Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 336
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 277
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 196
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 191
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 179
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 177
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 175
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 155
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 147
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 146
Similar on eTradeWire
- Michigan on Main Bar and Grill hosts return of '12 Days of Milkshake Stout'
- 2021 National Frozen Yogurt Shop Owner Survey Reveals State of Frozen Yogurt Industry
- Sho's Kitchen Celebrates Holiday Season With Upgraded Chef's Table in December
- "Pickle in a Tree" contest brings family fun to Bavarian Inn Restaurant throughout December
- Nosh on Naples Bay now hiring culinary creatives, managers
- New Restaurant in Peachtree Corners @ Nitro Zone
- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants to open The Pearl at Water Street Tampa
- Award-winning Chef Todd Johnson to open Nosh on Naples Bay
- Cut151 Supper Club Is Opening November 4, 2021
- New Meat Producer for NM and TX Providing Real Meat to Local Restaurants
Consumer Survey Findings
Interestingly, the 2021 survey found that respondents had returned to consuming froyo at the same frequency as before the pandemic. Cleanliness, which was the most important shop attribute in 2020, was #2 in 2021. When asked about their favorite shop, Pinkberry ranked #1. Concern with cost/value was mentioned more often this year.
More on eTradeWire News
- Biden Planning to Quarantine US Citizens Returning From Abroad
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!
- Call options activity on Nvidia stock is unusually high
- Schock Market Proposes Privatization of San Luis Obispo Water Distribution Program
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari Launches Interconnectdata Platform
"Our annual survey is the only one to measure consumer sentiment, behavior, and attitudes towards frozen yogurt. This year, the survey found evidence that consumer consumption of froyo has bounced back from the pandemic. We found some lingering effects of the pandemic but also a return to pre-pandemic behaviors and attitudes. Sponsoring these surveys and sharing the results is one way that we help frozen yogurt shop owners and other members of the frozen yogurt industry," said Susan Linton, IFYA President. "We provide timely data and recommendations for froyo shops."
There were 255 responses received from 44 states. The respondents were younger this year.
Accessing the Survey Results
The full results are also available for $150. To order the report or for more information, please contact email@example.com
A limited set of results is available for IFYA members in the members only Resources section of our website.
About the International Frozen Yogurt Association
The International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) serves as an unbiased source of support and information for current and prospective frozen yogurt store operators. Visit the IFYA website, http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/ for additional information.
International Frozen Yogurt Association
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Offer for up to 1,000,000 American Depositary Shares of Alibaba Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
- Up To Par Management Announces New Head Golf Professional At Sparrows Point Country Club
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Guides Students And Workers Shifting To Hybrid Work
- GrandPad releases tips for picking the perfect tech gift for seniors
- InterconnectDATA, the Business Information and Data for Market Research
- Empower For Your In-House Development Team To Achieve Accessibility For Your Website
- Shoeless Joe's to offer Christmas Day dinner special
- Brand New Magazine Caters To Growing Number Of Rvers On The Road
- Robotic Programming Made Easy with Yaskawa's Smart Pattern Extension
- The Spa at Shangri-La Springs reopens
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Announces 2022 Gala Starring Josh Blue
- Global Market Overview of team extension services
- Armour Law Group Opens New Office in Titusville, FL
- Gulf Coast Village welcomes Xavier Duclos as executive chef
- The Big Savannah Toy Drive to Collect Holiday Gifts for Coastal Children's Advocacy Center
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the Christmas Cabaret!
- Mizner Country Club's Play For P.I.N.K. Committee Raises $30,000
- FaithLife Financial Implements ProComp' cloud-based New Business and Inforce Illustration System
- The Center for Contemporary Art receives grant from Investors Foundation
- Five Towns College Teams with Local Author to Produce Video Trailer