Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 529
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 524
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 440
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 242
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 214
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 192
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 162
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 125
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- Los Angeles-Based Social Media Marketing Agency Gains National Traction
- Pennexx's Your Social Offers Opens SMS Text Messaging for Merchants to Share Offers
- DCOTA Names Jessica Idarraga as Director of Digital Marketing
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Two Education Digital Marketing Awards
- Erod St Louis Broward County Tags and Title
- Programmatic Advertising Emerges as a Major Margin Expansion Opportunity for Pay TV Providers in 2021
- Orange142 Hires Cassandra Razzi as new Senior Digital Sales Manager
- Scrum50 Named To Ad Age's 2020 Best Places To Work List For The Third Year In A Row
- Low-Cost Colour Printing with the Epson WorkForce WF-C879R High Speed Office Inkjet Printer
The short answer is yes! And How?
Now that is complicated. Let's dig a little deeper and get to know How Bit Coining will be profitable.
How is Bitcoin going to be profitable?
If you're following the Bitcoin trajectory, then you know it's been a wild ride. It's highly volatile, and the surplus of exchange hacks keep on grabbing the headlines; even then, the regular Bitcoin miners can't deny the numbers.
Bitcoin mining originated as a well-paid hobby for early adopters who got the chance every 10 minutes to earn 50 BTC every, mining from their bedrooms. Successfully mining one Bitcoin block in 2009 and then holding on to it since then means you have $450,000 worth of Bitcoin in your wallet by now-2020. It also went to less than a dollar in 2009 and then rose to almost $20,000 in 2017.
Despite all the plunges and leaps, Bitcoin has been profitable throughout. In fact, as mentioned earlier, people who bought it in the beginning and kept it safe have experienced a return of 9,000,000%
More on eTradeWire News
- Emory Neurophysiologic Institute To Release Documentary And Book
- Enigma Norteño releases new single "El Flaquito"
- A Pitch Above for Black Businesses
- TVS Hollywood History Network.Com Adds Military, NASA Programming to WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals Secrets To Infinite Sustain
Alex Mashinsky, the founder of the Celsius Network, told BBC Mundo,
"Bitcoin will be worth $30,000 by the end of the year 2020, and the future of cryptocurrency is promising."
All points in the direction of a new crypto bull market. Raoul Pal, the Bitcoin bull, predicted that Bitcoin would head to $100,000 in the not too far future. Also, a prominent crypto analyst is calling out for $288,000 sometime by 2024.
Bitcoin mining is competitive, but still can be fun and profitable only if you have special hardware to mine Bitcoin called ASICs. Nowadays, all serious Bitcoin mining is performed on dedicated ASICs, commonly in thermally-regulated data-centers with cheap electricity. Rhotex offers high-quality and eco-friendly cryptocurrency miners with an in-built cooling system.
Few Advantages of Bitcoin
- Low transactions fee on international payments.
- Accessible credit. Profitable savings.
- Greater liquidity.
- Wide acceptance as a payment method.
- Anonymity and privacy compared to traditional currencies.
Wrapping it up
So how profitable will Bitcoin be in the future? That honestly remains about as anticipated as the weather. That's the fun part of buying Bitcoin, after all. Only time can tell whether Bitcoin is going to be a digital flash or gold in the pan, but it certainly does make an interesting case – and with a 9,000,000% rate of return, it has been clearly profitable in the past. The best way to profit from this potential upside for maximum people will be buying Bitcoin and keeping it somewhere secure.
- Latunya Wright Is The Financial Pro You Should Know
- Retirement Planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham opening offices in Orlando Florida
- The Art of Brooklyn Film Festival Names Award-Winning Filmmaker Christie Conochalla 2021 Guest Festival Director
- Shower Mistakes You Need to Know
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Is Driven By Core Values
- EstateOfMind's Feb. 13th two-session online auction has militaria, fine art, decorative accessories
- New Talkin' Fight Website now Features Data-Driven Content; Shows Streamed Live and Held In Archive
- Orchestry & Dapt Announce Partnership to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Radiant Design Build Recognized for their Commitment to Green Homebuilding
- TeeVid Disrupts The Event Industry
- Phrazor by vPhrase- A BI Tool that Turns Incomprehensible Data into Interesting Stories
- Enmarket in Pooler Opened Creating 20 New Jobs
- 2018 Grey Nissan Altima for Sale!
- CEO Action Regional Summit Promotes Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Within the Lehigh Valley
- Blue Used 2016 BMW 3 Series For Sale at Nexcar
- New from Down & Out Books: TWO IN THE HEAD by Eric Beetner
- LEGEND Recordings Announce Multi-Year Extension with INgrooves Music Group
- 5 Signs Your Commercial Building Needs A Remodel
- Play Big Zone is an indoor play space and Arcades in Marlboro NJ
- New video aims to unmask domestic abuse as violence against women skyrockets during the pandemic