Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1374
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 329
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 296
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 180
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 103
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- Indian design firm wins international acclaim
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Keynote at CotB: Max Wood, software engineer and data scientist with the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- The Bad Bot Exterminator Blocks Hackers DDOS Attacks And Protects WordPress Websites
- Cube Chain Launches Next Generation Blockchain for E-commerce
- Graitec announces the launch of its new Graitec Advance 2019 Suite
- Get Professional Website Development Solutions at a Very Affordable Price from Praadis Consulting
- Lemosys Infotech - Successful Journey About Software Development Company
- Servicio técnico para ordenadores durante las vacaciones
- Epicor Announces Two New Executive Leaders to Grow the Company's Global Footprint
- Elisiontec Announced to Offer White Label Voice Broadcasting Solution for Businesses
- Gulf County, Fl Signs To Implement Excise, The Tourist Tax System From Pioneer Technology Group
More on eTradeWire News
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Recognized as Daily Business Review On the Rise Honoree
- Drug Addiction Expert Launches 'Currency of Recovery'
- TrenData Posts Record Quarter and Completes $1.5 Million Fund Raise
- ACEC/MA announces Pare Corporation as a 2018 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Verified First Hires Jeffrey Devers as Regional Sales Manager
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
- Masoba to Provide Responsive Web Design Services
"Our goal at RingCentral is to empower today's mobile and distributed workforces with cloud communications solutions that connect employees, boost workforce productivity, and strengthen customer relationships," said Ron Carcamo, VP of Procurement and Supply Chain Operations at RingCentral. "The Icertis platform will give our teams an easy-to-use, enterprise-wide solution that allows us to accelerate contract velocity and improve compliance while optimizing the value of our commercial relationships."
RingCentral selected Icertis because of its intuitive interface, proven deployment track record, and ability to manage any contract anywhere in the world. The ICM platform will connect to RingCentral's other enterprise systems, including Salesforce, NetSuite and order management, providing a single source of truth for all enterprise contracts.
"We are excited that RingCentral selected us to digitally transform their global contracting footprint," said Samir Bodas, CEO and Co-founder of Icertis. "As leading companies like RingCentral look to accelerate their business velocity through digitization, it is critical they start with a solid foundation of digital contracting, the foundation of all commerce. We look forward to partnering with RingCentral on this important transformational journey."
More on eTradeWire News
- Corrective Admonition for Restaurant Nose Blowers - At Amazon
- Scandinavian Spaces Introduces Audrey and Citizen Ghost by Minus Tio
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
- Summer Adoption Event & Extended Hours at the Montville Animal Shelter
- Rebellion Research Posts Interview with Abigail Davidson
- Most Working Americans Want a Long-Term Care Benefit, But It's Generally Not Offered
- My Personal Peripheral Neuropathy Story - At Amazon
For more information about Icertis, visit www.icertis.com.
Icertis, the leading provider of enterprise contract management in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. Icertis helps companies transform their commercial foundation ensuring compliance, improving governance, mitigating risk and enhancing user productivity, thereby improving the bottom line. The Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used to manage 5+ million contracts by 2+ million subscribers at companies like 3M, Daimler, Microsoft, Roche and Wipro in 40+ languages across 90+ countries. The AI-powered platform allows customers to increase contract velocity and agility, proactively manage entitlements and obligations as well as surface commercial insights and intelligence.
Corporate Communications Manager, Icertis
+1 (425) 869-7649
14711 NE 29th Place, Suite 100
- Digital Future invests in Let's Enhance, an image enhancement SaaS
- AveryHess, Realtors® Introduces "Coming Soon" Feature to Award-Winning averyhess.com Website
- The Fibroid Foundation Celebrates Fibroid Awareness Month With Multiple Events
- Kevin Levi is welcomed as the Newest Member of GD's Responsive Innovation Team
- THINKWARE Launches Its F200 Dash Cam
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- Magnetic North Signs Deal with HouseFire Records, Releasing New Single in Tribute to Gord Downie
- TRW Expands Coverage By More Than 60M in VIO
- Lambert Development Announces Clark Townhomes Underway
- Nate Hendley launches book on Ron Moffatt
- Physicians Open First IV Hydration Wellness Clinic In Chicago South Loop
- Direct Federal Credit Union names Norwood High School students as scholarship recipient
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Ormond Outpost to Host Robert Arrington at their Summer Bash & Yappy Hour July 21
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Catlett Earns the CFP® Certification
- Fablist releases first podcast, Pear Blossom, a new kind of family-friendly audio story
- International Billboard Producers Jonny Blaze & Stadic Team Up to Create Global Music with Caribbea
- Piano School of NYC Announces New Board of Directors President and New Board Members