Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 330
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 207
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- Greenwich Village To Lose Another Landmark Venue, Cornelia Street Cafe and Underground to Close
- Philz Coffee Partners with Intalytics to Expand their Unique Coffee Experience to New Communities
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- Company House Hotel of St. Croix, US Virgin Islands Reopens after Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- 35% Dividend Paid to Members of the Retail Group of New York Workers' Compensation Safety Group #544
- Philadelphia Christmas Bar Tinsel Brings Holiday Cheer to Center City in Former Jewelry Store
- Fuwa Fuwa is Opening a Second Location with an Exclusive Chocolate-Inspired Menu
- Gather, Fathoms to dazzle senses on New Year's Eve
- Franke Acquires Chain Link Services, C-Store Equipment and Facilities Specialist
- Downtown House of Pizza Announces Grand Opening Celebration & Ribbon Cutting
In partnership with The Stirling Center for Excellence, City Beat News (CBN) recognizes these companies and professionals for providing an outstanding customer experience and honors them with the Spectrum Award. Winners are based on CBN's independent, proprietary research and evaluation system, which identifies businesses and professionals with a track record of top-flight customer service and customer satisfaction. The rating system combines data collected from nominations, online and other customer reviews, surveys, blogs, social networks, business-rating services, and other honors and accolades — all of which express the voice of the customer.
The WineSellar & Brasserie (www.winesellar.com) is a four-year, 5-star Spectrum Award winner. Opened by Gary and Lori Parker in 1988, the business combines a fine wine shop, a state-of-the-art wine storage facility and a highly regarded French restaurant under one roof. In addition, there are special events, wine tours and a wine club that delivers monthly to patrons directly, all designed to provide a high-quality experience for customers. Visit The WineSellar & Brasserie's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/The-WineSellar-B....
More on eTradeWire News
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
With a history dating back to the 1950s, The Swingin' Door (www.theswingindoor.com) also has a solid history of excellent customer service. The restaurant has five consecutive Spectrum Awards to its credit, illustrating its dedication to customers. With more than just a great menu to offer patrons, The Swingin' Door features dueling pianos, karaoke and more in keeping with its mantra: Wall-to-Wall Swingin' Fun! Visit the restaurant's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/The-Swingin-Door....
Five-time, 5-star Spectrum Award winner Haveli Indian Restaurant (www.havelistl.com) offers authentic North Indian cuisine and excellent customer service. The restaurant's goal is to offer rich, flavorful cuisine with a variety of curries that are made from fresh, natural ingredients with diverse tastes and decorative elements while at the same time maintaining the hospitality traditions of India. Visit the restaurant's Award Page at https://awards.citybeatnews.com/Haveli-Indian-Re....
CBN provides the results of its research to the public and businesses at no charge, reporting on its findings to consumers and business owners on a rolling annual basis.
"Each and every year there is one rating posted just for you, the consumer, to help you find who has rated among the best," says CBN Editor Jamie Rawcliffe. "The Spectrum Award winners have earned our highest ratings and are posted on our website with their own Star Page." Check www.CityBeatNews.com to verify if a company has earned CBN's independently researched Spectrum Award.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
- Stand 4 Success: Take Control of Your Health
"The Stirling Center is pleased to have City Beat News join it in the goal of researching, recognizing and promoting superior customer service," says Frank Andrews, Executive Director of The Stirling Center for Excellence. "It is right in line with our mission of providing services and resources to companies who place an emphasis on providing an outstanding customer experience."
About City Beat News and The Stirling Center
The Stirling Center includes a learning and resource center with courses, team training and support, executive coaching, articles, and case studies focused on excellence. Its objective is to enable and encourage excellence across many fields, wherever it can. The Stirling Center, www.stirlingcenter.org, recognizes service excellence in both commercial businesses such as those served by City Beat News and Pulse of the City News, and its "life" and "public service" divisions.
City Beat News and The Stirling Center are located in Lapeer, Michigan. For more information, call 866-732-9800 or go online to www.citybeatnews.com.
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School
- Architectural design and pre-construction planning