Popular on eTradeWire News
- My Size, Inc. has potential takeover from Alibaba Group 1671
- Seasoned Music Executive Mike Neely Bridges the Gap Between Music & Education 399
- ATEN to Offer HDBaseT Certification Training During Almo 2018 E4 AV Tour 182
- Michael W. Smith Leads "Just As I Am" During Rev. Billy Graham Capitol Service Today 118
- United Premier Soccer League Announces OKC 1889 as New Central Conference Expansion Team 112
- Indie Rapper Hot Dizzy Continues to Spread Energetic Vibes in Music Zone 102
- UP Board exams 2018: Class 10 Science paper and Class 12 Physics paper cancelled due to paper leak
- 2017 Bram Stoker Awards® Winners
- Harbor Associates Expands Suburban Office Portfolio with Thousand Oaks and Valencia Buys for $56 MM
- Jonas Caino Obodoefuna Becomes a Nigerian Igbo Life Peer in the Ancient "Nze na Ozo" Institution
Similar on eTradeWire News
- SpeedLine Introduces SpeedDine Online Ordering Service
- Vinoklet Wins the Gold with "Tears of Joy"
- Ono Hawaiian BBQ Brings Island Flavors to Surprise
- Vintage Café Opens in Historic Regions Bank Building in Montgomery, AL
- Society 805 announces the success of new addition "Psst, did you hear?" in the Food & Wine section!
- Introducing Frozen Yogurt Flavors LED Flashing Menu Boards at Southwest Traders 2018 Product Show
- Blue Matisse Restaurant & NAU Lounge is Dishing up Specials the Entire Month of March
- Perry's Steakhouse & Grille's new Jameson Mocha Old Fashioned captures Irish spirit
- SubCulture Coffee has landed in Jupiter!
In partnership with The Stirling Center for Excellence, City Beat News (CBN) recognizes these companies and professionals for providing an outstanding customer experience and honors them with the Spectrum Award. Winners are based on CBN's independent, proprietary research and evaluation system, which identifies businesses and professionals with a track record of top-flight customer service and customer satisfaction. The rating system combines data collected from nominations, online and other customer reviews, surveys, blogs, social networks, business-rating services, and other honors and accolades — all of which express the voice of the customer.
The WineSellar & Brasserie (www.winesellar.com) is a four-year, 5-star Spectrum Award winner. Opened by Gary and Lori Parker in 1988, the business combines a fine wine shop, a state-of-the-art wine storage facility and a highly regarded French restaurant under one roof. In addition, there are special events, wine tours and a wine club that delivers monthly to patrons directly, all designed to provide a high-quality experience for customers. Visit The WineSellar & Brasserie's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/The-WineSellar-Br....
More on eTradeWire News
- D2 TEAM-Sim Selects VE Studio® to Develop Advanced 3D Virtual Training Solutions
- Plantation Shutters - Always Thinking Outside The Box
- Global Feeding Bottle Market: Global Historical and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2024
- Live Life Colorfully – Mind Mapping through Mandalas Coloring by Maneesh Dutt
- Mind Maps for Effective Project Management by Maneesh Dutt
- The Aegean's Growing Allure Attracts GCC Tourists
- Things you must carry extra on a business travel
With a history dating back to the 1950s, The Swingin' Door (www.theswingindoor.com) also has a solid history of excellent customer service. The restaurant has five consecutive Spectrum Awards to its credit, illustrating its dedication to customers. With more than just a great menu to offer patrons, The Swingin' Door features dueling pianos, karaoke and more in keeping with its mantra: Wall-to-Wall Swingin' Fun! Visit the restaurant's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/The-Swingin-Door-....
Five-time, 5-star Spectrum Award winner Haveli Indian Restaurant (www.havelistl.com) offers authentic North Indian cuisine and excellent customer service. The restaurant's goal is to offer rich, flavorful cuisine with a variety of curries that are made from fresh, natural ingredients with diverse tastes and decorative elements while at the same time maintaining the hospitality traditions of India. Visit the restaurant's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/Haveli-Indian-Res....
CBN provides the results of its research to the public and businesses at no charge, reporting on its findings to consumers and business owners on a rolling annual basis.
"Each and every year there is one rating posted just for you, the consumer, to help you find who has rated among the best," says CBN Editor Jamie Rawcliffe. "The Spectrum Award winners have earned our highest ratings and are posted on our website with their own Star Page." Check www.CityBeatNews.com to verify if a company has earned CBN's independently researched Spectrum Award.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Line of Versatile Salon Stuff Designed by Belava in the USA
- Global and Regional Frozen Bakery Products Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023
- Electric Vehicle India Summit in association with NITI Aayog on 18th & 19th June 2018, India
- Why Choose Archplanest.com for your Dream Home Project
- Analysis of Attitude Towards Healthy Eating in U.K.: Increase In High Fiber and Whole Wheat Grains
- WizMantra Pertains the Most Engaging Approach To Edify the English language
- Affordable Company Incorporation in Singapore- SBS Consulting Pte Ltd
"The Stirling Center is pleased to have City Beat News join it in the goal of researching, recognizing and promoting superior customer service," says Frank Andrews, Executive Director of The Stirling Center for Excellence. "It is right in line with our mission of providing services and resources to companies who place an emphasis on providing an outstanding customer experience."
About City Beat News and The Stirling Center
The Stirling Center includes a learning and resource center with courses, team training and support, executive coaching, articles, and case studies focused on excellence. Its objective is to enable and encourage excellence across many fields, wherever it can. The Stirling Center, www.stirlingcenter.org, recognizes service excellence in both commercial businesses such as those served by City Beat News and Pulse of the City News, and its "life" and "public service" divisions.
City Beat News and The Stirling Center are located in Lapeer, Michigan. For more information, call 866-732-9800 or go online to www.citybeatnews.com.
- Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist, Cynthia Pauley DDS, Elected President of WSDA 2018
- Ghostlight Explores The Human Side Of Politics With 'An Ideal Husband'
- Solid Gold Pet Showcases New Products & Packaging At Global Pet Expo
- From a Dream to the Real Deal: One Author's Story Covers It All
- A "must read" for National Poetry Month: A Business Poem called "It used to be Made in America"
- New start date for "Love Never Fails" March 20. 2018
- Introduction to Scanning and Indexing: What is scanning or imaging?
- And The Winner Is.... Altima VS Maxima
- L.A. Wolves FC Announces Felipe Bernal as New Head Coach for 2018 Season
- Gold Award Winner - DUNECRAFT - Sparkly Slime
- PERFORMA Launches Extended WWE Shaker Bottle Line
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Inland Empire Celebrates 5 Years with Ribbon Cutting at New Riversid
- Summer Dyslexia Camp in Santa Barbara
- Navy Corpsman US Navy Challenge Coin Released Today!
- Keith Barrows of 360 Studios and Aaron Heimes of e360tv Partner in innovative eTV production
- Marshall Barnes Returns To Radio To Speak On Stephen Hawking & His Technologies Of Infinity Start-Up
- Local high school string quartet to help settle an old score
- Garrison Collection will be attending the HD Expo
- McCarthy Building Companies promotes Antonya Williams to Vice President
- Klickly To Join Girls' Lounge State of Retail Industry Panel w/ Criteo, Unilever During Shoptalk