Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 164
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos "Notable Words" set for March 17 at Princeton Theological Seminary features exciting authors & dessert
- Celebrate Black History Month with Acclaimed Tennessee Judge
- Chicago Entrepreneur Debuts Graphic Novel To Inspire Hope, Promote Diversity
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- unPublications Announces Release of Marriage 2001: A Bruised Odyssey, a Debut Book by J. W. Young
- Travel the Continents and be Back Before Bed
- DonnaInk Publications Celebrates the Literary Journey of Gerhard Plenert
- Manhattan Rare Book and Fine Press Fair
- [New Book] "The Kansas City Royals: An Illustrated Timeline" Available Now!
- New from Down & Out Books: PLAYING DEAD by TG Wolff
Justin Shepherd, widely recognized as JustinOnTikTok across various social media platforms, brings a unique perspective to this book. With a dedicated following of over 1.2 million people, he has captivated audiences by openly discussing his personal journey of overcoming a challenging upbringing and letting them know that they aren't alone. Justin's social media presence has undergone a transformative evolution, firmly grounded in fostering candid dialogues about growing up in a toxic environment. His mission has been to destigmatize this often-taboo subject, offering hope and empowerment to those seeking to break generational cycles and provide their children with the love and nurturing they rightly deserve.
As the author of Boundaries, Justin draws from his own experiences and insights to guide parents and caregivers in navigating difficult family dynamics, setting boundaries, and nurturing healthy relationships. Through his work, he aims to inspire positive change and promote a more compassionate and supportive family environment for all. To follow Justin on social media or to contact him, visit www.JustinOnTikTok.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cellphone Catastrophe? Don't Drop the Call! Satellite Phone Store Lifts You Off the Grounded Grid
- Certero and Jisc Partner to Transform UK Academic Sector's IT Management
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
In Shepherd's debut children's book, young Victoria's warm family gatherings spark curiosity about her missing grandparents. Her parents introduce boundaries, revealing the seamless blend of love and respect, securing their enduring support.
Boundaries is set to release tomorrow, Thursday, November 30th! Readers can get the e-book for just .99 cents all weekend long. Boundaries will be available on Amazon, Barnes&Noble.com, and directly through Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc. includes various imprints, each specializing in a particular genre—from Appalachian stories to children's books and more. At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.' For more information or to schedule a book signing, call Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 701
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
- David Kovacs Joins Data Health's Board as Independent Director
- Top Rated Micro Wedding Venue in Colorado Springs
- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- StrategicEdge Unveils New Website, Solidifying Its Position as Premier Small and Medium Business
- Leading Trust and Estate Administrator Megan Warman Joins Midwest Trust
- Jump City Rentals now in Modesto, CA! Best Party Equipment rentals, Bounce House rentals & More
- The Pivotal Companies Announces Partnership with The Impact Agency
- Tactical Gear Company Releases Cobra Buckle Dog Collar for K9 Training
- Why Green Initiatives Require Brown Sources FREE Webinar
- Moss Celebrates Groundbreaking of Cipriani Residences Miami – Brickell's Tallest Tower
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County names Kaliyah Stephens as 2024 Youth of the Year
- Human Immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) Antibody
- On the UNDRESSED podcast this week British Actor/Producer Scott Wright from UK's "Shameless" TV series
- Iconic Jewelry: Patricia Locke Trunk Show
- Garden Room Design Outdoor Modular Spaces Installation In As Little As 3 Weeks
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™