Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 231
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 230
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 129
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 121
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
- Project Diversify Medicine is Leading the Way with Pre Med Advice for Future Black & Brown Doctors
- Community health nonprofit announces new director of Access Kershaw
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- EpiGentek SeroFlash SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Undergoes IRB/IBC-Approved Fingertip Validation Study
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- NYC's Dr. David Shokrian and Millennial Plastic Surgery Welcomes Patients Back… With Precautions
- Esse Health Lake St. Louis Welcomes New Physician
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
Relying on a spreadsheet to manually manage the compliance and reporting requirements of the numerous, overlapping federal and state government regulations was a time consuming and arduous task for RHCI's Quality Assurance Specialist, Angie Huckins. The organization turned to MedTrainer for its extensive library of compliance courses and ability to send reminders of critical reporting deadlines.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
In the two years since adopting MedTrainer, RHCI has noticeably streamlined its training and compliance management processes, leading to an estimated 35 percent reduction in time and labor. There has also been a staff morale boost regarding education.
"The staff really enjoy the wide variety of courses, specifically the Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), which are phenomenal courses. Training isn't a struggle anymore and the staff is happy, which makes me happy," explained Angie Huckins, Quality Assurance Specialist, RHCI.
"As for me, after years of having to remember via spreadsheet, who is due for training and what training is required, MedTrainer's automated email reminders help me stay up to date at all times and are amazing and user friendly."
In addition to the learning management system with more than 200 course topics, the MedTrainer platform encompasses all the tools today's healthcare professionals need to streamline practice management, mitigate risk, and simplify compliance, including:
• Safety plan management with templates that meet OSHA requirements
More on eTradeWire News
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
• Contract management, including automated notifications of expiration and renewals
• Safety data sheet management inside MedTrainer's digital binder
• Equipment lifecycle management
• Policy and procedure management
• Incident reporting
• Custom forms and reporting
• Comprehensive provider credentialing through the QuickCred™ solution, as well as OIG & SAM checks
Steve Gallion, CEO, MedTrainer, said, "MedTrainer's all-in-one compliance management suite was born from the need for greater healthcare education practices, but quickly expanded to address other growing needs for healthcare organizations. It is MedTrainer's mission to help facility administrators overcome the complexities of training, compliance, credentialing and accreditation so they can get back to prioritizing high-quality patient care."
For more information about MedTrainer's award-winning products and services, please visit https://medtrainer.com/.
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- Savings Bank of Danbury to Fund Marian Anderson Mural Planned for Kennedy Park
- AAA Credit Screening Services Now Offers Learning Coach Background Checks
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- blumshapiro Foundation donates $24K to support New England food banks
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Plymouth Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Hillside Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- TVS Pet Parade Network Sets Wildside! Marathon for August
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- When can you switch or enroll in Medicare and Medicare Health Plans – Cary Nagdeman
- Gerrymandering A Threat To Democracy
- "Citizen/Alien" by H. C. Whittaker is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Christian single hitting music platforms highlights work of changemakers