Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 260
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 246
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 188
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 166
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 162
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 153
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 151
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 147
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 136
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pro's Phoenix Fast-Response Service Has Started
- M.G.A Garage Door Repair Houston TX Will Now Be Operational On A 24/7 Basis
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Nissan Rogue
- Coach & Equipment Launches CDC-Compliant Driver Protective Barrier for Mass Transit to Combat COVID
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Last Chance to Enter to Win a Special-Edition 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4x4 Hand-Picked by Dennis Collins of BLKMTN!
- ArborMotion on Hot Car Safety This Summer
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Determining the Value of an Old Car is Easier Than Ever
Resto-Rat Customs and parent company 8 Lug Circus have a very broad build list, which includes a Monster Mega Cab dually named MEGA, a fat body 49 Chevy 5 Window, a rocking 56 Ford Fairlane, a 59 Chevy Apache, and what head designer TC Steele likes to call "his mash-ups" Lucy & Ricky.
These two vehicles combine the best 50's styling while offering a new twist on some popular designs and culture.
We can't tell you much about Lucy & Ricky, but what we can tell you is this;
* Lucy is a 1957 Chevrolet 3100 step-side pick-up smoothly blended with a 1957 Chevy Bel Air
More on eTradeWire News
- Outstanding collection of American Brilliant Cut Glass will be sold by Woody Auction September 11-12
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: California High Speed Rail Station Planning
- New fundraiser will support family of Texas police officer killed in crash
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate the New Home2 Suites by Hilton-Chicago/O'Hare International Airport
- Bring the Big Top Under Your Rooftop this Fall!
* Ricky is a 1957 Chevrolet 3100 long-bed pick-up seamlessly blended with a 1957 Chevy Nomad
When asked about the specifics of the current builds, TC replied that the theme, power-plants, interiors, wheel designs, custom accessories, and final exterior modifications will remain hush, hush for now and will not be shown on any renders.
TC said they release renders of the builds to give their sponsors and the public a "basic" look at the project while keeping a level of mystic for public reveals.
When asked what drives them to design and build such out of the box vehicles.
TC replied... Kasey over at All Truck Nation said it best....."Most Builds these days look like a bag of Skittles! A lot of build styles look the same, just different colors". TC continued by stating... All of our builds have a purpose and a theme which develops into a unique character and a brand. Why be the same? shake things up, make things unique, give people a show, give them something new and exciting to enjoy and talk about.
More on eTradeWire News
- Living Waters Inc To Host Virtual "2020 Mental Health Summit"
- San Francisco Moves To Stop Profiting Off of The Incarcerated: "Phone Calls from Jails Now Free"
- Author Helen Harper Releases Urban Fantasy - Brimstone Bound
- Grand Opening Announcement for The Grout Doctor® of Prince George's County, MD
- 'NekozTek' Helps Esports Industry Gain Massive Engagement and Sales by Leveraging TikTok
Wondering where can you order one of these amazing rides? well... you can't!
Resto-Rat Customs does not sell their creations. They are a private builder that designs and crafts themed builds that will tour the US while educating and entertaining automotive enthusiasts. Resto-Rat Customs does not sell their concepts, rides, or designs. But there is good news... all of their custom builds will be touring the US and will be attending a show or event near you.
Check out Resto-Rat Customs
Visit http://www.restoratcustoms.com for more information.
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- SWFL teachers, school employees and families are eligible to receive free mental health support
- Digital Literacy and the Future of Work Goodwill offers free certificate training
- Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb expands reach in 2020
- Amaze Properties LLC Is Looking To Buy Another Property In Metro Detroit Michigan
- Goodwill Pine Ridge Store Reopens with a newly remodeled and expanded layout
- Need or Home or Industrial Cleanup? The Pros at A & A Restoration Can Help You Out
- Virtual Chowder Run Registration Open for Walk, Run & Bike Challenge
- Annual #FaithpreneurWeekend2020 Virtually Conference
- A Revolution in Mental Health. A unique solution to Student Mental Health
- 'Man Of The Hour' Media Kit Highlights Brand's Expansion
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Rockefeller Foundation COVID-19 Testing Plan! #Coronavirus #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- The Islamic Arts Festival will be held online this year
- Managed IT Network Security Consultancy and Solutions
- Re-Stem-Funded Study Targeting Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging and Age-Related Diseases Published in Science Advances Journal