Popular on eTradeWire
- Anvil Media Helps Businesses Market Effectively Through the Pandemic 134
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 121
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 101
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- How to ensure your staff are kept motivated
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
Similar on eTradeWire
- Minnesota Probation Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins motion to terminate probation early
- Video Law Productions Announces UK Partnership
- Texas Motor Vehicle Accidents Fall as a Result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Law Firm of Debra G. Simms Announces a New Service for Families
- Gregory J. Pepe Presents on Private Equity Investors Involvement in Specialty Medical Practices
- Chambers USA 2020 Recognizes Trucker Huss for Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Registered Patent Attorney Luca Hickman
- Jim Adler & Associates Launches Essential Items Giveaway to Help Local Texans During Covid-19
- 2020 Global Law Experts Awards names PAG "Law Firm of the Year"
- Pandemic reduces car crashes but speeding related accidents surge
"Richard's experience helping businesses litigate complex commercial disputes, successfully navigate construction matters as well as labor and employment issues, together with his tireless devotion to the Nevada legal community, makes him a great addition to Fennemore Craig," said Mark Hawkins, managing partner of Fennemore Craig's Las Vegas office. "We are thrilled that Richard is joining us and welcome him to the Business Litigation team."
"Fennemore Craig has a great reputation in Nevada and across the Mountain West, for delivering results for clients. I'm excited to be part of the Las Vegas office and their successful Business Litigation team and can't wait to roll up my sleeves and get to work," remarked Dreitzer.
More on eTradeWire News
- Samona Grant named 2020 Woman of Excellence
- Kristena Hackett named 2020 Woman of the Year and Top Ten
- Virtuoso Guitarist Shares Secrets To Improving Guitar Lick Creativity
- Veteran's 40yr dream graduation and thesis-film release ON HOLD due to Covid-19, while his little Angel fights brain-cancer!
- OnDemand Visit now integrate with your EHR and integrate with your practice Scheduler
Dreitzer handles complex civil litigation. He specializes in the representation of subcontractors, general contractors and project owners in construction disputes as to payment and project management. Dreitzer also specializes in the defense of insurance carriers in bad faith litigation and other commercial disputes, whether simple or complex.
Another focus of Dreitzer's practice is in the arena of labor and employment matters of every kind, including employment contract litigation, Title VII defense, ERISA claims, wage and hour class actions and administrative complaints, OSHA proceedings and representation of employers before state and federal collective bargaining agencies.
Dreitzer is a member of the Board of Governors of the State Bar of Nevada and has served as a Justice of the Peace pro Tempore and Small Claims Court Referee in the Las Vegas Township Justice Court. He earned his J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis and his B.S. from the College of Industrial Relations at Cornell University.
More on eTradeWire News
- NewAgeSMB in Top 3 Trusted Mobile App Development Companies in New Jersey By Medium Corporation
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Better rugs for a better decor
- Art Documentary Film "Americart 2019" To Be Distributed by Indie Rights
About Fennemore Craig:
For over 130 years, Fennemore Craig, a NLJ250 firm, has provided high quality legal counsel to help clients thrive in a complex and constantly evolving business and legal landscape. Fennemore Craig goes beyond the expected to generate maximum value for its clients and to help them keep pace with the rate of change, protect their legal interests and identify opportunities. Today, the firm is uniquely poised to help fulfill needs that range from general counsel to niche legal specialties, works on issues ranging from water rights in the West, business formation, mining, gaming and cross-border trade and offers a deep understanding of the issues facing The New West. Learn more about its legal services at FennemoreCraig.com.
- New Breaking News For Iowans With EMF Radiation Pain Relief With Global Frequency Technology In Iowa
- Memorial Day (Weekend) Nominees at the Latin Podcast Awards (LPA)
- The Top Destination for Meal Delivery, Premade Meals and Top Recipes
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Apparel company to donate $9.5K to family of Texas police officer killed in April ambush shooting
- Capgemini UK Plc Over 4 Years Late Paying their Bills
- Utah High School Students Receive Scholarship Awards from Jiffy Lube
- "Baby Dreams" by Louise Warneford is published
- Introducing the New Service Asklepios Health
- IntegraCare provides Memorial Day picnic items for 615 employees
- San Diego, CA REALTOR®, Anthony "Tony" Uniewski Earns e-PRO® Certification
- Superbowl Champ and Fighting Irish Football Legend Marc Edwards Demonstrates the Ultimate Workout And Recovery Gym
- Nutcessity Launches New Keto, Low Sugar, Caffeinated Nut Butter: Coffee & Walnut
- Lee County Legal Aid Society offering free legal services to frontline service providers
- Uply Media, Inc Partners With Quillhash As Blockchain Technology Advisor
- Billie Eilish Memorial Day Special Streaming on American Horrors May 25th
- It's a Homecoming for Def Poetry Jam; includes Special Guests Malcolm Jamal Warner and Jill Scott in this All-Star Lineup of over 2 Dozen Poets
- LITTLE CUPID Premieres Memorial Day Weekend on ROKU Channel "UKW MEDIA"
- Time Traveling Tabbies: Project Roswell Now Available
- Chicago-Area IT Training Company Guarantees One Person Per Classroom