Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 128
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 109
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 106
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
- Bruneau & Co. will auction the Henry Anderson collection of Golden Age comics Saturday, October 1st
- Youth Gun Safety Incorporated, A Responsible Way to Keep our Children Safe
- Top Girl Scout Cookie Seller Makayla D. Cox Receives Retiring City & County of Los Angeles Recognition
- Nikki A Lamers Announces the Release of The Unforgettable Summer
Similar on eTradeWire
- How to Prevent Your Security Cameras From Being Hacked
- Embarc Collective & ReliaQuest Host Florida's Premiere Women Investor Program - Glaring Gap Summit
- Solutions Granted Inc. Named to MSSP Alert's Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022
- Wohler expands sales team with new hire in the Middle East
- NYC-Based Founder of DragonFly Ventures Wins CloudAttack Hackathon
- XDR Alliance Welcomes New Member ReliaQuest
- Digital Watchdog® Launches Blackjack® Ai™ Servers
- DW® Adds Industry Veteran as Distribution Channel Manager
- DW® Adds New Country Manager for Canada
- CCTV & Security Cameras: Are They the Same?
Enterprise SOCs are dealing with a more and more complex environment, forcing analysts to pivot between multiple tools and manually review data to determine if an alert is malicious. With many security teams lacking full visibility into threats both inside and outside of networks, organizations are not properly equipped to counter these complex attacks. High volumes of security alerts, repetitive manual tasks, and a shortage of experienced security practitioners, prevent teams from effectively identifying, investigating, and mitigating the threats they face.
The continued evolution of ReliaQuest's automation capabilities, with the launch of GreyMatter Intelligent Analysis, is helping organizations mitigate threats by automating the investigation process and lifecycle, providing answers to alerts in 20 minutes or less. Additionally, GreyMatter Threat Intelligence enhancements, like self-service threat feed integration, allow for quick addition, removal, and updates of supported threat feeds, and the ability for customers to add their own commercially available threat intelligence feed subscriptions.
More on eTradeWire News
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Corporate Leaders, PGA Tour Winners, and HR Luminaries Highlight Make Work Better Summit
- Kilimanjaro Sunrise Launches 2024 Kilimanjaro Group Climb Dates
- Point Blank Firearms Academy Adds New Online Off-Body Purse/Bag Course
- Colliers | Houston earns top honors at the 2022 Real Estate Awards
ReliaQuest GreyMatter updates include:
- ReliaQuest GreyMatter Intelligent Analysis: By automating the investigation process and lifecycle to address security alerts, we help prevent alert fatigue that continues to exhaust security operations teams of all sizes. Intelligent Analysis speeds up response to detected alerts by providing answers and recommendations on how to mitigate alerts in 20 minutes or less.
- Integration of Digital Shadows Threat Intelligence Data and Insights: The integration of Digital Shadows IOCs (Indicators of Compromise) into GreyMatter Threat Intelligence will help determine actionable recommendations, weekly threat intelligence summaries, and enhanced emerging threat coverage research provided to ReliaQuest customers.
- Redesigned GreyMatter Home Page to Enhance the User Experience: The redesigned GreyMatter Home Page gives users quick visibility on tool efficacy, team performance, and security posture. Customers also have easy access to real-time security summaries of active alerts, bringing the most important information about their security environment to the forefront.
- GreyMatter Security Tool Ecosystem Integrations: GreyMatter ingests telemetry from any solution and provides unprecedented visibility and bi-directional integrations driving automated actions across customer environments. Solutions include Microsoft Graph, Azure Active Directory, and Sumo Logic.
- Microsoft 365 E5 Support: With Microsoft 365 E5 support, GreyMatter brings together telemetry from Microsoft and non-Microsoft security solutions to deliver singular visibility across the entire enterprise ecosystem, mitigating vendor sprawl and reducing TCO.
For more information about ReliaQuest, please visit our website (https://www.reliaquest.com/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Water Reclamation Facility in Moorpark informing future drought resilience
- Celebrity Halloween Masquerade Bash Hosted by Inspirational Rapper and Public Speaker, J-Rob
- Popular Children's Series Releases Halloween Themed Adventure!
- Procurement Partners Adds Industry Veterans to Leadership Team to Support Growth
- Scottsdale Philharmonic to Open Season Oct. 9 under Direction of Full-time, World-class Conductor
- Xerotech partner with VSH in creating a new Sub Space Energy Hub
- Beautiful home to be proud of can be yours!
- Global flooring manufacturer Responsive Industries establishes operations in Greenville, SC
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Four Time Grammy-Nominated Artist Oleta Adams Coming to The Weinberg Center
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Revenue Cloud Architecture and Engineering Firm RevSystems at Astro Days Tech Conference NYC 2022
- DentalVibe Technology Relieves Patients' Anxiety And Pain At Advanced Endodontics Of New York!
- Local Seo North Shore: Affordably Rank for Lucrative Keywords
- Patients Can Now Get Treated With Digital X-Rays At The Periodontal Implant Associates Office!
- Artificial Intelligence in Integrated Health Continuing Education Webinar Now Available from Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies
- Our Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Office Introduces The Asiga Max 3D Printer!
- Excel Dental And Implant Center Introduces The New Primescan Intraoral Scanner Into Their Lab!
- Primera Foundation Hosts 2nd Annual STEMFEST Event at Brookfield Zoo
- Paul Hudson to Stand as Candidate for ESOMAR Council 2023
- SEM Link begins third cohort of STEM Journal Club with New curriculum and Partners
- Author Diane Orr's new book "Odin and Freya's Big Surprise" where Odin meets Freya
- Scarecrow Fest offers pumpkin-themed activities at Frankenmuth River Place Shops
- PARTEX welcomes Assay.Works to its Digital Pharma Platform