Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 232
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 180
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 167
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 162
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 161
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 135
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mizner's Food & Beverage Manager Teaches FSU Students Wine Service Is More Than Order Taking – It's Creating An Experience
- Allison Quartuccio and Denali Realty Group Win 2020 Top Choice Awards
- Kentucky REALTORS® Confidence Continues To Rise
- UNIQUE COMMERCIAL LEASING SOLUTIONS Inc. Launches software development
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Agents of the Month and Quarter, Drew Dellinger and Bobby Streett
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Boston Area Real Property Appraiser Takes Office for Leading Global VPO
- Helping Clients Build, Buy and Sell Homes
"We're very excited to have Sara join our growing team," said Brett Furman, owner of RE/MAX Classic and Brett Furman Group.
Furman, an award-winning Real Estate Broker, who is known as one of Pennsylvania's top agents since 1986, revealed that the Historical Homes Division provides an extra level of real estate brokerage services for clients with homes that are at least 50 years old, have a high degree of integrity, and some level of significance to be recognized. Vintage and historic properties, as well as architecturally significant homes, all qualify to be part of the division.
Furman went on to point out that this highly-specialized and personalized division is comprised of real estate agents who have an extensive knowledge of area historical homes.
"It takes a special kind of wisdom and understanding to be able to market and sell an old house like a champ," Furman stressed, before adding, "when it comes to that, we're proud to say that the team has agents with experience selling historical homes and a love for them that puts them in a class of their own."
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- GPHCC receives generous grant from Customers Bank to fund Small Business Development programming
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- New event series pays tribute to black children killed by violence in Chicago
As for Spector, an American studies major at Temple University, she enjoys American History, Marvel Comics, and listening to classic rock. She volunteers at the Free Library of Philadelphia in the Art Collection Department.
Furman noted that Spector's addition will not only benefit its Historical Homes Division, but also the clients. The historic home seller marketing program includes the voluminous list of services already provided to home sellers, plus complimentary research, targeted direct mail, press release distributed to national news outlets, and is featured on global historic home sites.
To view a detailed list and breakdown of each service included in the all-inclusive program, visit https://brettfurman.com/all-inclusive-marketing.
As to what makes RE/MAX Classic's all-inclusive home seller marketing program different from anything else in the market today, Furman pointed out that he is the only five star real estate broker to offer the extensive marketing program at no extra cost!
Examples of properties sold by the historical homes division include a home in Audubon, Montgomery County built in 1809 and originally part of an estate owned by William Penn; a Rittenhouse Square circa 1899 mega-mansion designed by Theophilus P. Chandler, founder of the University Of Pennsylvania Architectural school and attributed to Horace Trumbauer; and an iconic Walter K. Durham, the most popular Main Line architect/builder of the twentieth century in the highly coveted Castle Hill neighborhood of Gladwyne. The division is preparing to market a Chester County home built in 1775 overlooking Valley Forge National Park next.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Cyberpunk Now Film Festival Kicks Off This Summer
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List
- Bin 415 Reopens It's Private Napa Wine Tour Experiences
- San Francisco Event Company, Entire Productions, Rolls Out New Promotional Marketing Division
- Auto Insurance Scams – How to Avoid Being Victimized
For more information about historic research for your home contact Brett Furman Group by calling 610-687-6060 or visit www.BrettFurman.com.
- CRAFT PROSPECT will lead a Consortium to Explore CubeSat Augmented Quantum Key Distribution Services
- Association Releases Ohio Medicare Supplement Insurance Costs
- Alliance Technologies LLC Promotes Steve Gamache to Director of Client Services
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Explains the Importance of Building Relationships with Suppliers
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Words For All Website Helps Us Draw On Our Faith During Times Of Stress
- Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce Invites Businesses to Summer School with Google on July 22
- The Dead Electrics Announces New Indie/Alt-Rock Music EP Out Mid-July
- Quigley Eye Specialists Opens New Cape Coral Office
- Expertise Names Palmer One of the Best SEO Agencies in San Francisco
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces 3 Fresh Webinars for Sales Professionals Week of July 6
- SNtial Organics proudly Announces the Launch of Farmers2Market.com
- PRIDE Museum Donates 850 Masks For Underserved To Help Reduce The Spread Of COVID-19
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
- Cascade Asset Management accelerates growth with release of mobile device disposition solution for Enterprises
- Arbormotion Named Carfax Top-Rated Service Shop
- SK Security Systems Ltd protecting cars in Cheshire and Wirral
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" BladesDirect.net announces Exclusive Distributor agreement