Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 419
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- Featured Vehicle: Used Mazda 3 For Sale in Toronto
- OpenRoad Lending celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
- The Perfect Car That Mixes Practicality With Luxury
- 'Game Changing' tech-enabled commercial health insurance platform saving businesses millions adds automotive and insurance vets as advisors
- Your Used Mazda3 Awaits You!!✨
- The Dealership With Quality Used 2016 Jetta Sales in Toronto
- Tesla Model 3 Grille Personalization Decals Now Available
- A Great Deal on a Used Volkswagen Jetta
- BYD Honors Veterans by Hiring Them
- Great Deals on a 2017 Used Ford Escape!
Resto-Rat Customs and parent company 8 Lug Circus have a very broad build list, which includes a Monster Mega Cab dually named MEGA, a fat body 49 Chevy 5 Window, a rocking 56 Ford Fairlane, a 59 Chevy Apache, and what head designer TC Steele likes to call "his mash-ups" Lucy & Ricky.
These two vehicles combine the best 50's styling while offering a new twist on some popular designs and culture.
We can't tell you much about Lucy & Ricky, but what we can tell you is this;
* Lucy is a 1957 Chevrolet 3100 step-side pick-up smoothly blended with a 1957 Chevy Bel Air
More on eTradeWire News
- Star-packed To The Beat! sequel releases first look teaser
- Rook Coffee Releases 2019 Limited Reserve Guatemalan Coffee
- Personal Injury Lawyer Austin DC Law Group
- October Saw North Center Residential Market Continue Yielding Higher Median Sales Prices
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the Boys & Girls Clubs of Stoneham & Wakefield Gala
* Ricky is a 1957 Chevrolet 3100 long-bed pick-up seamlessly blended with a 1957 Chevy Nomad
When asked about the specifics of the current builds, TC replied that the theme, power-plants, interiors, wheel designs, custom accessories, and final exterior modifications will remain hush, hush for now and will not be shown on any renders.
TC said they release renders of the builds to give their sponsors and the public a "basic" look at the project while keeping a level of mystic for public reveals.
When asked what drives them to design and build such out of the box vehicles.
TC replied... Kasey over at All Truck Nation said it best....."Most Builds these days look like a bag of Skittles! A lot of build styles look the same, just different colors". TC continued by stating... All of our builds have a purpose and a theme which develops into a unique character and a brand. Why be the same? shake things up, make things unique, give people a show, give them something new and exciting to enjoy and talk about.
More on eTradeWire News
- Radical Combustion Technologies Wins the 2019 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
- Ariel Partners Awarded Social Security Administration Oig For Consulting Services
- How to Create Calculations on Gravity Forms Submissions
- NJMET, Inc. Announces Exhibition at the DMSMS Conference 2019, Phoenix Convention Center Booth 207
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Year Round Enrollments For Health Insurance Ended 10/1/2019
Wondering where can you order one of these amazing rides? well... you can't!
Resto-Rat Customs does not sell their creations. They are a private builder that designs and crafts themed builds that will tour the US while educating and entertaining automotive enthusiasts. Resto-Rat Customs does not sell their concepts, rides, or designs. But there is good news... all of their custom builds will be touring the US and will be attending a show or event near you.
Check out Resto-Rat Customs
Visit http://www.restoratcustoms.com for more information.
- Scottsdale Philharmonic seeks donations, sponsors for 2020 Season
- Rockin' For Tots to be Tampa Bay's Largest Area Marines Toys for Tots Music Benefit
- The ROCK Properties Team Buys Homes and gives Homeowners An Easy Way to Sell Houses In Central Texas
- Children's Hunger Fund and Alpine Swiss deliver 3.6 million meals to children in need
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back A & H Public Adjusters Corp. as a Gold Member
- Los Angeles Better Poised than Other US Cities to Withstand Economic Slowdown
- New York No Points Hard Money Loans
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- New Jersey No Points Hard Money Loans
- National Conflict Management Consulting Firm ADR Vantage, Inc. Names New Managing Director
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Albion Staffing Solutions as a Gold Member
- 2020 Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features Winthrop University's Pitching Coach, Austin Hill
- BYD Is Top Sponsor of Cal Transit's Annual Fall Conference & Expo in Monterey
- YOU HAD ME AT IRRESISTIBLE OFFER: Crafting the Perfect Customer Purchase Path with Ezzey
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome Receives a Commendation from work with ACE and the DoD
- Annual National Froyo Shop Owner Survey Reveals the Current State of the Frozen Yogurt Industry
- ODIE Pet Insurance now available in 42 US states – no upper age limits and 5-day claims processing
- The Address Adds Andy Dane Carter to its Growing SoCal Roster
- Institut' DERMed Clinical Skincare Launches the Bio-Derm Oxygen Facial Treatment