Popular on eTradeWire
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Nevada's Car Seat Replacement Guidelines for Children
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
- Senseeker Announces Availability of State-of-the-Art Digital Pixel Readout IC
- Houston Sales Leadership Community: The Sales Leader's Role in Driving Innovation with Customers
Similar on eTradeWire
- It'll All Be All Right I'll Be Home Tonight
- How can you go to changing the date of your travel in Air Arabia
- ViQi, Inc. Appoints Dr. Ilya Goldberg as Chief Science Officer
- Bryq Offers Free Access to its Candidate Assessment Platform in Support of Businesses
- Learn here how to use Future Flight Credit on United Airlines
- COVID-19 Open SplashBI Letter to The Global HR Community
- Forsgate Hills Selects Corner Property Management For Luxurious Development In Monroe Township NJ
- Helix Urgent Care providing back-to-work physicals for essential employees during COVID-19 crisis
- U.S. Pest Protection Spearheads 'ViroCleanse' Disinfecting Service
- Generis Knowledge Management Join Gens and Associates Premier Benchmark Membership Program
This partnership provides a free one month trial of Rented.com's Revenue Management Services for MyVR users with 20 properties or more. In addition, property managers using MyVR who take part in the free trial will also lock in the post-free-trial pricing of $79 a month, typically reserved for managers with 100+ properties.
"It's time to let property managers catch their breath and focus more on what they love: hospitality." says Andrew McConnell, CEO of Rented.com. "MyVR gives managers the ability to handle channel management, marketing, reservations, and operations all in one platform, saving them time. Combining that with Rented.com's team of experts building and implementing a unique pricing strategy tailored to each manager's specific business means managers can focus more on what attracted them to this field in the first place."
More on eTradeWire News
- Your Safety Department, LLC Announces PEC Safeland, PEC H2S Clear And PEC Pipeline Online Classes
- Nickel City Opera's 'Rigoletto' LIVE by Giuseppe Verdi Available to Download April 10th
- Free webinars scheduled to help displaced employees
- Crystal And Stones Opens Doors For A Different Healing Experience Using The Power Of Crystals
- CreditSnap and eDOC Innovations announce free digital enablement product to help credit unions and banks activate COVID-19 stimulus business loan
Rented.com and MyVR both offer vacation rental property managers a team of experts as well as the software and tools to drive success. The vacation rental industry has seen an influx of systems and software as it's grown. While these new tools help property managers to streamline tasks, they've also added another layer of expectations and work.
That's why incorporating the support of experts in data, software, pricing, and revenue management in addition to these systems allows for better results. By joining forces, MyVR and Rented.com are excited to give property managers more hours in their day and the success needed for them to scale and grow.
Rented.com is the world's largest provider of Revenue Management Services for professional vacation rental companies, combining decades of vacation rental industry expertise with data, software, and pricing tools to provide and implement tailored pricing and revenue strategies and frequent manual intervention. To learn more, reach out to email@example.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- CataStak SCR System Exceeds NOx Guarantee at Food Processing Facility in Southern California
- CDI Appoints John Clemons as Supply Chain Manager
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida launches virtual learning programs for SWFL families and residents
- Hunt Club Farm Presents "Drive-Thru" Easter Spring Fling
- 15th Annual Triangle Green Home Tour Will be Virtual This Year
Rented.com was founded in 2012, and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with representatives across the United States.
MyVR is a short-term rental property management and channel management software platform that works with the world's most popular travel sites. MyVR manages and automates workflows at the center of operations for owners and property managers with a suite of integrated partners and an open API. To learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyVR was founded in 2012, and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with representatives across the United States.
- Leonard Quimby Brings Retirement And Income Radio To Flagstaff, AZ
- Edmond G. Brown Brings Retirement And Income Radio To San Francisco
- Skypxl introduces AQSurv* - Job site intelligence
- American Lifestyle brand presents donation to family of slain Arkansas police officer
- CURE Biomedical Partners with Bloom Energy on Urgent Need for Ventilators
- Why COVID-19 Related Safety Training is Important for Employers:
- Nova Biomedical Adds PT/INR Test to Allegro® Analyzer
- "Crazy Robert's More Great Poems and Potential Song Lyrics" FEATURING..."The New Coronavirus Blues"
- FuseFX and Montréal-based Folks VFX Join Forces
- "The Last Soul" - The Devil Is After a Young Man's Soul in This Epic Novel
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope Automotive Oscilloscopes With Smart Accessory Interfaces
- "Solidarity" - 1960s America Separates 5 Teens as War Explodes in Vietnam
- Take a Trip Through the Glades With Two YA Series!
- Peachtree Immediate Care Adjusting to Changing Patient Needs in Response to Coronavirus Pandemic
- Sharpen Providing Free Mental Health Resources to College Students via App in Response to COVID-19
- Chaparral's All-New 257 SSX Outboard Rewrites the Rules on Outboard Boating
- CONRIC PR & Marketing to host COVID-19 Business Booster Webinar
- Cobb County Schools Select Sports Turf Company to Renovate 16 High School Fields
- New all-natural and organic skincare line hits the market
- UCEazy Disrupts the College Admissions Counseling By Focusing on First-Generation Immigrant Families