Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 470
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Independence Day Party at PIER 22 Includes VIP Fireworks Viewing
- North Carolina Applebee's Celebrate Fundraiser for the V Foundation for Cancer Research
- Church's Chicken® Enriches Internship Program for Professional Development
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes City Works Restaurant as a New Gold Member
- Artisan Eatery up for vote in The James Beard Foundation's Blended Burger Project
- Robeks Puts A Fresh, Floral Twist On A Summertime Classic
- Fuwa Fuwa brings Toronto the trendiest dessert from Japan, Souffle Pancakes
- Preventing Restaurant Fires Throughout Montana
- PizzAmore Celebrates 10 Years of Love
- Doral Chamber of Commerce introduces 107 Steak & Bar as Silver Spoon Sponsors for Taste of Doral
In partnership with The Stirling Center for Excellence, City Beat News (CBN) recognizes these companies and professionals for providing an outstanding customer experience and honors them with the Spectrum Award. Winners are based on CBN's independent, proprietary research and evaluation system, which identifies businesses and professionals with a track record of top-flight customer service and customer satisfaction. The rating system combines data collected from nominations, online and other customer reviews, surveys, blogs, social networks, business-rating services, and other honors and accolades — all of which express the voice of the customer.
The WineSellar & Brasserie (www.winesellar.com) is a four-year, 5-star Spectrum Award winner. Opened by Gary and Lori Parker in 1988, the business combines a fine wine shop, a state-of-the-art wine storage facility and a highly regarded French restaurant under one roof. In addition, there are special events, wine tours and a wine club that delivers monthly to patrons directly, all designed to provide a high-quality experience for customers. Visit The WineSellar & Brasserie's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/The-WineSellar-Br....
More on eTradeWire News
- Gotelecare: A Powerful DME Billing Company Driving Reimbursements
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
- Clutch Ranks Intuz on #5 Position for The Top B2B Service Providers In India
- Help Miss Arizona Become Miss United States!
- Sustainable comfort at Las Piedras Shopping
- Rebellion Research Posts Article About Farming Automation in Japan
With a history dating back to the 1950s, The Swingin' Door (www.theswingindoor.com) also has a solid history of excellent customer service. The restaurant has five consecutive Spectrum Awards to its credit, illustrating its dedication to customers. With more than just a great menu to offer patrons, The Swingin' Door features dueling pianos, karaoke and more in keeping with its mantra: Wall-to-Wall Swingin' Fun! Visit the restaurant's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/The-Swingin-Door-....
Five-time, 5-star Spectrum Award winner Haveli Indian Restaurant (www.havelistl.com) offers authentic North Indian cuisine and excellent customer service. The restaurant's goal is to offer rich, flavorful cuisine with a variety of curries that are made from fresh, natural ingredients with diverse tastes and decorative elements while at the same time maintaining the hospitality traditions of India. Visit the restaurant's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/Haveli-Indian-Res....
CBN provides the results of its research to the public and businesses at no charge, reporting on its findings to consumers and business owners on a rolling annual basis.
"Each and every year there is one rating posted just for you, the consumer, to help you find who has rated among the best," says CBN Editor Jamie Rawcliffe. "The Spectrum Award winners have earned our highest ratings and are posted on our website with their own Star Page." Check www.CityBeatNews.com to verify if a company has earned CBN's independently researched Spectrum Award.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cell Phone Provider Twigby Adds More Value To Plans Without Increasing Price
- Gibraltar Business Capital Announces Two Executive Promotions, One New Hire
- New Online Class in SQL Reporting Exceeds Expectations
- Paper Skins - Poetry By Jodde Maree
- Bussmann Expands CUBEFuse Offering with Photovolatic & Wind Power Generation Fuses by GD Rectifiers
- Recruiters Opting For Premium Job Posting With JobiSite Get Their Jobs Posted In Multiple Job Boards
- The Big Salad expands to Pittsburgh with latest franchisee
"The Stirling Center is pleased to have City Beat News join it in the goal of researching, recognizing and promoting superior customer service," says Frank Andrews, Executive Director of The Stirling Center for Excellence. "It is right in line with our mission of providing services and resources to companies who place an emphasis on providing an outstanding customer experience."
About City Beat News and The Stirling Center
The Stirling Center includes a learning and resource center with courses, team training and support, executive coaching, articles, and case studies focused on excellence. Its objective is to enable and encourage excellence across many fields, wherever it can. The Stirling Center, www.stirlingcenter.org, recognizes service excellence in both commercial businesses such as those served by City Beat News and Pulse of the City News, and its "life" and "public service" divisions.
City Beat News and The Stirling Center are located in Lapeer, Michigan. For more information, call 866-732-9800 or go online to www.citybeatnews.com.
- Specialty Coffee Roaster Oceana Coffee Launches A Cup of Kindness Local Charity Program
- Mr. Vikas Singh & Members' Front, DDCA hosted Musical Evening of Camaraderie with Adnan Sami
- EVteQ Recently Opened an EV Charging Station in Borivali, Mumbai Which is Powered by Reliance Power
- Stoke Bishop Dental Centre – dentist in Bristol
- 100+ Women Who Care Macomb Choose New Day Foundation for Families
- Entertaining and Empowering News Website For Kids
- RingCentral Selects Icertis to Enhance Contract Management Processes
- HP Printer not Printing After Refill
- Freelance Copywriter Ursula Brunetti Wins Hermes Platinum Creative Award
- Teleios Research Identifies Christian Mission Needs
- EVOPS Marketing & PR Highlights The Need for Integrated Marketing
- Campaign launched to name Dublin park after rock legend Phil Lynott
- X-Ray Tube Market, what makes it a booming in Global Market?
- GVenture adds few of the more features to their Cloud-Based Virtual PBX
- Icelandair leads the global airline industry for digital governance in the Q2 2018 Sitemorse INDEX
- Peptide Therapeutics Market to surpass US$ 45.0 billion by 2026: CMI
- Virtual Visits Promotes Enhanced Services in the US Telehealth Market | Arizton
- Urgent need to dispel myths surrounding Vitiligo in India
- El confort en el vestuario laboral, un atributo imprescindible en Top Protección
- Ecosmob Announce Hosted PBX Solution for Global Business Enterprises