Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 174
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Two New Specialists Join Ranks At SchoolStatus
- Executive Education Academy Charter School in Allentown Celebrates First Graduating Class
- Horizons Savannah Surpasses 2019 Giving Day Goal
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School seniors offered $442,984 in scholarships
- Learn More About Us - Our Story
- Learn More About ABA Services at Our School
The campus is now offering a Database Management and Administration Degree Program; Restaurant, Hospitality, and Retail Management Degree Program; and Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Degree Program. Enrollment is now open and classes start soon.
Remington College's Database Management and Administration Degree Program covers a range of fundamental skills and training in data organization, storage, integration and analysis. Throughout the program, students will study the ins and outs of database management systems while using industry-relevant programs and technology. Students will also be introduced to standard business principles, role requirements, internal structures and operations related to database administration in its many iterations.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
The program can be completed in as few as 21 months.1 Upon successful completion of the program, students are awarded an Associate of Science Degree.
The Restaurant, Hospitality, and Retail Management Degree Program provides training in the various concepts and skills necessary for working in the restaurant, hospitality, tourism and retail industries. Students will develop customer service skills and receive training in industry-related technology, security, marketing, human resources and sales.
The program is normally completed in 21 months.1 Upon successful completion of the program, students are awarded an Associate of Science Degree.
The Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Degree Program provides training in HVAC systems and demonstrates hands-on skills needed to successfully maintain and troubleshoot today's complex heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems, up to and including commercial and industrial systems.
The program can be completed in as few as 24 months.1 Upon successful completion of the program, students are awarded an Associate of Science Degree.
Remington College Lafayette Campus (http://www.remingtoncollege.edu/locations/lafayette/) is located at 303 Rue Louis XIV, Lafayette, LA 70508.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
About Remington College: Non-profit Remington College, headquartered in Lake Mary, FL, operates 14 college campuses throughout the United States offering career focused diploma, bachelor and associate degree programs in a variety of career fields. For more information, please visit remingtoncollege.edu (http://www.remingtoncollege.edu/). For the latest news about Remington College, visit facebook.com/remingtoncollege (https://www.facebook.com/remingtoncollege). Remington College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school administered programs.
1Program completion times may vary based on individual performance/circumstances. Individual results may vary.
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020