Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- Real-Time Machine Condition Monitoring of Rotating Parts
- SMS Environmental Relocates Derby Office to Ednaston Park
- MECA Solutions' corrugating adhesive rolls help optimize glue use
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- Woodson and Bozeman Launches New Corporate Website
- Saudi Arabia LED Lights Market Is Excepted To Growth With A CAGR Of 10% In The Period 2019-2024
- Fully-Automated Monitoring of Engine Test Equipment
"Ring Power is fortunate to have a strong, young group of leaders, prepared to position the company to keep pace with the ever-changing business climate and rapidly evolving technology, today and into the future, said Ringhaver. "In concert with Caterpillar, Alban will focus on growing the company, continue to provide excellent service, and maintain customer relationships."
Alban has progressed in various leadership roles since joining Ring Power in 2001. After a successful stint in Heavy Equipment Rental and Sales, he was promoted to Agriculture Sales Manager.
Alban's professional growth at Ring Power expanded in 2004 as he went through Six Sigma training and was elected Assistant Vice President, Six Sigma Black Belt. His development continued with a promotion as Vice President and Corporate Secretary of Lift Trucks in 2009.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
In 2010, Alban was elected Vice President, Heavy Equipment Service Operations North, and elected to the Ring Power Board of Directors and Corporate Secretary. Additional responsibilities would later include Vice President, Power Systems Product Support operations, and then in 2012, Alban was elected Executive Vice President of Sales and Corporate Secretary. The following year his role was expanded to include responsibility for Product Support for Heavy Equipment and Training. In 2014, Alban's responsibilities as Executive Vice President and Corporate Secretary added oversight of Product Support for Heavy Equipment and Power Systems, Training, Human Resources, Facilities and Phoenix Products.
Since 2015, Alban has been leading from his most recent position as Chief Operating Officer.
About Ring Power Corporation
Ring Power Corporation, North and Central Florida's Cat® dealer, is headquartered in St. Augustine, Florida. Ring Power is comprised of eight divisions and has more than 56 years of experience servicing and supporting Cat® products and allied equipment. For more information, visit www.ringpower.com
Ring Power Corporation
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Lexy Panterra Hosts First Ever Twerk Camp
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Ravi Zupa Releases New Set of Cheeky, Dog-Themed Matchboxes
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets