Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 173
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Two New Specialists Join Ranks At SchoolStatus
- Executive Education Academy Charter School in Allentown Celebrates First Graduating Class
- Horizons Savannah Surpasses 2019 Giving Day Goal
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School seniors offered $442,984 in scholarships
- Learn More About Us - Our Story
- Learn More About ABA Services at Our School
Remington College Dallas Campus expands offerings with Database Management and Administration Degree
Remington College's Database Management and Administration Degree Program covers a range of fundamental skills and training in data organization, storage, integration and analysis. Throughout the program, students will study the ins and outs of database management systems while using industry-relevant programs and technology. Students will also be introduced to standard business principles, role requirements, internal structures and operations related to database administration in its many iterations.
The program can be completed in as few as 21 months months.2 Upon successful completion of the program, students are awarded an Associate of Applied Science Degree.
The curriculum covers:
· Career Development Fundamentals
· Introduction to Databases
· Logic and Design
· Database Server Installation and Maintenance
· Database Design
· Introduction to Cloud Solutions
· Service Desk and Support Fundamentals
· Cybersecurity and IS Security
· Data Warehousing, Reporting and Structured Query Language
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
· Web Application Development
· Web Design
· Small Business Principles
· Small Business Basics
Database administrators may find employment in a variety of workplace environments, including small businesses and large corporate firms. Their duties typically include database security, installation and configuration; user creation and maintenance; backups and recovery; reporting and querying; and performance optimization.
Students will be prepared for a number of entry-level positions in IT, data management, data security, database design, database management, data mapping and object-oriented programming.1
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/database-administrators.htm#tab-6), the need for database administrators is expected to grow by 11 percent from 2016 to 2026. The need for database administrators in the computer systems design and related services industry is projected to grow 20 percent from 2016 to 2026.3 Database administrators are in high demand because many businesses have trouble finding qualified employees to meet their needs.
Remington College Dallas Campus (https://www.remingtoncollege.edu/locations/dallas/) is located at 1800 Eastgate Drive, Garland, TX 75041.
About Remington College: Non-profit Remington College, headquartered in Lake Mary, FL, operates 14 college campuses throughout the United States offering career focused diploma, bachelor and associate degree programs in a variety of career fields. For more information, please visit remingtoncollege.edu (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rFFrUJADTwRG53HP...). For the latest news about Remington College, visit facebook.com/remingtoncollege (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rFFrUJADTwRG53HP...). Remington College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school administered programs.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
1 Employment not guaranteed for students or graduates.
2 Program completion times may vary based on individual performance/circumstances. Individual results may vary.
3 BLS statistics represent national job growth expectations and are not necessarily reflective of local market conditions.
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020