Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 662
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 647
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 250
- RamLal RamChandra India Ltd. Announces the launch its new Brand Name ShiBui BAGS Backpack 220
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 220
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 220
- CEO Joseph Collins On A Mission To Inspire Future Media Moguls 202
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 199
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 196
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 189
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Digital Future Invests in FriendlyData, a Natural Language Search Solution for Enterprise Data
- DocketManager a leading MIS/Web-to-Print Solution recognized as a RED HOT Technology
- Intelegain wins big in Cloud category at the CRN Excellence Award 2018
- High-Performance FreshBooks and Zoho CRM Connectivity with Upgraded Devart Excel Add-ins
- Holiday Season Sale 2018:MageDelight Offers Up To 35% Discount on Premium Magento Extensions
- ODeX launches the first BlockChain based eKYC Platform in the Indian Shipping Industry
- PayProp Automates Payments, Accounting & Reporting to help Strano Property Management grow
- Dolphin Group Selects Epicor ERP to Digitalize Production and Support Business Growth
- Elision Announced to Offer Customer Support Solutions for eCommerce Industry
- Triskell Software announces its new major Summer 2018 release
More on eTradeWire News
- Enclosures are critical to oil and gas equipment manufacturing
- Soul Sleep sequel takes dreamscape to new depths
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Real Estate Agent
- Dbvisit and FlashGrid Partner to Deliver Database DR and HA in the cloud
- CallVU Chosen by International Credit Card Provider to Simplify & Secure Customer Interactions with
- Electric Grape HTV Added to Electric HTV Line
- Author Gina Fava Rolls Out Thriller Sequel, FORMULA, at the Height of Auto Racing Season
"Our goal at RingCentral is to empower today's mobile and distributed workforces with cloud communications solutions that connect employees, boost workforce productivity, and strengthen customer relationships," said Ron Carcamo, VP of Procurement and Supply Chain Operations at RingCentral. "The Icertis platform will give our teams an easy-to-use, enterprise-wide solution that allows us to accelerate contract velocity and improve compliance while optimizing the value of our commercial relationships."
RingCentral selected Icertis because of its intuitive interface, proven deployment track record, and ability to manage any contract anywhere in the world. The ICM platform will connect to RingCentral's other enterprise systems, including Salesforce, NetSuite and order management, providing a single source of truth for all enterprise contracts.
"We are excited that RingCentral selected us to digitally transform their global contracting footprint," said Samir Bodas, CEO and Co-founder of Icertis. "As leading companies like RingCentral look to accelerate their business velocity through digitization, it is critical they start with a solid foundation of digital contracting, the foundation of all commerce. We look forward to partnering with RingCentral on this important transformational journey."
More on eTradeWire News
- 2b Acting presents Comedy with a difference
- 6000 m ISE Explorer AUV Sold to COMRA
- Voorhees College Partners with Aperion Global Institute & launches Non-Degree Continuing Education
- Express Logic's X-Ware IoT Platform Brings Industrial-Grade IoT Device Security and Safety
- Faith & Harry To Perform At The Okra Strut Festival In Irmo, South Carolina, On Saturday 9/29/2018
- Tenon Tours adds Irish branch, hires director
- MBA help from Qualified Professionals
For more information about Icertis, visit www.icertis.com.
Icertis, the leading provider of enterprise contract management in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. Icertis helps companies transform their commercial foundation ensuring compliance, improving governance, mitigating risk and enhancing user productivity, thereby improving the bottom line. The Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used to manage 5+ million contracts by 2+ million subscribers at companies like 3M, Daimler, Microsoft, Roche and Wipro in 40+ languages across 90+ countries. The AI-powered platform allows customers to increase contract velocity and agility, proactively manage entitlements and obligations as well as surface commercial insights and intelligence.
Corporate Communications Manager, Icertis
+1 (425) 869-7649
14711 NE 29th Place, Suite 100
- A Drive Back in Time - Several Classic Cars for Sale on AuctionDeals.com
- Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions Earns Ranking on HRO Today 2018 RPO Baker's Dozen Overall Enterprise Leaders List
- Egg Cookoff to Benefit South Butler Community Meals on Wheels
- Groundbreaking Medicaid Claims Study Demonstrates Significant Cost Savings and Nearly 5x ROI via myStrength's Digital Behavioral Health Platform
- Visual Forms with INI FormStudio™ Simplify Self-Service Response Collection
- AsSeenOnTV.pro and Kevin Harrington Launch DRTV Campaign with Posh Pushers
- NWA Insurance Provider Celebrates 3,000 Customers
- Goodwill Southwest Florida Offers Free Digital Training Classes
- Are Business Forgetting to Change Their Locks Regularly?
- Esteemed President of the American Purchasing Society, Harry E. Hough, PhD, Endorses New SCM Book
- Building Stronger Alliances with Metro Detroit Businesses
- Carstens Fine Art Studio & Gallery to Present Sandra Ortega at the "Demonstrate" ArtWalk
- The Cheeky Wolf Company Grows Organically
- Meet Jeff Winter, Owner of BirthdayPak of SE Minnesota!
- Briscoe Protective Systems, Worldwide Security and SCAN Security Open Mic/ Jam Fest Fundraiser
- Why are 40x60 prefab metal buildings our most popular size?
- KyckGlobal, Inc. Raises $8 Million in Series A Round with Venture Capital Firm TechOperators Leading the Investment
- Braces in Reading, PA Available for Teens and Adults
- European Investment Bank to Bankroll Offshore Wind Project-More at Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2018
- Bloomex Sponsors Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure 2018