Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 604
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 566
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 533
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 516
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 503
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 478
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 417
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 389
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 379
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 346
Similar on eTradeWire
- Registration is Now Open for SMi Group's 6th Annual UAV Technology Conference
- Veteran Owned Non Profit Goes Viral After Nearly Shutting Down Due to Covid
- PADT Named EOS Metal 3D Printing Distribution Partner Across the Southwest, Expanding its Established Additive Manufacturing Products Offering
- Tulsa Aerospace Museum Gala Celebrates 50 Years of Apollo 13 & 14 with Astronauts
- Contracting Resources Group Awarded ISO 9001:2015 Certification for Quality Management System
- New Panel Built Introduces New Line of Forced Entry Rated Buildings
- Enamel coins, custom large-diameter medallions pop with color
- Century 22 Solutions Awarded HUBZone Certification
- Top Nations Join Air Mission Planning & Support Virtual Conference in April 2021 in 3 weeks
- AeroSearcher Launches Upgraded Site; Introduces New Photo Search Feature
"At Reiser Simulation and Training, our commitment is to produce the highest quality simulation devices available on the market," said Marko Beutler, Head of Software Design at Reiser Simulation and Training.
"We selected GL Studio because it is an HMI software development tool that excels in flexibility, ease-of-use, and fidelity for avionics and we value that the DiSTI team shares our passion for going above-and-beyond to provide customers products of unmatched quality."
The two companies have worked closely to ensure a smooth integration of GL Studio as part of their simulation framework. These full-flight simulators provide the highest level of fidelity possible to ensure maximum training efficiency.
More on eTradeWire News
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
Reiser achieved its first qualification according to EASA CS-FSTD(H) Level D in January 2018, from the German Federal Aviation Office (LBA) and again from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) in Norway in August 2018 for their H145 FFS. The newest RST Full Flight Simulator is equipped with an interchangeable H135/H145 cockpit. In addition, the FFS features a Third Crew Member Station, utilizing virtual reality technology to train crew coordination during hook operation simulation. Pilots can bring their own night vision goggles and thus enhance the realism of the mission. The helicopter simulator designed by RST sets new training standards featuring a 240 x 80-degree out-of-the-window view direct projection via high-resolution LED video projectors and an intuitive Instructor Operating Station (IOS).
These qualifications show the level of realism and one-to-one nature of the avionics capabilities built into GL Studio, allowing developers to mirror the real aircraft.
"GL Studio, a world-class HMI Simulation tool for decades, is also a Safety-Critical HMI tool. It is the HMI tool of choice for real avionics flying in-production aircraft, spacecraft, and rotorcraft," said Christopher Giordano, VP of UX/UI Technology at The DiSTI Corporation. "Reiser's Level D qualifications on their Full Flight Simulators are a testament to GL Studio's capabilities in building avionics. It has been fantastic working with Reiser for many years on this effort. We are honored to be part of their framework and look forward to many more years of successful collaboration."
More on eTradeWire News
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
- Free or reduced-price Clinical supervision for masters-level mental health workers
Modern full-flight simulators allow pilots to maintain a high proficiency level by strengthening skills, reducing safety risks while providing a cost-effective way for pilots to practice both routine and rarely-used skills.
About The DiSTI Corporation
The DiSTI Corporation is the world's leading provider of graphical user interface software. Leading display designers trust GL Studio to deliver safety-critical avionics, Head-Up Displays, commercial automotive displays, and fully immersive HMI cockpit environments quickly and easily.
GL Studio delivers high-fidelity, feature-rich 2D and 3D graphical user interfaces for embedded systems and HMIs. The HMI development tool's flexible environment supports industry-standard 2D and 3D file formats, compatibility with modern 3D graphics hardware, and an industry-leading runtime engine. To learn more, please visit https://glstudio.com
About Reiser Simulation and Training
Reiser Simulation and Training (RST) is a leading provider of high-performance flight simulators and maintenance trainers. The company has been serving military and civil customers around the globe for more than three decades. The products and services range from desktop training solutions to full flight simulators certified to EASA level D. RST also provides a wide range of maintenance and handling trainers for several military and civil aircraft platforms as well as associated training services and flight test equipment. For more information, see www.reiser-st.com
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager
- Dream Foundation Supports Young Terminally-ill Artist
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine