Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 227
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 171
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Storage Made Easy and PoINT Storage Manager announce new partnership
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Security and Alarm Systems Services
- CCTV And Security Camera in Toronto
- All Home And Office Security Services
- AaDya Security Partners with EclecticIQ to Deliver Next Generation Endpoint Protection to Small and Midsize Businesses
- InspireTech Global announces the launch of a revolutionary new cloud-based learning platform - VRTA
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar: Remediant Presents Privilege Sprawl Index; Modeling Privilege Access Sprawl for Zero Trust
- Plan For Your Business' 2022 Security Needs Now
"Model Index gives security leaders metrics that provide visibility into performance of their security program, and with Verify, they can be better prepared for the next attack by ensuring their controls are working," said Brian Foster, Vice President of Product at ReliaQuest. "Now within the ReliaQuest GreyMatter platform, security teams can measure, test and report on the health of their program, and see the specific steps they can take to operationalize these insights to improve their security based on the latest threats and weaknesses in their unique environment."
Security Model Index
A recent ReliaQuest study with Ponemon Research found 64% of security leaders (https://www.reliaquest.com/ponemon-institute-research-report/) said the primary obstacle to implementing an effective IT security and risk management program is a lack of standardized metrics to measure progress.
More on eTradeWire News
- Janine Gateland Wins Award in Accolade Global Film Competition
- How do I get in touch with Egyptair?
- BMI Assists in Acquisition of UECompression in Denver, Colorado
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
The Security Model Index (https://www.reliaquest.com/greymatter/continuous-measurement/) provides ongoing assessment of security teams' visibility, and performance to drive tangible improvements to their security programs. In addition, GreyMatter tracks the alert escalation funnel and maps detection rules to the MITRE ATT&CK and Kill Chain frameworks, so security leaders know their coverage, as well as the gaps they need to fill in order to improve their posture. As a result, the Security Model Index provides security teams with actionable metrics that can be easily translated to business leaders spanning various functions, providing the entire organization with tangible information to bolster cybersecurity.
Verify is a Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) capability allowing security teams to validate their security controls across on-premises, hybrid and multi-cloud environments. With Verify, customers get fully automated, field-validated scenarios that mimic likely attack situations and techniques used by malicious actors. With these insights into their unique environment, customers can identify where they need to update policies, settings or content to shore up their security posture and prevent breaches from occurring. As an integrated capability of GreyMatter, ReliaQuest's Open XDR-as-a-Service platform, the output is applied across the platform to fortify defenses while reducing overhead costs across the business.
More on eTradeWire News
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- New Mini-Memoir by Dolly Haik-Adams Berthelot
- MSS – Metal Slim Switch for Stylish and Robust Design
- Interior Design & Remodeling by Berceli NJ
Security professionals also benefit from continuously updated field-tested scenarios, allowing them to be able to defend against the latest, evolving threats, as simulations provide visibility into any gaps to create a faster time-to-action.
More information on the new capabilities, visit our blog: https://www.reliaquest.com/blog/security-metric...
- Coca-Cola Turned Christmas Red: Marketing
- Democrats For Shaler Announces Scholarship Program For Shaler Area High School Seniors
- ACEC/MA Announces Arup as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Herman-Giddens Discussed "Modernizing Powers of Attorney for a Digital World" for STEPS'
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board
- Fort Myers Attorney Edward Canterbury Recertified as Expert in Real Estate Law
- Local Professional Football Player, Justin Arth, Signs With Tucson Sugar Skulls (IFL)
- Nick George, a rising contemporary artist from England, is set to debut his first solo exhibition "The Crossover" on December 10th
- White 2017 Honda Civic For Sale at Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- 6th Smart Cities Technology International Symposium to Examine Latest Advances and Case Studie
- Mesa West Capital Originates $97.7 MM in Debt to Finance Acquisitions of Two Raleigh, NC MF Assets
- Heal and Soothe Free Trial. Get The Best Natural Pain Relief Now
- Everything You Need to Know About a Debt Collection Agency
- A New Teacher Joins Our In Home Tutoring Ohana Honolulu Hawaii News Announcement
- Downtown Waterbury Hosts its First Holiday Wandering Stroll
- Dan Geherin Named Leading Lawyer in Criminal Defense in Michigan