Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 206
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 178
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 170
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 130
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 125
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 116
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Many Components of Surround Sound Systems
- Digital Defense Announces New Partner Program for Managed Service Providers
- Gerber, LLC Hosts "What Should You Be Tracking For Success?"
- Barcoding, Inc. Releases New Research Study for Future Proofing the Supply Chain
- Register Free of Charge Today for the Upcoming IJIS Institute Mid-Year Briefing and Member Forum
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Toronto-based ZenClause Seeks to Change The Entire Dimension of Social Media
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Trade with Africa® Business Summit Advances U.S. trade with Africa
Revolutionary Color Code Security Technology and Payment Solutions by Starcave Global get the $3 Million Investment Nod from LDJ Cayman Fund
LDJ Cayman Fund's investment affirms the potential of the MCCX project to address weak security and vulnerable technologies in the existing financial services and payments space.
"This new partnership with Starcave Global is dynamic and exciting, because the Ghost Wallet project brings one-of-a-kind patented fintech solutions to a highly secure environment for digital transactions, moving away from binary systems that redefines how we view financial and payment security," said David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital and CEO of LDJ Cayman Fund. He added, "This best-in-class patented payment processing is - if you can imagine - similar to Google Pay. Your credit card number is never revealed as a temporary payment code is always displayed."
The Ghost Wallet platform also has a brilliantly conceived interactive layer of security. The user's smartphone will show a color grid box for the signature pattern with hundreds of different colors. In this grid, a single color would have 10,000 different variations - the orange color can have thousands of variations but every color variant is distinct. Each signature corresponds to a color code security combination; users can create trillions of possible security combinations. The signature creates a unique and temporary last mile color code right before a payment transaction for purchases like coffee from Starbucks. Harrison Park was inspired by God's light as a devout Catholic. With the divine and beautiful creation of colors from the fractions of light from God, Park and his team was able to develop this breakthrough Color Code Security technology.
More on eTradeWire News
- ArborMotion on Hot Car Safety This Summer
- HairMax Launches Hair Loss Awareness Month With New TV Commercial, Free E-Guide and Giveaways
- Trilliant Joins Activate Good's Triangle Corporate Volunteer Council
- MDDV enables MQ-9 to REAP the benefits of big data management
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
Harrison Park, Chairman of Starcave Global said, "LDJ Cayman Fund's investment in Starcave Global signals that the market is ripe for our innovative solutions that answer the call for higher security, particularly for fintech payments and crypto transactions. The security gap that our technologies are poised to solve, brings us closer to a truly immutable ecosystem powered by blockchain. When users have better control of their payment transactions, and their identity is hack-proof, then Ghost Wallet has done what it has set out to do."
According to Ted Ko, Starcave Global CEO, "The Color Code Technology that powers Ghost Wallet provides a higher level of security is nothing short of revolutionary. Color Code Security enables the users to draw any pattern on a mobile color grid to form a combination of colors which provide nearly infinite possible combinations. The generated color code is unique and temporary for just a very short time of 60 Seconds. Every color represents a specific value, and it's not reusable or replicable, making it ideal for preventing any hacking attempts."
Starcave Global Director Eddy Kim said, "The Color Code Security System serves as the backbone of Ghost Wallet and its solutions. Our team focused on developing our platform and solutions utilizing the Color Code Technology to provide the users with ease and a high-level of security in every transaction."
More on eTradeWire News
- Music Vocabulary to Build Lesson Plans for Early Childhood and Elementary School Students
- The Many Components of Surround Sound Systems
- Hitting the Ground Running With e-Commerce
- Scream Queen, Sparkle Soojian, star of "Strange Files", in Ms. Health & Fitness Competition
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
The Color Code Security System is applied as a security function for the Ghost Wallet platform. Ghost Wallet is a platform and an e-wallet where users can keep their cryptocurrencies and use for transactions in the Ghost Wallet ecosystem. Ghost Wallet also supports the payment system called Ghost Pay where users can conveniently transact and manage their assets safely with the help of the color code system. Ghost Card is available as a traditional card that can be used worldwide and offers another layer of security of assets.
For more information on Starcave Global, visit: https://starcaveglobal.com
For more information on LDJ Capital and LDJ Cayman Fund, visit: https://ldjcapital.com/
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
- Healthy Lee launches Teacher Appreciation Contest
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida receives grant from the Community Foundation for $5,000
- COVID-19 Halts Fundraising of Colon Cancer Research in Kansas City
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Roque Plast S.A. de C.V. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Command Brands Gel AntiBac
- Parenting Kids with ADHD and Related Challenges Just Got A Lot Easier
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- IPGARD Launches DPMST Series DisplayPort Secure KVM
- Find Your ID NYC: Dreamcast McFly's Ode to Body Positivity with New Single "Big Gurl"
- EpiGentek SeroFlash SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Undergoes IRB/IBC-Approved Fingertip Validation Study
- Fort Myers Financial Advisor earns national recognition for philanthropy
- Bugly Launches Do-It-Yourself Natural Pest Control Service that Is Simple and Safe
- Ben Stewart, creator of Psychedelica and Limitless, interviewed on Spiritually Inspired show
- Medicare do you Review your coverage's annually - MedicareInfoUSA
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Bumpboxx Launching the first in the celebrity collection Flare8 " Doggy Style"
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent