industry righteously rising to the top with self-respect and appreciation. In the Stars music is defiantly fun, high energy and stylistically diverse. The bands single represents their drive to reawaken raw sounding melodic rock. The bands fusion of rawness and transcendent distorted guitar makes them take precedence over other bands in the same genre. Be sure to check out their new single and visit them on social media. You will be entranced by their prodigious style and colossal music!
More on eTradeWire News
- Ahlers & Ogletree's three-day, online-only A Collector's Dream auction, Jan. 15-17, tops $2 million
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Connie Gohata Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Crystal Perez Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- The Marcus Harris Foundation Launches #35for35 Drive
In the Stars | ReverbNation (https://www.reverbnation.com/inthestarsband?fbclid=IwAR3gVY0Ukz660UR2vvM_mHNF3z_O-aHfX287oKw_oRT9t8UNlOL5QgWhbj4)
Desperados - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=0mGZ2ouiUlU)
- GoFind Inc Files for Voluntary Dissolution
- Big Win For Mizner CC's Women's Tennis Team
- Ashton College Launches CBA-Accredited Certificate of Accounting Program
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Verizon Communications Inc
- Harrisburg Location of Exeter Orthodontics Offering Families Affordable Braces
- Chipkin's BBMD – BACnet Broadcasts Solved
- My Puppies Palace: Enjoy Top Quality Products For Your Pooch
- Virginia Solar Summit Set to Scale Up Ground-Mounted Solar Power on Mine Lands and Brownfields
- Five Stuart Kane Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Dedeaux Properties Closes Out 2020 with $500 MM in Industrial Real Estate Transaction Volume
- Director Joseph Faucher Recognized by 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Successful Marquette Financial Advisor releases landmark book about faith and financial wisdom
- Super Lawyers 2021 Selects Six Umberg/Zipser Attorneys
- Nashville Valentine's Day Package Love Is Not Cancelled
- Watch Harjaei Series On Our Site For Free Today!
- VPI Now Offering Antibacterial/Antimicrobial CAT6a Shielded Patch Cables
- New Speakers from New Nations Announced for Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2021
- Houston Native Denaron Will Release Single "Wild Out" Featuring Young Dro Febuary 2, 2021
- StroudwaterGCL Rural Healthcare Capital Welcomes Industry Leader as Chief Executive Officer
- Caroline C Barney Dives Back into the Land of Bori with Trebor Tales Sequel, "Return of the Malpeds"