Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 205
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 192
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- Father and Daughter Duo Publish Children's Book!
- Accomplished Children's Author Republishes Popular Book!
- Brian E. Taylor To Be Featured In Groundbreaking Atlanta Bookstore
- FREE eBook of Journey of a Successful Dreamer
- New from Down & Out Books: CODE FOUR by Colin Conway and Frank Zafiro
- Amazing Photography Book on Black Seniors "A Generation Found: Precious Pearls of Wisdom" by Roohee Marshall
- "Sapphire Stars: Poems" is an Artistic Serenade to the Romantics and Dreamers of the World
- First Classics Inc and Jack Lake Productions Inc Settle Dispute over Classics Illustrated Comics
- Donna S. Bellinger, The GodMother" in Business Sales Drops Gems On Building Business with her Book "You Lost Me @ Hello" on Entrepreneurship LIVE Show
- Chaiene Santos Promotes His Science Fiction Novel - The Children of Time
Hartwig-Benson is a devoted mother and Christian. A native of Minnesota, she is the photographer and designer of Sweet Conclusions' artwork. She writes a blog for Areavoices, which has been published in numerous United States newspapers. Petals of Distinction is Hartwig-Benson's debut novel, and was first published in paperback in November 2017. Now, Petals of Distinction is available to purchase in hardback as well!
Petals of Distinction is the author's heart-rending journey of epic proportion into her mind, body, and soul. Hartwig-Benson is a woman stricken with a silent disease paralyzing her stomach. She leads readers along an intimate path through complexities that push her across the pain barrier; stripping her of splendor, but never her will to keep fighting.
More on eTradeWire News
- The GO GREEN Deal Available Today – If it works Use it – ECOFuelMax
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Book Release: From Harlem Hoodlum to Hollywood Heavyweight, by Hank Garrett
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
"This story will bolster the discouraged to lean on their faith, friends, and physicians to move forward one day at a time. Never alone." – Edward M. Beadle M.D., fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Petals of Distinction can be purchased in paperback or hardback through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and through Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc. includes various imprints, each specializing in a particular genre—from Appalachian stories to children's books and more. At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.' For more information or to schedule a book signing, call Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 701
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
- Kühler Co.'s Collection Launched Safely And Successfully At "Da Spot" In Ci
- Local Canadian Football Player Shares his message of Thankfulness as Thanksgiving approaches
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires GDS Retail and Display Graphics
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Stays Thankful Despite the Surprises in 2020
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Used 2015 Black Ford Escape for Sale!
- Wyoming Highway Patrol Selects GeoComm for Long-term GIS Data Maintenance Project
- Ghostlight Ensemble Goes Online For Season Four
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- dbForge Transaction Log: Brand-New Feature to Audit and Rollback Transactions Live
- Boost Your Curb Appeal with Delights Christmas Light Installation Company
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Rhotex Inc Launches Bitcoin miners. How Is Mining Going to Be Profitable
- Study: 1 in 4 States Don't Require Judge to Consider Child's Custody Preference
- Impact Of Covid-19 & Digital Transformation On World Of Work Revealed
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Couples Overlook This Long-Term Care Insurance Planning Option
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Teens & Adults Affordable Braces
- Virtual 2020 STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS in Chatham County Presented by Wells Fargo and Savannah SCORE