Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 717
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 673
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 334
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 225
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 203
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 190
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 180
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Restaurants Across the Country Earn Top Customer Satisfaction Ratings, Win Consecutive Talk Awards
- Chronic Tacos Hosts Chamblee Grand Opening Celebration September 22
- The Big Salad opens test kitchen at Troy location
- New Crowdsourced Bar Food and Drink Specials Web App Soft-Launched
- Panini Kabob Grill Brings Their Kabobs to 35th Annual National Night Out
- Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas' WTR Pool & Grill Unveils Lighter, Artful Menu
- NOVICHOK is poured to you in the center of Moscow in front of Russian Secret Service
- Sea Dog Brewing Co Tapped Shipyard Pumpkinhead Wheat Ale Labor Day Weekend
- Harbinger Interactive Learning Becomes The Catering Institute ™ Supply Chain Partner
- Art of the Blend Special Red Blend Wine Tasting Flight for just $26 this September at Perry's
In partnership with The Stirling Center for Excellence, City Beat News (CBN) recognizes these companies and professionals for providing an outstanding customer experience and honors them with the Spectrum Award. Winners are based on CBN's independent, proprietary research and evaluation system, which identifies businesses and professionals with a track record of top-flight customer service and customer satisfaction. The rating system combines data collected from nominations, online and other customer reviews, surveys, blogs, social networks, business-rating services, and other honors and accolades — all of which express the voice of the customer.
The WineSellar & Brasserie (www.winesellar.com) is a four-year, 5-star Spectrum Award winner. Opened by Gary and Lori Parker in 1988, the business combines a fine wine shop, a state-of-the-art wine storage facility and a highly regarded French restaurant under one roof. In addition, there are special events, wine tours and a wine club that delivers monthly to patrons directly, all designed to provide a high-quality experience for customers. Visit The WineSellar & Brasserie's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/The-WineSellar-Br....
More on eTradeWire News
- Anand Mahurkar of Findability Sciences accepted into Forbes Technology Council
- Vovance Announced to Offer Cloud Computing Services to Global Clients
- Swiss International School Dubai Announces New Leadership and Developments for The New Academic Year
- "SAE" Students Win International Awards During their Participation in Four Film Festivals
- 90210 Cosmetic Dentist or Cosmetic Dentistry in Beverly Hills?
- Install MS office 365 and Best for your Business
- Beyond the Viewing Experience: How Samsung's QLED TV Incorporates Style with Function
With a history dating back to the 1950s, The Swingin' Door (www.theswingindoor.com) also has a solid history of excellent customer service. The restaurant has five consecutive Spectrum Awards to its credit, illustrating its dedication to customers. With more than just a great menu to offer patrons, The Swingin' Door features dueling pianos, karaoke and more in keeping with its mantra: Wall-to-Wall Swingin' Fun! Visit the restaurant's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/The-Swingin-Door-....
Five-time, 5-star Spectrum Award winner Haveli Indian Restaurant (www.havelistl.com) offers authentic North Indian cuisine and excellent customer service. The restaurant's goal is to offer rich, flavorful cuisine with a variety of curries that are made from fresh, natural ingredients with diverse tastes and decorative elements while at the same time maintaining the hospitality traditions of India. Visit the restaurant's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/Haveli-Indian-Res....
CBN provides the results of its research to the public and businesses at no charge, reporting on its findings to consumers and business owners on a rolling annual basis.
"Each and every year there is one rating posted just for you, the consumer, to help you find who has rated among the best," says CBN Editor Jamie Rawcliffe. "The Spectrum Award winners have earned our highest ratings and are posted on our website with their own Star Page." Check www.CityBeatNews.com to verify if a company has earned CBN's independently researched Spectrum Award.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Taming of the Drone-UAV - Faceless Airborne Terror
- ZooZwear Apparel Website Debut with The Top 25 Dog Breeds & The Top 10 Cat Breeds
- Vindaloo VoIP Announced to Offer Call shop Solution Development Service
- How to Reduce School Suspension With Students of Color
- Educator and Youth Advocate Addresses Middle School Bullying in her Latest Read The Misfits!
- Share the love, enjoy quality time with your loved ones in nature
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
"The Stirling Center is pleased to have City Beat News join it in the goal of researching, recognizing and promoting superior customer service," says Frank Andrews, Executive Director of The Stirling Center for Excellence. "It is right in line with our mission of providing services and resources to companies who place an emphasis on providing an outstanding customer experience."
About City Beat News and The Stirling Center
The Stirling Center includes a learning and resource center with courses, team training and support, executive coaching, articles, and case studies focused on excellence. Its objective is to enable and encourage excellence across many fields, wherever it can. The Stirling Center, www.stirlingcenter.org, recognizes service excellence in both commercial businesses such as those served by City Beat News and Pulse of the City News, and its "life" and "public service" divisions.
City Beat News and The Stirling Center are located in Lapeer, Michigan. For more information, call 866-732-9800 or go online to www.citybeatnews.com.
- Veteran-led Team Rubicon Supporting Response and Recovery Efforts in the Wake of Hurricane Florence
- Florida's Trusted Homebuyer "David Buys Houses Florida" Introduces New Website
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Welcomes Nora Dodds
- NYT Report Outrages Trump - Yes, He Can Fire Mueller Himself
- How to Examine Keyword Competition with Google?
- Nicholas Alahverdian Endorses PoliticalTalkNow
- Nepal Tour Package | Book Now Tour Packages of Nepal
- How Indoor Positioning and Navigation Technologies can Improve Convention Center Operations
- Logix Blossom County Dream Project sector 137 Noida
- Nimble launches a safe driving mobile app
- The Rap Flow in the Song 'T.U.T.T' by D1 is Insanely Amazing
- Global 3D Printed Drugs Market Research and Forecast 2018-2027
- Are You Traveling To Nepal? Please know These Before Traveling
- Senior Care Organizations Honored by City Beat News with Spectrum Customer Satisfaction Awards
- Disney Blog Re imagined - WDW Travels
- Halloween Fun Lasts All Month Long at the Station
- A Guide to Finding Cheap Auto Insurance with No Credit Check
- Dr. Li Natural Wellness Beta Program to Be Launched to Connect Healthcare Professionals & Patients
- Artificial Intelligence Reveals Best Tasting Whey Powder
- The Lizard War Is Over Now What? Find Out In "Devil's Moon (Legends Of The Lost Tribes Book 3)