Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 2421
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 732
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 554
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 550
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 547
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 541
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 537
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 455
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 218
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 108
Similar on eTradeWire
- Designer Registration Opens for Fashion Week Events in Baltimore and New York
- Passport To Fashion Announces Date for Runway Show That Celebrates Diversity
- The Pink Carpet Event Charity Fashion Show Announces 2020 Date
- SolidTies.com Launches Website October 7, 2019
- Estilios Launches New Hot Air Hairbrush
- Family Owned Luxury Leather Manufacturer Launches New Website
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Has Been Rocking the Best Outfits at London Fashion Week
- AngelHair Created Intensive Hair Mask - Certified And 100% Natural
- Taffy 2.0 Update Arrives for iOS and Android
"Power of Fashion" event will be held at the historic Perry Belmont House at 1618 New Hampshire Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20009 on September 21, 2019. It is a wedge-shaped Beaux Arts mansion; a pre-WWI aristocratic palace once a favorite gathering place for Washington's elite and served as a 'guest house' for foreign dignitaries. This venue is the architectural space that fits the vision and theme of the show, "Power of Fashion."
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom
- "13 Reasons Why Not To Kill Yourself" An Anti-Suicide Note Reaches The Depressed & Broken
- Adelphi Orchestra - Slavic Masters
- Cocks on socks launch bamboo socks
"I'm super excited to bring some heat to DC, can't wait to show up and show out," said Margeret Persaud, Fashion Designer and CEO of Gamakache Black Design.
The concept of, "Power of Fashion" is to introduce a new perspective in the Fashion arena. The business is Fashion; and fashion represents a powerful driving communicative force. It will contribute proceeds of this show to Sickle Cell Anemia Foundation a 501(c)3 organization.
Tickets are available for purchase on the website (https://poweroffashion.org/tickets).
If you would like to be a part of this show, ie; sponsor, designer or volunteer your services, please visit the, "Power of Fashion" website http://www.poweroffashion.org for more information or contact by phone (301) 213-6274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the "Power of Fashion"
More on eTradeWire News
- Enjoy Lake Livingston Like Never Before With Quality Lodging Northshore
- American Medical Depot, Agrawal Family Foundation and Others Team Up for Hurricane Relief Effort
- International Jewish non-profit launches historic initiative to strengthen the plant-based movement
- Promo Launch Your Business Website On the First Page of Google for Only $1200
- Rundgren Radio to Reunite Two Members of Nazz After 50 Years
NOTE TO MEDIA: To arrange for an interview or arrange a feature story with the models or designers, please contact, Tishawn Marie, Publicist at 209.227.4643 or email@example.com.
Celestial Caring Enterprise, LLC is a virtual based Public Relations Boutique. The firm specializes in providing innovative comprehensive communication services. We thrive on creating brand awareness; visibility; and exposure with Local, National, and International coverage. http://www.celestialcaringent.com.
Celestial Caring Enterprise, LLC
Tishawn Marie, Publicist
- New Jersey Magazine Pre-Interviews Digital Marketing Executive Victor K. Lee
- Icon Coins Honors Late KISS Drummer with Commemorative Coin
- Jeff Sturgis Joins CGI Franchise
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- New Author, Daniel K. Talburt, Thrills With Action-Packed Space Adventure
- My Brother's Keeper Service Center Acquires Haisten's Hospital Property
- New Release! Theocracy by Patrick Boen is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- 2019 Silent River Screenplay Competition Winners and Sponsor
- 2019 Maxy Awards "Best Thriller" "Black Frog" By Author B.D. Smith Now Available Worldwide!
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Nick + Stef's Steakhouse Creates Urban Oasis in Downtown Los Angeles
- Walk Up Coffee Shop necessary & sufficient Opens in Logan Square
- Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Bahamas International Film Festival
- Local Paver Cleaning Company Drawing Attention to Breast Cancer and Requesting Support
- SolidTies.com Distributes Redemption Code Coupons from Social Media Promotion
- Used Chevrolet Cruze for sale at Good Fellow's Auto in Toronto
- Alliance's Sharpened Focus on Reaching All Scholars Is Getting Results