Popular on eTradeWire News
- Punch Tv Studios Gains Nasdaq Position 580
- Black Speculative Arts Movement Teams up with the In-Focus Film Society France at Cannes Film Festival 226
- Mr. Flamboyant Announces New Album By Fulton County 148
- Feeding A Monster Stage Play Extended Due to Popular Demand, May 5th & 6th at the Hudson Theatre 116
- Mantella named Swedish Steel Prize 2018 finalist 105
- MTB Entertainment Threatens Legal Action Against Jamsphere Rock Radio for Copyright Infringement!
- Alexander Cooper releases "Sandow" on Vimeo; headed to Cannes Film Market
- LQDEX Co-Founder, Yogesh Srihari, to Speak at RestartX Global Blockchain Conference
- SmartBuyGlasses counter sues Maui Jim in US litigation
- PACSHealth® deepens advanced radiation dose reporting tools in DoseMonitor® with new Global Dose Registry™
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Tarps Now® Announces Expanded Offers of Sun Shade Tarps for the Summer Season
- 6 MW Kentuck Solar Project Reaches Completion in Virginia
- McCarthy Building Companies Completes 10 MW of Solar Energy in Virginia for Coronal Energy, CVEC
- Durante Rentals Makes the RER 100 List of Top Equipment Rental Companies in the Country
- Foilboard Insulation Systems Announces New Website Launch
- New Legislation Gives ACLAD and AGC a New Voice
- Staker Parson Materials & Construction Makes Top Contractors List
- Sabal Homes Earns 2018 Guildmaster Award for Customer Service
- Colorado Companies Rank High in Customer Satisfaction, Win Pulse of the City News Award
- Construction Software Company Adds New Des Moines Office and Employees
American Sports & Concrete, Inc. in Houston (www.americansportsandconcrete.com), a six-time Pulse Award winner, brings 35-plus years of experience to the table in the design, installation and repair of sports courts of all types, including tennis, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball and multipurpose courts as well as batting cages. Additionally, the company also installs and repairs concrete surfaces such as driveways, sidewalks and streets. American Sports & Concrete has more than just the experience, however, it places an emphasis on quality materials and craftsmanship to ensure a perfect play area every time, from backyards to municipal sports complexes and more. Visit the company's Award Page at https://www.pulseofthecitynews.com/company-details/44y2038433/american-sports-and-concrete-llc/Houston/TX.
In business for more than a decade, Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver of Eugene, Ore. (www.jldrenergysaver.com), has earned five consecutive Pulse Awards for outstanding customer satisfaction ratings. The company is dedicated to properly weatherproofing homes, helping homeowners achieve comfort, energy efficiency and savings. Among its services are installing insulation and replacement windows, air sealing and duct repair, mold removal, and energy audits to pinpoint trouble areas. Understanding that building trust between employees and customers is the key to success, Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver provides quality installations, guarantees its services, and offers consistent training for its employees. Visit the company's Award Page at https://www.pulseofthecitynews.com/company-details/b4z22334/Josh-Lowe-s-Dr-Energy-Saver/Eugene/OR.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fortunes will be made in Ghana Africa with Max International
- New Website NATURALLY ABLE Offers Healthy Lifestyle Resources for People with Disabilities
- Two New Novels by Mike Broemmel Slated for Release in 2018
- Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
- Why and How to Make Your Home Atmosphere Healthy
- Lang Realty's Brian Pearl and Vini Antonacci List One-Of-A-Kind Ultra-Luxury Mizner Grand Condominium
- Tristan Rogers To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday May 30th, 2018
Mr. Construction (www.mrconstruction.com), a five-time, 5-star Pulse Award winner, has performed interior and exterior home remodeling services in San Diego since 1978. The family-run business assists homeowners with renovations, upgrades and additions to help make their home a place where they love spending time. With company owners working on each project, communication and accountability are a given, bringing every project to life with unrivaled quality and ensuring customers' expectations are exceeded. Visit the company's Award Page at https://www.pulseofthecitynews.com/company-detail....
"We are especially happy to find these elite companies that repeatedly maintain top-flight customer satisfaction scores in our research and review systems," says Frank Andrews, Founder of The Stirling Center, which works with Pulse of the City in identifying building and construction companies that provide more than just great design and construction services, but also a great customer experience. "They are shining examples of the great contribution that leading small businesses make to the quality of our lives and communities, and we salute them!"
What sets the Pulse Award apart is the research behind it. Pulse uses a database of performance information that has been compiled on an ongoing basis since 2009. Then, by determining an annual rating for companies, Pulse offers a level of stability that tells the whole story, not just what the company did last week. The Pulse Award is reserved for those earning the highest ratings of 4 or 5 stars.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pade Okunola Asks Osun State People To Terminate Cooperation With Oppression Creating A Cycle Of
- 42nd Annual USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame Gala
- Bonita C. McFarland and Forum of the Arts 2018 Scholarship Winners
- QA Mentor Announced to Offer the Best Comparison Testing Service
- Engel & Volkers in The Bahamas is riding the global Real Estate Wave
- How MaaS360 is aiding businesses become GDPR compliant
- EDM artist Tal releases new EP album 'Pandora's Box'
About Pulse of the City News and The Stirling Center
The leaders behind Pulse of the City News and The Stirling Center have a lifetime of experience in the real estate, building and construction fields in news and publishing. Pulse of the City News, rooted in the building and construction industry, has teamed with The Stirling Center to bring the benefits of the "customer experience" perspective to the industry. The two firms are dedicated to recognizing building and construction companies and individuals that successfully embrace the combination of quality product and exemplary customer service, and providing services to them and others aspiring to embrace both objectives.
The Stirling Center provides "customer-first" learning resources, including articles, courses, and training tools and materials on customer-oriented performance.
Pulse of the City News and The Stirling Center are located in Lapeer, Michigan. For more information, call 866-732-9500 or go online to www.pulseofthecitynews.com.
- AVG has Launched AVG Ultimate Security 2018 for Better Cyber Security!
- Importance of SOP for Organization's Sustainability - YRC
- 22 Canadian Students and faculty attended Student Exchange Program at LPU
- Social Media Sensation Danielle Cohn Partners with Uplive USA
- Trump Portrait 'Free Speech' Lawsuit Against Smithsonian Portrait Gallery Director Awaits Federal Judge's Decision After DOJ Files Final Argument
- Beckatt Solutions Launches New Website Beckatt.com 2.0
- Amarillo Texas Avon-Offering Best Deals on All Avon Products for Summer!
- Jacquée T presents the "A 'romantic' in Kansas" SPECIAL FEATURES episode -- Seeking the Cowboys
- Memorial Day To Continue National Honors, Recognition, for Lao Hmong Veterans
- Cincy Birth Stories, Cincinnati Birth Photographers, Now Offering Birth Films
- New Book by George: Corporate Fear: The Google Problem
- Singer/Songwriters Natalie Jean and Levi Moore receive 12 nominations in the 2018 Josie Music Awards
- The Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Hosts a Successful Welcome Reception
- Jackson Wang Releases Hot New Single "Fendiman" May 25th
- HomeAid Colorado to Collect Over 500,000 Diapers for Homeless Families
- Modeling-The Classic Art of Self Expression
- What GDPR Means for Your Business
- 70+ Local Businesses Recognized for Investing in Individuals with Special Needs
- Energy Sector Company Update: MSB Games becomes MSBG Corp
- America Green Solar Launches Partnerships with HomeAdvisor and Groupon in Time for Memorial Day Sale