Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3910
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 908
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 860
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 857
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 848
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 837
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 834
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 755
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 518
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 419
Similar on eTradeWire
- Patagonia Camp Provides the Perfect Backdrop for a Girls Getaway
- Helix Hospitality Announces Corporate Office Relocation
- Advantage Hotels, Inc. Launches VistaRez Independent Collection
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott to Open in Twin Falls, Idaho
- New Resource Library Focuses on Strategic Storytelling for Hospitality, Travel & Leisure Brands
- Delta Hotels Muskegon Downtown Opens After a Multi-Million Dollar Renovation and Rebranding
- Four Points by Sheraton Opens in Dania Beach, Florida
- San Miguel De Allende Properties Recognized in Best Hotels in Mexico at Condé Nast Traveler's 2019 Readers' Choice Awards
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott to Open Doors in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Located 10 miles from T.F. Green International Airport in the heart of Rhode Island's Capital City, the Residence Inn Providence Downtown is adjacent to the Rhode Island Convention Center and Dunkin Donuts Center and offers guests convenient access to Waterplace Park, the RISD Museum and Brown University.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grief Institute Announces Sponsorship of Bereavement Cruise
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Boise State 6-0! CFB National Coach of the Year Bryan Chili' Harsin! Cha Ching Chili' $$$Bonus$$$ #NIKE'Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA!
- Lake Norman Orchestra: 7th Holiday Gala Concert and Dinner
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Military Economic Impact Study Highlights U.S. Military Contribution to San Diego
Residence Inn properties are designed as all-suite hotels that offer studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites. Guests looking for a revitalizing sleep experience will enjoy the hotel's plush mattresses and crisp linens, while guests focused on being productive will value their suite's large, well-lit work desk, ergonomic chair and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Designed for stays of five nights or more, each suite also has a fully-equipped kitchen with a coffeemaker, microwave oven and residential-sized appliances.
The Residence Inn Providence Downtown rotates a wide selection of healthy choices for its free hot breakfast every day. Start with favorites like bacon and eggs, Greek yogurt, cut fruit or waffles and make it yours with our extensive toppings, ranging from fresh spinach and cheese to sliced almonds and strawberries. Enjoy all the options you need to start your morning with endless possibilities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Modesto Welcomes Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Community Medical Clinic of Kershaw County to Host Sixth Annual Oysters & BBQ Bash
- "Behind Closed Doors" Season One Set to Premiere in Dallas, November 15th
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
Extending the feeling of comfortable living on the road, the Residence Inn Providence Downtown offers guests inviting and functional public spaces to relax or collaborate. Road warriors and families alike enjoy the hotel's grocery delivery service, complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour onsite food and beverage market, dry cleaning services and onsite guest laundry room. The hotel's weeknight evening gatherings - the RI Mix™ offers a casual, relaxing environment where guests can be as social as they want, while enjoying premium beers and connection to local flavors. The hotel is pet-friendly and provides guests with a business library, a well-equipped fitness center and 600 square feet of functional meeting space.
- Q3 2019 | Houston Office | Research and Forecast Report
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in New Jersey!
- New Index Of Excellence In STEM Education Compares U.S. Students To Global Competition
- New Non-surgical Treatment to Correct Facial Wrinkles Introduced in Southwest Florida
- VF Launches Crypto Social Platform & Mobile IOS Support
- XOOKER Featured in Inc. Magazine Article
- Calig Kontra - Simian Automatic (Album)
- Heritage Planning Partners' Michael D'Aquila Earns WMCP Designation
- FSR's Smart-Way System Stops the Show During NECA 2019
- VERC Enterprises named to Boston Business Journal's Book of Lists for largest family businesses
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Rook Coffee Hires New Vice President of Operations
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony now open for sales
- Interior Designer Wins Prestigious Industry Award
- Kevin Joyce Named Chief Commercial Officer at TAG Video Systems
- Shipment Temperature Monitoring for Milk Crate Transport
- Future Learning Collaborative Expands Co-Creation Activities Among Higher Ed Institutions
- International Stars Sleep on Magniflex Mattresses
- Matthew Whalen Named President And Chief Executive Officer Of Cord Meyer Development Company