Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 281
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 243
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- 24 Hour Notary, Remote to All 50 States or Onsite Local to Coconut Creek,Coral Springs,Parkland,Boca
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- Managing Arthritis Symptoms as Summer Heats Up
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- JNB Appliance Wholesale Launches Financing Specials for the 2023 Holiday Season
- Consolidated Chassis Management Grows Leadership Team to Drive Growth Strategy
As yet, no store delivers on Christmas Day and many retailers don't deliver on a Sunday. That means Saturday, 23 December is the last possible delivery date for many stores, forcing retailers to pull back their last order deadlines this Christmas.
With Christmas delivery confusion likely, ParcelHero has just relaunched its ever-popular retailers' Christmas deadline tool. It lists fifty of the UK's favourite stores' final online ordering dates for Christmas.
ParcelHero's Head of Consumer Research, David Jinks M.I.L.T., says: 'A Monday Christmas is the nightmare before Christmas Eve for retailers. With the earlier Saturday deadline for deliveries and a three-day gap for retailers whose standard delivery option is working days only, pressure will be mounting. Stores such as printer and laptop specialists HP and Waterstones bookshop don't offer Saturday deliveries. That means they have had to move their final Christmas ordering date back to Tuesday, 19 December to allow sufficient time for a Friday delivery.
More on eTradeWire News
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
'It's not just standard-price orders that are impacted. Several retailers' final deadline options for their fastest express deliveries are also looking cautious. Last year, for example, Superdry and The White Company offered Christmas orders right up to 23 December, but they are advising that this year's last possible order date is 21 December.
'Such precaution makes a lot of sense, as there could be some Christmas delivery disruption this year. Some Amazon warehouse staff are likely to be on strike around Black Friday and Christmas time. Iceland supermarket workers at a major distribution centre are also planning strikes over the Christmas period, according to the union Unite. And there could be a shock looming for chocolate lovers. The GMB union says Ferrero Rocher production is also expected to be impacted by strike action, potentially spoiling Christmas for partygoers and ambassadors alike.
'Additionally, some delivery organisations and distribution centres are struggling with a lack of seasonal staff because the pool of available workers has sunk considerably post-Brexit. For all these reasons, we strongly advise shoppers not to place their trust in retailers' final order deadlines, as deliveries and supply chains could be under strain.
More on eTradeWire News
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
'Given the current strain on delivery services, we won't be surprised if many retailers move their final order dates even earlier as Christmas nears. That's why our continually updated Christmas deadlines tool is so useful for keeping shoppers in the know. To check the easy-to-use retailers' final order and final mailing dates tool, see: www.parcelhero.com/events/christmas-gifts-delivery
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Human HER2 Conjugated to Magnetic Beads
- New Studies Show the Impact of e2L Coaching on Teacher Retention & Multilingual Learners' Outcomes
- Mission Cloud Names Dr. Ryan Ries Chief Data Science Strategist