Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 114
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Hutchinson Prize Rewards Young Social Commentary Writers
- The National Black Movie Association and its Award Winning HBCU Student Filmmakers Feted at Inaugural DC Gala
- Custom medals provide options for special recognition
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico as a Platinum Member
- Pikmykid Hosts Webinar on Georgia School Safety Grant
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2024 Winners
- TEF Ignites 'A Blast!' For the Future, Honors Inductees to the Trenton Wall of Fame
- NCSA Kicks Off National Customer Service Week with Exciting Initiatives
- Gaia Learning Receives the ADHD Friendly School Award
- Educational Services & Consulting Participates in Upcoming SILA Conference
Remington College recently entered into an articulation agreement with Columbia Southern University. Helping students attain practical skills and creating a supportive environment has always been at the core of Remington College's mission. This is now more obtainable through the partnership with Columbia Southern University, a regionally accredited college, accepting transfer credits into their program.
This agreement will allow students to transition with ease to Columbia Southern University, accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, in pursuit of further education once they have completed their program at Remington College. Columbia Southern University will accept course work from Remington College students that meet general admission and transfer credit requirements. With the new agreement, advisors at both institutions will be able to work closely together to ensure students are prepared for the transition.
"At Remington College, we prepare our graduates for a variety of employment and further education opportunities," said Remington College President Brandon Shedron. "We're very proud that this agreement will allow Remington College students and graduates to pursue further education at Columbia Southern University."
More on eTradeWire News
- Worthington Realty launches new website to enhance user experience
- New Report by USA Today Explores the Link Between Hormones and Brain Health: Insights from SottoPelle® Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- AMG and Rockefellas Studios Donates Valuable Billboard Space to Afrikicks' Fundraiser Gala
- The Itty Bitty Legend, Suzy Prudden
- "Art of Music 2" fundraiser returns in support of Michigan Philharmonic's 78th season
Columbia Southern University is an online university based in Orange Beach, Alabama.
The school is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. Transfers within the articulation agreement will start soon.
For more information about Remington College, visit www.remingtoncollege.edu.
For more information about Columbia Southern University, visit https://www.columbiasouthern.edu/ .
About Remington College: Non-profit Remington College, headquartered in Knoxville, TN, operates 12 college campuses throughout the United States offering career focused diploma, bachelor and associate degree programs in a variety of career fields. For more information, please visit remingtoncollege.edu (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rFFrUJADTwRG53HP...). For the latest news about Remington College, visit facebook.com/remingtoncollege (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rFFrUJADTwRG53HP...). Remington College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school administered programs.
More on eTradeWire News
- HFES Hosts its Signature Event, the 67th International Annual Meeting Featuring Exclusive Research
- Colliers finalizes sale of 43,200 square foot industrial building on ±9.889 acres in Conroe, Texas
- Atlanta Chapter To Host Bold Lips And Bow Ties At The Gathering Spot
- 2023 Hit Conference To Discuss The Future Of Healthcare In Utah And Beyond
- UNC Asheville and FiberArt Present Textile Art Exhibition: A Celebration of Tradition and Innovation
- Atlanta Fashion Week & Partners Present Immersive Festival at Underground Atlanta
- The Plan Collection Releases The Complete Guide to Floor Plans
- Building College Students Celebrated at Annual BIG Awards
- Miller & Miller's online auctions held Sept. 16-17 had hundreds of collectibles in many categories
- Parlor Doughnuts Expands National Franchise to Wentzville, MO
- Millennium Expands Its Global Footprint By Opening A London Office To Represent Its European Headquarters
- Emisha Innovations Named as a 2023 Comcast Rise Grant Recipient
- Alabama High School Girls Basketball Media Day coming to Birmingham
- Fort Myers Brewing to host Witches & Warlocks Halloween Bash on Oct. 28
- TVS Records Adds Tik Tok, Net Ease, and JiaSaavn As International Distributors For Streaming
- Benjamin Ryan's Debut Novel, 'Madame Eldridge's Wayward Home for Unruly Boys', Garners Recognition as a Distinguished Favorite
- What is Customer Agility ™ by Agile World Institute ®
- ACI introduces the 2023 National Summit on Artillery and Indirect Fires
- Customer Agility Framework ™ Automates Work Flow and Releases
- Consolidated Chassis Management Rolls Out SACP 3.0
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review
- Housing Authority, City of Fort Myers receives $1.6 million HUD grant to mitigate hurricane damage
- They're Flipping on Trump; Is Giuliani Next?